Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

Are You Having An Accommodation Problem In Lagos ,read This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Having An Accommodation Problem In Lagos ,read This (1009 Views)

I Need A Security Job With An Accommodation / Insight Communications In Lagos.read This / Insight Communications In Lagos.read This: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Having An Accommodation Problem In Lagos ,read This by gabreel: 11:22am On Apr 11, 2008
did you wish to live @gbagada phase 11,

vacant apartment exist for :
2 bed-room flat@n480 for (2yrs)+10%+50,000
3 bed-room flat@n960 for(2yrs)+10%+60,000

if you are interested kindly call the baba land lord on dis no:08036957051

the accomadation is @solaru street,soluyi b/spot via deeper life b/stop,gbagada,lagos.
this is not fraud and there is no middle man involve call the man and he show the place and you will confirm from the neighbourhood yourself.
solve your problem of accommodation once and for all.
am expecting you in one of the most reserved and peaceful place in lagos state

(1) (Reply)

About Commonwealth Scholarship Result / 10 Things That Scream, "don't Hire Me!" / Saipem Aptitude Test -any Info 4 Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.