Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Gtbank.scamalerts - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gtbank.scamalerts (1020 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank.scamalerts by beblessed(f): 10:19am On Apr 24, 2013
I dont where to say this but people need to be aware of certain things happening around. Yesterday morning, i woke up and saw a debit of 10k from my account from a gtbank cash point. The time was 1am. My bank is first bank. I went to my bank to complain. I was refered to GTbank. On getting to gtbank, they requested for a formal letter. I went back to first bank and made a formal compliant. I recoil someone lamenting about gtbank some weeks on nl. People should know what is happening in the banking sector. Am waiting for the drama that will arise.
Re: Gtbank.scamalerts by bissong2005: 1:20am On Jun 24, 2013
Hello My Dear

Good day. I just came across your comment on my post on this forum. Please your comment is so touching and you do not know how it means to me. My Dad is Epelle Samuel Epelle.The last picture he sent to me is very far away. Since as you told me a cousin of yours got married to an Epelle can you just try as much as possible i get in contact with that your cousin. Even her number will do so much good. I believe using this forum mat be difficult for us to talk but if i have your number then i can call you tomorrow then we discuss better. I simple text sms will do. My name is Charles and i am 23.The address my mom use to use was No 39 aba oweri road. I dnt know if that address is even correct sef
I have finished my university and i am working now. If i have good information then i can even fly to Nigeria in no time. Like even the same week i get an Info. My mom iss dead. She died in 2008 and that was the last time i spoke to my dad. we have spoken on fone but never seen. My mom went to school in the University of Port Harcourt and that is were she met my dad. unforturnately my grand father was a D.O in Cameroon so my dad could not come around koz he would have just been locked up. Please let me even get in contact with you. My facebook name is Ell Bonjo or you can search me via my email bissong2005@yahoo.com. Here is my number +237 74789989

Please in the name of God let me get in touch with you or the cousin who married and epelle. You guys will help me

God Bless You My sister.

(1) (Reply)

Just Moved Back To 9ja, How Can I Get A Cheap Form Of Car Rentals Temporarily / The Best Childhood Memories That You Can Remember. / Who Owns A Man? Wife Or Mother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.