Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,487 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Late Drinking Can Be Dangerous - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Late Drinking Can Be Dangerous (684 Views)

Breaking News!!! World Most Dangerous Snake Has Been Found / Honesty Can Be Dangerous.. / I Will Never Go To Church Late Again!!!! :-\ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late Drinking Can Be Dangerous by seunspice(m): 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2008
A guy is standing in a bar drinking when a stranger walks in. After a while they get to talking and at 10:30 the second guy says, "Oh well, I better get home. My wife doesn't like me to stay out late drinking."

The first guy replies, "That is because you aren't doing it right. You should do what I do. Go home. Sneak in the bedroom. Pull back the covers. Get down between her legs and lick, lick, lick usually about twenty minutes and there will no tbe any complaints in the morning.

The guy agress to try that and continues drinking with the other guy for about two more hours before heading home to give it a try.

When he got home, the house was pitch black. He snuck upstairs into the bedroom, pulled back the covers and proceeded to lick for twenty minutes. The bed was like a swamp, so he decided to go wash his face. As he walked into the bathroom, his wife was sitting on the toilet.

He screamed, "What are you doing in here?!"

"Quiet!" she exclaimed. "You'll wake my mother."
Re: Late Drinking Can Be Dangerous by SamMilla1(m): 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2008
*STARTS SPITTING FOR THE VICTIM*
Re: Late Drinking Can Be Dangerous by kayowalemi(m): 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2008
Get him toothpaste and tooth brush. he needs a thorough brush.
Re: Late Drinking Can Be Dangerous by aristole(m): 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2008
******he needs jik,iron sponge,ariel soap and scrubbing brush before the expired orgasm kills him***** grin grin grin grin
Re: Late Drinking Can Be Dangerous by quentininc(m): 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2008
wake him soak him mouth overnite with bleach & detergent come wash am wit iron sponge.good joke
Re: Late Drinking Can Be Dangerous by ituen(m): 12:13am On Apr 12, 2008
you guys shld give him conc HCl to gargle with

(1) (Reply)

The Man Chris Okotie / What Do I Look Like? / Grandest Wedding Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.