Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Xpedited Shipping Is A Fraud!!!!! Do Not Deal With These Ppl - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Xpedited Shipping Is A Fraud!!!!! Do Not Deal With These Ppl (2429 Views)

Poor Handling Of A Fraud Case By UBA Plc: An Open Letter Of Complaint / AIMS Asset Management: A Fraud? / Intercontinental Bank Plc, This Is A Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xpedited Shipping Is A Fraud!!!!! Do Not Deal With These Ppl by bizzle2: 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2013
I have had my share of disappointments and poor service frm shipping and cargo comps in Nigeria/U.S but
xpedited shipping jst takes the cake. using them for the first time and This is literally the worst, I mean very worst xperience ive ever had.
contacted them on the 5th of april, had my frnd drop off ma package on Saturday 6th of april, sat back and relaxed thinking my package would arrive in a week like I ws promised..I ws told the package would leave the U.S. the following Tuesday ( in 3 days) as u cn see in the munched chat below, after the tuesday I snt a mssg requesting to knw if the package was out of the U.S. my mssg ws read and ignored, the next day I asked again, no reply. I called their listed numb my calls went unreturned. I had to call up my frnd who nw gave me the numb of their Nig contact, called their contact and he was clueless, he in turn gave me the numb of their agent. been calling their agent and all I have heard is " I don't have anything on ground now"
This is the third week and counting and these ppl haven't as much as told me if my package has been shipped, talk less of possible pickup date. a package they promised to deliver in a week. there's no NAHCO strike or whatever so i'm absolutely bewildered at this level of incompetence. They are unresponsive, unapologetic and absolutely unprofessional. I'm seriously thinking of what to do to these ppl undecided

Do not try expedited shipping if you value your Time or Goods!!!

Re: Xpedited Shipping Is A Fraud!!!!! Do Not Deal With These Ppl by arbitrage: 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2013
Sorry about your ordeal. Can you send your friend who dropped of your item to visit them again at least to ascertain what is going on? I guess the company is run by Nigerians?

If you can afford the money, I will suggest you use companies like Access USA (myUS.com), myamericanshipper.com, etc. I still got my Amazon items (ordered last week) delivered in my place yesterday. The shipping time between them and Nigeria is just 3 days. In fact, it gets here a day after it leaves the US and they use DHL (or Fedex) to deliver at your doorstep. It may be costlier than this people that are disappointing you now (like the newly released Samsung Smart TV I am shipping for $926, though still cheaper than last year model available in Nigeria) but the speed and reliability worth it.
Re: Xpedited Shipping Is A Fraud!!!!! Do Not Deal With These Ppl by bizzle2: 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2013
yh, thanks. I use allworld and PSI , both ship within a week on the average , but are pretty distant frm where ma frnd stays and he's a really really busy man, so I jst decided to try xpedited this once cos its closer to him...and now I'm getting all this poo.

do they charge per pound? is there a minimum flat fee?
Re: Xpedited Shipping Is A Fraud!!!!! Do Not Deal With These Ppl by arbitrage: 7:47pm On Apr 23, 2013
It's all on their site, check it up.
Re: Xpedited Shipping Is A Fraud!!!!! Do Not Deal With These Ppl by bizzle2: 11:45pm On Apr 23, 2013
k, will do. thanks
Re: Xpedited Shipping Is A Fraud!!!!! Do Not Deal With These Ppl by anochuks08(m): 4:03pm On May 22, 2013
hello Bizzle, have you used allworld lately? I am planning to ship down some items using them next week precisely. I want to know whether they are still as good as advertised.
Re: Xpedited Shipping Is A Fraud!!!!! Do Not Deal With These Ppl by r231(m): 4:09pm On May 22, 2013
anochuks08: hello Bizzle, have you used allworld lately? I am planning to ship down some items using them next week precisely. I want to know whether they are still as good as advertised.

