Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Nigeria's First Scam Ad Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria's First Scam Ad Company (1675 Views)

Gtbank Launches Nigeria’s First Virtual Mastercard / FG Commissions Nigeria’s First Solar/Wind Power Plant / How To Get The Youwin.org.ng Nigeria Grant 2015 And Aviod Mistakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's First Scam Ad Company by gozie143(m): 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
Can you imagine, see what this guy emailed me... Nigerians way forward is still very long.... what kind of unprofessionalism is this

We are currently normalizing all
publishers account.

The system have been over crediting publishers, this was caused by a bug on our algorithm and also an influx of over 2million click frauds or click
bombing.

The Promo Nigeria publishers network pays N5 per click at the moment because of the discounts and
promotionals we have been running to encourage advertisers to come on board.

This rate will be increased to the normal N10/click once a sizable number of advertisers are already using Promo
Nigeria digital advertising platform.

We deeply regret the sharp fall in
earnings and we want to beg you bear with us.

NB: Your earnings at the moment is N5 multiplied by your total clicks.
Re: Nigeria's First Scam Ad Company by webpower84: 3:21am On Sep 30, 2013
How much are they paying you before and have you yet got paid Through them before?
Its always wise to research any business online and offline before putting any dime there.
Re: Nigeria's First Scam Ad Company by disc20: 11:45am On Oct 02, 2013
YES, Promo.ng.rubish is a big SCAM. No publisher or advertisers should join them. I just been scammed by them. be warned
Re: Nigeria's First Scam Ad Company by koksybrown: 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2013
Datz not true. Even though am not a publisher. But I know a scam wen I see 1.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's First Scam Ad Company by ediko5(m): 8:28am On Oct 03, 2013
Always make sure you verify very well before damaging someone or a company's reputation by calling them a SCAM. you have not substantial evidence to prove that they have scammed you. Although i have not done business with them before. But i do know that people who comes into a line of business like PPC newly will experience some set backs like what has.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's First Scam Ad Company by ellistmedia: 8:32am On Oct 24, 2013
@Op

Can you provide your publisher ID so that we can review your activities. What are your evidence? Nigerians are good are rubbishing other peoples businesses and this is the reason most international websites don't accept Nigerians.

You have created several threads just to label us scam but still you won't provide evidence that you are a publisher on the network probably because you are still on the network.

We have been battling with scam publishers and banning them is the only way to save the ad network from going extinct. See a mail an advertiser sent us:

Hi Just to let you know that doing the 5,000 naira 1 month promo with you have brought me a whole lot of spammers especially gurusloaded.com who spams my account nearly 7,000 times daily and multiloaded.com. I have had my website shut down by my host before i realised these abusers from your referrers.

I am still in the middle of getting it sorted.

many thanks

mrs falese

Gurusloaded.com and multiloaded.com have been everywhere calling us scam when in actual facts they are the ones scamming the system.
Re: Nigeria's First Scam Ad Company by Jeel: 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
Promo Nig. I have this feeling you are a great company coming from this Nation after chatting with one of your representatives. Trully if I see a scam I will know like a fellow highlighted above

(1) (Reply)

How Possible Will N10,000. Be Used For Importation Business? / Own your life! / Clothes And Sboes Business, How Profitable Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.