Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Just Moved Back To 9ja, How Can I Get A Cheap Form Of Car Rentals Temporarily - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Just Moved Back To 9ja, How Can I Get A Cheap Form Of Car Rentals Temporarily (1021 Views)

Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? / Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK / Traditional, Religious Or Court Wedding: Best Form Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Moved Back To 9ja, How Can I Get A Cheap Form Of Car Rentals Temporarily by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 20, 2013
Hello all, just moved back to Nigeria after a brief stint abroad, and I will appreciate advice and suggestions on how to get an affordable car (maybe car rental) for temporary use pending when my shipped car arrives. I am particularly concerned because of my two children and my wife, lagos public transportation if I recall well can be very 'comfortable'. Thank you.
Re: Just Moved Back To 9ja, How Can I Get A Cheap Form Of Car Rentals Temporarily by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 20, 2013
Patiently waiting for honorable Nairaland members to help out with suggestions and advice.
Thanks
Re: Just Moved Back To 9ja, How Can I Get A Cheap Form Of Car Rentals Temporarily by ifyalways(f): 8:55pm On May 20, 2013
Do u need a car with a driver or self drive?
Duration(24 hrs for 3 months,12 hours 1 month etc) and how much you can pay.

You'll get speedy replies @ the auto section
Re: Just Moved Back To 9ja, How Can I Get A Cheap Form Of Car Rentals Temporarily by Nobody: 1:36am On May 21, 2013
ifyalways: Location
Type of car
Do u need a car with a driver or self drive?
Duration(24 hrs for 3 months,12 hours 1 month etc) and how much you can pay.

You'll get speedy replies @ the auto section
Any good type of car.
Self drve.

Thanks a lot!!!!
Re: Just Moved Back To 9ja, How Can I Get A Cheap Form Of Car Rentals Temporarily by Nobody: 1:37am On May 21, 2013
Thanks Ify, one thing I forgot I need it for like 2 to 3 months.
Re: Just Moved Back To 9ja, How Can I Get A Cheap Form Of Car Rentals Temporarily by likeme(m): 10:49am On May 21, 2013
BTW you are (a) Taliban, Nobody want to give a car to Taliban and blows it up, then the Police will come and arrest the owner of the car! #justthinkingaloud
Re: Just Moved Back To 9ja, How Can I Get A Cheap Form Of Car Rentals Temporarily by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 21, 2013
Taliban is just a name here on nairaland for me, don't worry not in anyway a troublemaker. Still waiting for advice and suggestions please!!!!!
Re: Just Moved Back To 9ja, How Can I Get A Cheap Form Of Car Rentals Temporarily by feminineA: 3:06pm On May 21, 2013
You can buy a good and cheap car use for 3month and sell at the same value you bought it. To be sincere with you every day cab usage is a rip off.
Are you on the island or mainland?? Some small companys do car rentals you can negotiate with them
Re: Just Moved Back To 9ja, How Can I Get A Cheap Form Of Car Rentals Temporarily by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 21, 2013
feminine A: You can buy a good and cheap car use for 3month and sell at the same value you bought it. To be sincere with you every day cab usage is a rip off.
Are you on the island or mainland?? Some small companys do car rentals you can negotiate with them

Thanks Feminine A, I'll be staying on the mainland, do you have any of the small car company contacts? Thanks. I'll explore the option of getting a small used car but cars in 9ja can be a bit expensive though. Probably at least N800K.
Re: Just Moved Back To 9ja, How Can I Get A Cheap Form Of Car Rentals Temporarily by amdman: 8:19am On May 22, 2013
I have a proposal for you.

Send me an email at primaxservices@gmail.com
Re: Just Moved Back To 9ja, How Can I Get A Cheap Form Of Car Rentals Temporarily by feminineA: 8:48am On May 22, 2013
Taliban:

Thanks Feminine A, I'll be staying on the mainland, do you have any of the small car company contacts? Thanks. I'll explore the option of getting a small used car but cars in 9ja can be a bit expensive though. Probably at least N800K.
I see them on the mainland too. Will look for their contact and send to you. However with 400k u can get a good car
Re: Just Moved Back To 9ja, How Can I Get A Cheap Form Of Car Rentals Temporarily by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 22, 2013
feminine A:
I see them on the mainland too. Will look for their contact and send to you. However with 400k u can get a good car

Thanks so much Feminine A, your advice has been on point!! Will be looking forward to the contacts you want to send. For the car (hope this is not wishful thinking) was even hoping to be able to get a good small car like Golf for #300K, at this point functionality is all that matters to us now
Thanks and hoping to hear from you soon.
Re: Just Moved Back To 9ja, How Can I Get A Cheap Form Of Car Rentals Temporarily by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 22, 2013
amdman: I have a proposal for you.

Send me an email at primaxservices@gmail.com

Amdman I have already sent a email to you. Thanks for the help so far.
Re: Just Moved Back To 9ja, How Can I Get A Cheap Form Of Car Rentals Temporarily by Nobody: 10:54am On May 24, 2013
Nairalanders pls come to my aid regarding my request, my wife got mugged yesterday on her way back home as she had her handbag stolen. Pls feminine A and oga amdman or who ever has a proposal pls help a brother out.
Re: Just Moved Back To 9ja, How Can I Get A Cheap Form Of Car Rentals Temporarily by Nobody: 11:02am On May 24, 2013
Thanks to amdman just got your email now God bless u.

(1) (Reply)

What Can A Graduate Do To Be Independent? / What Can You Call This Type Of Guy? / Essentials For A Healthy Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.