Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? (6287 Views)

What Are Your Favorite Hair Styles? / Pictures Of Your Favorite Hairdos (be It Male Or Female) / Whats Your Favorite Lotion Or Creme? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 23, 2013
What online store are you addicted to and why??

Have you ever had any bad experience buying clothes, shoes, hair or accessories online??

Share your experince smiley
Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2013
For me,
I'm addicted to forever21. I can spend days on there. Oh, I also like looking at shoes on eBay. The wide variety and beautiful stuff can be likened to what an heavenly museum will look like.
Amazon is like my online Walmart. I can buy anything on amazon, even ridiculous stuff like palm oil, poundo yam, ......... grin grin cheesy

One thing, I'll never do is try to buy clothes from countries like China or Hong-Kong again.
Though they have very beautiful designs, the actual product is not anything close to how it looks like online. The material is of low quality and the fitting is way-off.
The pictures are taking with 1000 megapixels tongue and overly photo-shopped. They fool you into thinking it looks classy and exotic but in reality, it's worse than bend-down-select angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by abiL(f): 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2013
I used to work at forever21. Spent all my salary shopping there grin cheesy
We had to wear forever21 clothing to work - (my excuse for shopping there ^_^)

I lost the job because I didn't turn up at work or phone for 3 days. I just could not be arsed embarassed grin
Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by abiL(f): 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2013
Apart from topshop, river island... I love motelrocks.com.

I used to like shopping at Asos, until they start throwing my precious items over the fence, not delivering my items properly, and they leave my packages outside for passerby to steal (which they did angry). I've suspended my business with them until the fix the fück up!

Amazon: for my books. I love reading. I love buying books at a cheap price more cheesy

eBay: for those random items like phone case, charger etc.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2013
^^didn't go to work for 3days??!! Lmao! You are craazzzy!

eBay: for those random items like phone case, charger etc.
Yaaaaaassssss!!
Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by abiL(f): 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2013
Shollypopz: ^^didn't go to work for 3days??!! Lmao! You are craazzzy!

Yaaaaaassssss!!

I was not in the mood lol.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 23, 2013
I'm a Forever21holic, if that makes sense tongue tongue. When it comes to clothes, I breathe Forever21. I sometimes shop from Charlotte Russe.

For shoes, I spend a lot of time at DrJays, shoedazzle, Charlotte Russe. They offer lots of good sales.

For books and other random shït, amazon/ebay

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by wildchild1: 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2013
thread not for NLders staying in 9ja cry cry
Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 23, 2013
wild child: thread not for NLders staying in 9ja cry cry
We do have online stores in Nigeria. Nairaland even advertises one for wristwatches......

........What about alibaba.com??
Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by Yvete(f): 1:46am On Apr 24, 2013
Shollypopz: We do have online stores in Nigeria. Nairaland even advertises one for wristwatches......

Nice one! grin I use aliexpress for virgin hair, Lolz, straight from China! Hehehe
eBay is my heaven. When I was younger, used to shop at asos /topshop dot com or greatglam dot com (everyone wears the same clothes and I didn't like that).
Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2013
Asos
Boohoo.com
Ebay
Forever21
New look

and

everything5pounds, they have nice shoes tongue wink
Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2013
Yvete:

Nice one! grin I use aliexpress for virgin malaysian hair, Lolz, straight from China! Hehehe
eBay is my heaven. When I was younger, used to shop at asos /topshop dot com or greatglam dot com (everyone wears the same clothes and I didn't like that).

I need to check this out, never heard of it......I hope their weave is cheaper though embarassed
Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by Scbags(f): 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2013
Shollypopz: For me,
I'm addicted to forever21. I can spend days on there. Oh, I also like looking at shoes on eBay. The wide variety and beautiful stuff can be likened to what an heavenly museum will look like.
Amazon is like my online Walmart. I can buy anything on amazon, even ridiculous stuff like palm oil, poundo yam, ......... grin grin cheesy

One thing, I'll never do is try to buy clothes from countries like China or Hong-Kong again.
Though they have very beautiful designs, the actual product is not anything close to how it looks like online. The material is of low quality and the fitting is way-off.
The pictures are taking with 1000 megapixels tongue and overly photo-shopped. They fool you into thinking it looks classy and exotic but in reality, it's worse than bend-down-select angry

Awwww...you must have had a really bad experience from those Hong Kong/ China websites. Don't think I'll be tempted to give it a try.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2013
The pictures are taking with 1000 megapixels tongue and overly photo-shopped. They fool you into thinking it looks classy and exotic but in reality, it's worse than bend-down-select angry[/quote]

I totally understand your annoyance on the China and Hong Kong thing. I also learnt the hard way 3 years ago. Twas a bloody disaster!

