Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Insight Communications In Lagos.read This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Insight Communications In Lagos.read This (1310 Views)

Corpers Wanted: Business Development Executive For Ellipsoid Communications in Lagos / Insight Communications In Lagos.read This: / Anybody With Info On Insight Communications In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insight Communications In Lagos.read This by Pitokwe(m): 3:20pm On Oct 15, 2008
Anybody With Info On Insight Communications In Lagos?
they sent a text to me inviting me for a test this weekend.any bd else?
Re: Insight Communications In Lagos.read This by stellon: 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2008
I was also invited for the test, who knows if they i have branch in PH, cos i dont stay in Lagos
Re: Insight Communications In Lagos.read This by stewie(m): 4:25pm On Oct 15, 2008
IT'S HOWEVER IRONIC THAT THOSE WHO'RE REALLY IN THIS FEILD AND NEED THEIR KINDA JOB(LIKE MYSELF)ARE NOT CALLED. Find it hard to believe that you guys dont know who they're or what they do. Theres no branch anywhere else and basically, they're into advertising and Marketing Communications. West Africa's largest
Re: Insight Communications In Lagos.read This by Pitokwe(m): 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2008
hw come they put their test on a sunday?
Re: Insight Communications In Lagos.read This by bigtom63(m): 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2008
i was also invited and i heard that their test is basically gmat also heard their questions are computer basec 50questions in 30 min goood luck u guys pls study hard oh
Re: Insight Communications In Lagos.read This by ladyE1(f): 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2008
Their questions are' imported' mostly the maths. You need to be very fast in answering it. Everything is on the computer, you will be given a piece of paper for your rough work.
All the best. I wish you best of luck.
Re: Insight Communications In Lagos.read This by enspirito: 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2008
stewie, what do u mean by people like u really in the field. dint u see that its a mangement trainee job? and a truely intelligent person(which is what they want) can be found in any field. the fact that u studied sumtin more related doesnt mean u gat what it takes so dont insinuate things.
Re: Insight Communications In Lagos.read This by sirabbey(m): 9:48am On Oct 17, 2008
Their office is at no 18, Fani-kayode str. GRA Ikeja. from computer village you can take a bike to the place. their test is mainly Gmat questions, which you will answer on the computer and graded immediately. its quite simpe though it is a race against time. best of luck

(1) (Reply)

Learn Peachtree Accounting In Port Harcourt / Mtn Test Format, Anyone? / I Need An Industrial Training Job In Microbiology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.