Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,874 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? (6286 Views)

What Are Your Favorite Hair Styles? / Pictures Of Your Favorite Hairdos (be It Male Or Female) / Whats Your Favorite Lotion Or Creme? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 06, 2013
oladypopsy:

How do you buy with master card on forever 21 site?
I'm sure you should be able to use a master card on there. Just click on the master card when you see the list of credit card payment options.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 06, 2013
ddyshop:

www.ddyshop.com is a nice online store, it is a professional wholesaler of the brand new fashion items, such as clothes, hoodies,shoes, handbags, hats, sunglasses, belts, watches, jewellery etc. they supply high quality products, good service, and competitive price.
Michael Kors handbag for $28??!! Haba!!It's obviously fake, why do we have to go through another domain name to access the main website?! Your website looks fraudulent IMHO.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by oladypopsy(f): 3:00pm On May 07, 2013
Shollypopz:
I'm sure you should be able to use a master card on there. Just click on the master card when you see the list of credit card payment options.

Please do they ship to Nigera?
Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by Afam4eva(m): 5:38pm On May 07, 2013
Which one is forever21? How come i'm just hearing it for the first time.

I used to shop in Nordstrong and Haband back in the days. But i can't remember when last i purchased a physical product of the internet.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by pleep(m): 5:41pm On May 07, 2013
foever21 is a womens store at the mall. They sell very fashionable womens clothing very cheaply

... its catered to the college age range
Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by Afam4eva(m): 5:54pm On May 07, 2013
pleep: foever21 is a womens store at the mall. They sell very fashionable womens clothing very cheaply

... its catered to the college age range
That explains why i've never heard of it.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 07, 2013
oladypopsy:

Please do they ship to Nigera?
No, they don't. sad
Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by Jumper44: 10:12pm On May 07, 2013
There some Nigerian online store that are doing great now , you just need to confirm there service you you are going there for the first time
Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by Jumper44: 10:45pm On May 07, 2013
wild child: thread not for NLders staying in 9ja cry cry
Some online store accept nigeria so this tread is also for those staying in nigeria
Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by Jumper44: 10:52pm On May 07, 2013
If you are interested in ladies stuff , I found this AMAZON address now http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?t=buchila-20&o=1&p=48&l=ur1&category=beauty&banner=0Q2M96KTPZ1JX0G12SR2&f=ifr you may give it a trial, when you get there click the ban
Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by Jumper44: 11:45pm On May 07, 2013
This one is for dresses http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?t=buchila-20&o=1&p=12&l=ur1&category=apparel&banner=0KM06Q76HHQDTS1B9ZR2&f=ifr for online shopper or you just want to give it a trial
Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by Nobody: 11:12am On May 08, 2013
I think i am beginning to like dealdey (though Nigerian)
Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by Jumper44: 12:01pm On May 08, 2013
AmBeautiful: I think i am beginning to like dealdey (though Nigerian)
did you buy anything there ?
Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by shilling(f): 2:36pm On May 08, 2013
Too many to mention but probably Forever21, Urban Outfitters, Zara, Runway Bandits and ebay.

Although F21 increased the price of shipping, they're probably still the fastest out there. Stuff gets to me in a day (shipped by Purolator), not even kidding.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by ezotik: 12:27pm On May 09, 2013
Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 09, 2013
Jumper44: did you buy anything there ?

Yep, waiting for delivery, if everything goes fine, plus the stuff is worth the cash, then i will make up my mind about them!
Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by jloe: 3:40pm On May 09, 2013
@shollypops,u said macy's store does not ship to nigeria,but do they accept our master card?then I can send it to nigeria thru midas shipping.heard macy's store is very good
Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 09, 2013
jloe: @shollypops,u said macy's store does not ship to nigeria,but do they accept our master card?then I can send it to nigeria thru midas shipping.heard macy's store is very good
I don't know but you can give it a try. Midas shipping?? I don't know what that is.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by NaijaPlayboy: 12:56pm On May 11, 2013
I use konga severally, so i know you can shop with your masteercard there
jloe: Wat about macy,s stores for shoes and bags and clothes? Can we shop with our master card from nigeria? I prefer to buy from all those stores than konga.pls help
Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 11, 2013
Checkout www.suretrends.com.ng Jewelry and accessories 2-3 days for delivery anywhere in Nigeria
Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by subor00: 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
This is my favorite store http://darim24.com/2379/mens-boots very good, I buy myself here t-shirts, jeans and so on, until all happy and plus they are often discounts
Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by falconxxx(m): 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
some people never shop online b4 o buh dem go day give us efor. grin grin
Re: What Is Your Favorite Online Store?? by earthexport: 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
This store in lagos sells all party wears and shoes for 5k.quite fashionable.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest Nigerian Lace Styles And Designs 2022/2023 / Ladys: Boxers Or Brief. Guys: Thong Or Boyshorts / Skirt And Blouse For Wedding: 100 New Ankara Skirt & Blouse Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.