Anyway, back to the topic. cheesy I love Next, TopShop (although they arent as cheap as one would beleive)
and recently got acquintaied with Dorothy Perkins which I only heard about in magazines. Cant wait for my stuff to be delivered! But Next stores is definatley my fave!
Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2013
vivacious vivi:
I totally understand your annoyance on the China and Hong Kong thing. I also learnt the hard way 3 years ago. Twas a bloody disaster!

Anyway, back to the topic. cheesy I love Next, TopShop (although they arent as cheap as one would beleive)
and recently got acquintaied with Dorothy Perkins which I only heard about in magazines. Cant wait for my stuff to be delivered! But Next stores is definatley my fave!

Just checked out Dorothy Perkins, WOW! Can't believe I just heard of it. I'm definitely going to start stalking their dresses, very nice wink
Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by sima(f): 7:13pm On Apr 26, 2013
I actually have a couple of favorite ones.
Zara just created a new online store which I cannot do without since it's my favorite store.
Asos has always been affordable and i love the styles on the website. I could shop on that site for days mahn.
I just stated shopping at Nastygal and Missykl and love the outfits there as well but i'm not really into the shoes on there.
Shoedazzel is one of my favorite for shoes.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2013
sima: Shoedazzel is one of my favorite for shoes.
Preach!!....The shoes in your profile pic screams HOT!! wink

Just bookmarked your blog......ur style is nice cool

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by sima(f): 6:45am On Apr 29, 2013
Wow... You just made my day kiss cheesy wink
Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by livray18: 4:41pm On Apr 29, 2013
I usually opt for cute cheap clothing. I feel www.fashiontrendsin.com is the best.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2013
Shollypopz:

Just checked out Dorothy Perkins, WOW! Can't believe I just heard of it. I'm definitely going to start stalking their dresses, very nice wink

We are both late bloomers cheesy.
Yes o, their dresses are faaab! And they have sales all through the year so I hear.
But do try Next too. they remain my bestest jare!
Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by NaijaPlayboy: 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2013
Shollypopz:
We do have online stores in Nigeria. Nairaland even advertises one for wristwatches......

There are actually several amazing online stores in Nigeria, an example is konga.com where I regularly frequent, they are even having a special discount sale for Workers day----
Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by PrinceZoe: 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2013
NaijaPlayboy:

There are actually several amazing online stores in Nigeria, an example is konga.com where I regularly frequent, they are even having a special discount sale for Workers day----

Yeah, Konga.com is actually a very nice store, i wonder why people dont really know it, i recently bought a shirt and belt for a party from them and got it delivered in two days, apparently they have a way to bring things sharp sharp
Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 30, 2013
PrinceZoe:

Yeah, Konga.com is actually a very nice store, i wonder why people dont really know it, i recently bought a shirt and belt for a party from them and got it delivered in two days, apparently they have a way to bring things sharp sharp
And you paid for it online with your credit card right?! Wow, Nigeria is really improving.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by teetee2(f): 3:27pm On May 02, 2013
pls if you buy things from amazon, how can i pay for and ship them to nigeria. thks
Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by jloe: 9:55am On May 05, 2013
Wat about macy,s stores for shoes and bags and clothes? Can we shop with our master card from nigeria? I prefer to buy from all those stores than konga.pls help
Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by jloe: 9:58am On May 05, 2013
@ teetee,u can use midas shipping or micostall shipping to bring ur goods from amazon into nigeria
Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by pleep(m): 11:17am On May 05, 2013
J'achete tout mes chapeaux à la "Brooks brothers" online boutique.... ils faire ball-caps de luxe

mais ils sont rare et tres chers
Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 05, 2013
jloe: Wat about macy,s stores for shoes and bags and clothes? Can we shop with our master card from nigeria? I prefer to buy from all those stores than konga.pls help
Macy's do not ship to Nigeria.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by afrochic: 1:26pm On May 06, 2013
It's time to start supporting our own.. You guys check out www.kososhee.co.uk .. Proudly naija and excellent quality
Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by oladypopsy(f): 1:49pm On May 06, 2013
Shollypopz: For me,

How do you buy with master card on forever 21 site?
Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by ddyshop: 2:45pm On May 06, 2013
Shollypopz: What online store are you addicted to and why??

Have you ever had any bad experience buying clothes, shoes, hair or accessories online??

Share your experince smiley

www.ddyshop.com is a nice online store, it is a professional wholesaler of the brand new fashion items, such as clothes, hoodies,shoes, handbags, hats, sunglasses, belts, watches, jewellery etc. they supply high quality products, good service, and competitive price.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Ladies I Need Review On This Cream / Ladys: Boxers Or Brief. Guys: Thong Or Boyshorts / Skirt And Blouse For Wedding: 100 New Ankara Skirt & Blouse Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.