Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Honesty Can Be Dangerous.. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Honesty Can Be Dangerous.. (850 Views)

Can You Answer This Question With Honesty? / Late Drinking Can Be Dangerous / Honesty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Honesty Can Be Dangerous.. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
(This is a Nigerianised version of the Honest Axe tale)

A poor farmer and his wife go to the river to fetch water. The wife drowns in the process fo fetching the water....and the husband is devastated. Then the guiding spirit of the river appears , and he is holding two beauty queens in either hand....and he asks the farmer...Which one of these is your wife. The farmer lies...and says ''Both of them''....at which the guardian spirit of the river castigates him for lying and goes back into the river. The farmer is about to leave (to get help)...when the same guiding spirit appears again and asks...Why did you lie. And the farmer (being genre savvy ) answers...Because if I told the truth....you would have given me my wife and both the beauty queens as a reward for my honesty........and me I be poor farmer, I no fit maintain 3 women....

How would you have answered dear reader, if you were the farmer (For the ladies.....instead of two beauty queens...two muscle bound hunks).?
Re: Honesty Can Be Dangerous.. by whitemosquito(f): 9:22am On Dec 31, 2014
Rotfl. This is so Nigerian. Trying to play smart and assume that a perfectly innocent question has suspicious implications and lose out on both ends.

(1) (Reply)

Ahmed&teacher; Did He Lie Or Just Been Smart? / Funny But True: A Girl Enters Exam Hall Wearing Her Wedding Gown / Funny Question.. Lolz!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.