https://www.nairaland.com/1038776/midas-express-shipping-freight-services
Re: Xpedited Shipping Is A Fraud!!!!! Do Not Deal With These Ppl by bizzle2: 11:49pm On May 23, 2013
last time i did was in december,
anochuks08: hello Bizzle, have you used allworld lately? I am planning to ship down some items using them next week precisely. I want to know whether they are still as good as advertised.
Re: Xpedited Shipping Is A Fraud!!!!! Do Not Deal With These Ppl by anochuks08(m): 7:57am On May 24, 2013
bizzle*:
last time i did was in december,
Thanks boss. I have a relative coming down next month. Make I wait for her, but if e no work, I go try Allworld. Wetin dey fear me for Allworld is that you cant contact them. They hardly reply their mails.
Re: Xpedited Shipping Is A Fraud!!!!! Do Not Deal With These Ppl by globalaid(m): 1:36pm On May 25, 2013
am suprised xpedited is behaving this way, i used them around january 26th and my goods did not delay, the shipping and clearing is just only one week, though i have been calling them since 4 days now without a reply dont know why they are not picking up their phone. What our people lack is consistency.
Re: Xpedited Shipping Is A Fraud!!!!! Do Not Deal With These Ppl by momojojo: 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2013
Thank you for the post at least you got your goods intact unlike the thief that started this post, This guy bought items with fraudulent credit card, we asked for proof of credit card ownership which they didn't provide so we delayed the items and later sent them back to the merchant this are Nigerians that give hard working Nigerians bad names abroad. You steal from innocent people and you expect us to be your carrier no we won't do that find your shipping company far away.

globalaid: am suprised xpedited is behaving this way, i used them around january 26th and my goods did not delay, the shipping and clearing is just only one week, though i have been calling them since 4 days now without a reply dont know why they are not picking up their phone. What our people lack is consistency.

1 Like

Re: Xpedited Shipping Is A Fraud!!!!! Do Not Deal With These Ppl by momojojo: 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2013
You think we don't know why we delayed your the item you bought through fraudulent means, it's people like you that hide behind computer screens and steal from innocent people and you end up giving Nigerians abroad bad name. If you want a carrier that will ship your stolen items that will never be us.

bizzle*:
I have had my share of disappointments and poor service frm shipping and cargo comps in Nigeria/U.S but
xpedited shipping jst takes the cake. using them for the first time and This is literally the worst, I mean very worst xperience ive ever had.
contacted them on the 5th of april, had my frnd drop off ma package on Saturday 6th of april, sat back and relaxed thinking my package would arrive in a week like I ws promised..I ws told the package would leave the U.S. the following Tuesday ( in 3 days) as u cn see in the munched chat below, after the tuesday I snt a mssg requesting to knw if the package was out of the U.S. my mssg ws read and ignored, the next day I asked again, no reply. I called their listed numb my calls went unreturned. I had to call up my frnd who nw gave me the numb of their Nig contact, called their contact and he was clueless, he in turn gave me the numb of their agent. been calling their agent and all I have heard is " I don't have anything on ground now"
This is the third week and counting and these ppl haven't as much as told me if my package has been shipped, talk less of possible pickup date. a package they promised to deliver in a week. there's no NAHCO strike or whatever so i'm absolutely bewildered at this level of incompetence. They are unresponsive, unapologetic and absolutely unprofessional. I'm seriously thinking of what to do to these ppl undecided

Do not try expedited shipping if you value your Time or Goods!!!

1 Like

Re: Xpedited Shipping Is A Fraud!!!!! Do Not Deal With These Ppl by bizzle2: 6:55pm On Jun 24, 2013
WTF ,How dare YOU!!! so u'll stoop so low jst to try to give urself a clean bill smh now I really know I ws right about you guys. first of all ur stewpid brain didn't tell u dat my screen munches clearly indicate tht my package was "dropped off" by my friend not som random courier service. Items bought and paid for in stores with my hard earned money. and youre here trying to cover ur shitty service by talking nansense, damn!! ure so dumb. u no even see beta lie to tell. cheesy
oh and by the way, I received my items after about 4 weeks...your agent ws a little polite I would have rained my anger on him.I'm sorry for him that he works with rogues like you. it is miscreants like yourself that give genuine shippers a bad name. OLE!
THEY'll tell you u'll pickup at their egbeda office, all na lie... I had to travel all the way to the cargo section of the aiport and collect my items from the agent my self. thankfully my package was small, I would have had a hell of a time. I doubt if they even have a physical office here in Nigeria at the moment.
quote author=momojojo]You think we don't know why we delayed your the item you bought through fraudulent means, it's people like you that hide behind computer screens and steal from innocent people and you end up giving Nigerians abroad bad name. If you want a carrier that will ship your stolen items that will never be us.

