Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,204 members, 7,853,108 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

Your Views On Nigerian Banks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Views On Nigerian Banks (467 Views)

Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks / What Is The Maximum Daily Deposit In Nigerian Banks? / Advertising On Nigerian TV And Radio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Views On Nigerian Banks by ACNBB: 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2013
Question for the retail bankers and marketers in the house.... what are some of the reasons people will open accounts with your institution instead of others? Talk in terms of charges, security, customer service, reliability of ATM's and all that.

Same goes for the current clients, what made you chose your bank? What has the service been like since you first joined them?

My experience, I opened a FIN/FCNB account for youth service (over) I find some of the employees with unprofessional attitudes and bank charges are quite unexplainable to me. I have been to GTB a few times with my fiancée and still find the service quite....well not too professional even though they are highly rated for innovative bank tools.

Having worked with a US bank for almost 6yrs, I may be expecting too much.....So please take a moment to write a short review on your bank /account & if you will recommend to a dear friend or not.

Thanks for your time!

1 Like

Re: Your Views On Nigerian Banks by ACNBB: 9:01am On Apr 24, 2013
Hummmm, surely we all have bank accounts.....where are the comments? Your review will help others, don't just read through....
Re: Your Views On Nigerian Banks by Modishguy(m): 9:04am On Apr 24, 2013
Brb pls

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Capital For Your Business / Cbn Defers Cashless Policy Charges Till October 1st, 2013 / Forex---hurry Up!get The 100% Deposit Mega Bonus Before It`s Gone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.