Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,714 members, 7,820,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Shoprite Not In BENIN - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shoprite Not In BENIN (2072 Views)

Lagos Shuts Shoprite Over Breach Of Safety Law (Photos) / Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. / Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shoprite Not In BENIN by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2013
I have just read a post of Shoprite coming to Abia state and have been wondering why we dont have them in Benin. The population of Benin is much higher than that Umuahia and Enugu with oil money so much in abundance and it will make economic sense to have Shoprite come into the city. I THEREFORE PLEAD WITH THE AUTHORITIES OF edo STATE TO GIVE THEM THE NECESSARY SUPPORT TO DO BUSINESS IN THE STATE.
Re: Shoprite Not In BENIN by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2013
I have lived in Benin for 25 years and I must say that the town needs shoprite
Re: Shoprite Not In BENIN by ikedek: 6:45am On Apr 25, 2013
Ok noted
Will pass ur mesg

(1) (Reply)

How A Nairalader Was Paid Fake 1000 Naira Note At An ATM / Import Rice And Sugar At The Best CIF Rates / Looking To Gain Weight But To No Avail??, This Is For You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.