Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Psquare's "Home Sweet Home" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare's "Home Sweet Home" (32669 Views)

Violent Fight Reportedly Going On At Psquare's Home In Lagos / My Car Disgraced Me At Psquare's Home - Teju Babyface / Teju Babyface Shares Story Of How His Car Once Disgraced Him At Psquare's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Psquare's "Home Sweet Home" by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 24, 2013
To tell you the truth, their room is finer than my own.
Re: Psquare's "Home Sweet Home" by sammmiey1: 10:23am On Apr 24, 2013
chiover: To tell you the truth, their room is finer than my own.
pele
Re: Psquare's "Home Sweet Home" by sammmiey1: 10:27am On Apr 24, 2013
Flygerian.:

If na Rick Ross now, u for don dey hail am (Boss) too much money man abi?
U wud barely c Rick ross showing off long curtains like a cinema ground&a tiny shabby foot as aesthetic of his abode.
Re: Psquare's "Home Sweet Home" by sammmiey1: 10:30am On Apr 24, 2013
Il Capitano: Neither is poverty.
#gbam#Get rich now or die trying
Re: Psquare's "Home Sweet Home" by nicflame(m): 11:24am On Apr 24, 2013
dridowu: Money is good but not a guarantee to heaven

in fact, u'll be surprised when u see the poorest people on planet earth having a first class ticket to hell... it all depends on how u manage ur earnings...
Re: Psquare's "Home Sweet Home" by sweetgala(m): 11:27am On Apr 24, 2013
Stop the hate fest people, that is one lovely home to be proud of.
Re: Psquare's "Home Sweet Home" by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 24, 2013
Morayo747: Beef talk. So its only Naija celebs that show off their homes? MTV cribs? Why do we Nigerians always like to bring eachother down??
Bros •̸№ mind dem joor,na Tableleg siblings dem begringringrin Did d guy finally send the bicycle key pix
Re: Psquare's "Home Sweet Home" by Iceslizer(f): 11:33am On Apr 24, 2013
dridowu: Money is good but not a guarantee to heaven

So poverty is?
Re: Psquare's "Home Sweet Home" by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 24, 2013
nony30: Bros •̸№ mind dem joor,na Tableleg siblings dem begringringrin Did d guy finally send the bicycle key pix
Never did lol
Re: Psquare's "Home Sweet Home" by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 24, 2013
samm_miey: Why show off?Nigerian celebs with dia wack&odd mentality.
shut up,u no get tv for house u no dey watch mtv base?u no dey see american celebs show their cribs and cars,na even american celebs dey do am pass if you want to be sure just follow most of the major celebs in america on twitter and see their everyday tweets instead of just coming here ranting like a mad dog.bad belle
Re: Psquare's "Home Sweet Home" by ichidodo: 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2013
DAFT THREAD!!
Re: Psquare's "Home Sweet Home" by adoniza(m): 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2013
joshua idibia: who get dat dirty leg

SEE QUESTION
Re: Psquare's "Home Sweet Home" by manny4life(m): 1:18pm On Apr 24, 2013
No offense o, but as a young bachelor, I'm not feeling that room at all, it looks dull, no lighting, and the curtain and furnishing is not appealing to me. For me o, it looks odd, it doesn't mean I don't like them. grin
Re: Psquare's "Home Sweet Home" by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 24, 2013
obadiah777: NOT HOMELY
Dats poverty talking, hw about if dem dash u? MtcheeeeewWw
Re: Psquare's "Home Sweet Home" by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2013
Btw is dat a toe or a Dick?
Re: Psquare's "Home Sweet Home" by tpia5: 2:21pm On Apr 24, 2013
Mr. OON:

You actually did contribute. Directly or Indirectly. By watching or listening to their songs (even without paying for it), U indirectly promote the song.Hehehehehe....

youtube promotes the songs, not me directly.

i've only listened to two or three- one was onyinye (years ago, with that miss nigeria lady in it, i forget her name), the other was when someone posted a list of top 100 nigerian songs or so, I decided to check the gangham thing and see what the hype was about.

all courtesy youtube, who made it possible.
Re: Psquare's "Home Sweet Home" by tpia5: 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2013
chiover: To tell you the truth, their room is finer than my own.

i guess that's the point of the thread, we plebians should see how the rich are living, ie while we are doing sufferhead, we should also see how our fellow nigerians are enjoying.
Re: Psquare's "Home Sweet Home" by Symphony007: 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2013
Who has that ugly feet on the pic? Looks like a bare footed farmer's.
Re: Psquare's "Home Sweet Home" by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2013
Symphony007: Who has that ugly feet on the pic? Looks like a bare footed farmer's.

lmaoooo grin grin grin
Re: Psquare's "Home Sweet Home" by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 24, 2013
waste of time.. shabi na their mum them use re-new their parol for their wicked cult.. poor woman.. at least she chop out of the money before she waka go . psquare enjoy ur wealth and fame while it last..vanity upon vanity no ni
Re: Psquare's "Home Sweet Home" by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2013
oneangle: waste of time.. shabi na their mum them use re-new their parol for their wicked cult.. poor woman.. at least she chop out of the money before she waka go . psquare enjoy ur wealth and fame while it last..vanity upon vanity no ni
What a wicked statement. Have you got any shred of evidence to back up what you're saying? Not only have they lost their mum but to now rub insult in their injury by accusing them of killing her without proof is grossly unfair. Pray you don't lose a loved one when you start hitting the peak of your career. Trust me what goes round comes around.

1 Like

Re: Psquare's "Home Sweet Home" by kikelomoh(f): 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2013
Sweet ome indeed smiley
Re: Psquare's "Home Sweet Home" by kikelomoh(f): 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2013
oneangle: waste of time.. shabi na their mum them use re-new their parol for their wicked cult.. poor woman.. at least she chop out of the money before she waka go . psquare enjoy ur wealth and fame while it last..vanity upon vanity no ni
y u dey hate,haha
Re: Psquare's "Home Sweet Home" by myjobsfinder(m): 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2013
mehn see grooves @ http://leoweblink..com
Re: Psquare's "Home Sweet Home" by Toks2008(m): 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2013
i hope they have a home in Heaven
Re: Psquare's "Home Sweet Home" by Amigoz(f): 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2013
tinuolababy: Lovely

The toes?
Re: Psquare's "Home Sweet Home" by miketayo(m): 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2013
samm_miey: Why show off?Nigerian celebs with dia wack&odd mentality.

shut up there, instead of praying to God to bless u ur hating
Re: Psquare's "Home Sweet Home" by ibkgab001: 8:35pm On Apr 24, 2013
Yes u are perfectly right
Re: Psquare's "Home Sweet Home" by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2013
I just pray say your mouth no go carry you go hell fire,like the bible said that if it is your hand that will not let you go to heaven cut it off so better go and cut your mouth off because your mouth fit lead you to hell fire.idiot dem never become multo billionaires u don dey talk say dem use their mama for sacrifice so if dem come become billionaires you go talk say dem use all their family do ritual,see how poverty has tampered with your brain.
Re: Psquare's "Home Sweet Home" by Mamacita007(f): 9:30pm On Apr 24, 2013
llooooooll this psquare self. nobody will hear word again abt this their mansion. The one in low cut is always talking too much.
Re: Psquare's "Home Sweet Home" by solace8(m): 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2013
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kelechi Nwogu Hosts Davido & Banky W At His House In Port Harcourt (pics) / Portable Meets Pasuma (Video) / Yvonne Jegede On Set With Majid Michel For The Ist Time: "You Are My Crush"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.