[/quote]
Re: Xpedited Shipping Is A Fraud!!!!! Do Not Deal With These Ppl by bizzle2: 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2013
Where are the Moderators in this section ?,...miscreants like these are ppl y'all should protect Nairaland users from!!!! I neva heard of xpedited till I came on Nairaland, I used them and they effed big time. when certain complaints are made you might wana take time to investigate and save alota ppl alota headache!
this guy has started just one thread and in that thread he claimed to be a satisfied xpedited shipping customer, all of a sudden he is xpedited shipping!!
I recall him making these same accusations in someoda thread,I was busy judging the poor dude not knowing this asswipe is as worthless as they come.
DO NOT USE THESE GUYS check his posts and exchanges with other people!!!!!!!!!
Re: Xpedited Shipping Is A Fraud!!!!! Do Not Deal With These Ppl by bizzle2: 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2013
January?? dts a long time ago, their inefficiency is gradually taking them under. it took more thank 4 weeks for me to receive my items.
globalaid: am suprised xpedited is behaving this way, i used them around january 26th and my goods did not delay, the shipping and clearing is just only one week, though i have been calling them since 4 days now without a reply dont know why they are not picking up their phone. What our people lack is consistency.
Re: Xpedited Shipping Is A Fraud!!!!! Do Not Deal With These Ppl by anochuks08(m): 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2013
Been following and waiting for Bizzle's reply. I can say I stick with Bizzle. I have been following all "how to ship to Nigeria from US" treads on nairaland and can say that I agree with Bizzle. On the other news, allworld just called a friend of mine that his shipping is in Lag.. wink
Re: Xpedited Shipping Is A Fraud!!!!! Do Not Deal With These Ppl by bizzle2: 12:43am On Jun 25, 2013
thanks smiley, don't mind the rogue. did u finally get your stuff sent down through your relative ?
allworld dey try small small
I jst had som stuff sent down frm the uk myself, used midas shipping, my package got to 9ja about 5 days or so after my frnd dropped it off at their London office, wch was quite impressive its been 12 days and 'm still yet to collect tho, but I think dats jst cos dey're having som issues with their agent. one thng about them is dey keep u well informed through the whole process and they're courteous.
I should be using allworld soon myself, need to have some stuff sent over frm New york, probably next week. na jst that their location dey tire me men, its jst too distant! I asked if they could pickup frm my frnds place and the lady tells my dey do pickup for $65 !!! which is totally outrageous for pickup alone, I'm nt even sure my stuff 'll cost dat much to get sent here.
anochuks08: Been following and waiting for Bizzle's reply. I can say I stick with Bizzle. I have been following all "how to ship to Nigeria from US" treads on nairaland and can say that I agree with Bizzle. On the other news, allworld just called a friend of mine that his shipping is in Lag.. wink
Re: Xpedited Shipping Is A Fraud!!!!! Do Not Deal With These Ppl by toluxa1(m): 9:24am On Jun 25, 2013
This momojoj guy is clearly a fraud.
See hiis thread here.
www.nairaland.com/787458/shipping-nigeria
Re: Xpedited Shipping Is A Fraud!!!!! Do Not Deal With These Ppl by bizzle2: 10:44pm On Jun 25, 2013
doesn't come as a surprise, u cannot fool everyone everytime
Re: Xpedited Shipping Is A Fraud!!!!! Do Not Deal With These Ppl by anochuks08(m): 12:39pm On Jun 26, 2013
And the guy ALWAYS sounds like he is high on something.
Re: Xpedited Shipping Is A Fraud!!!!! Do Not Deal With These Ppl by bizzle2: 1:08am On Jun 28, 2013
lmfao

(1) (Reply)

Have You Being Struggling To Start A Business Online? / I Will Open A Verified,functional And Accessible USA Paypal Account For You / Starting A Business That Can Fetch You Morethan N2million In Few Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.