Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Pictures From Dana Air Inaugral Flight To Port Hacourt - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures From Dana Air Inaugral Flight To Port Hacourt (594 Views)

8 Things You Will Notice On Your First Visit To Port Harcourt / Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train / My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From Dana Air Inaugral Flight To Port Hacourt by damep: 11:14am On Apr 24, 2013
Dana Airlines relaunched commercial flights to the Garden City of Port Harcourt on Monday, 22nd April. This followed the seven months halt of flight operations by the Federal Government through the National Civil Aviations Authority which was lifted on the 4th of January, 2013.

Since Dana Air came back on the Aviation scene, there has been a considerable reduction in the air ticket fares as they introduced very competitive rates. So, good news Port Hacourt travelers, you now have more options and hopefully lower fares as you travel to and from your destination.

Re: Pictures From Dana Air Inaugral Flight To Port Hacourt by bolajiboi(m): 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2013
My great appreciation goes to my original chinco TECNO N3 and to EMPTYHEN SORRY MTN for giving me d 1.5G internet speed all join to b d first to comment. (DANA even if na free go mushin market make dem park well i no go abi na b force)
Re: Pictures From Dana Air Inaugral Flight To Port Hacourt by Emmancy: 11:47am On Apr 25, 2013
grin grin grin hahahahahahahahahah! People don't want to enter live casket, nobody wants to die young ooooo, we go enter Moulue go PH, thank you. you fit change your name to NADA no be DANA
Re: Pictures From Dana Air Inaugral Flight To Port Hacourt by Luciouspaps(m): 6:53pm On Apr 25, 2013
How much is the filght ticket

(1) (Reply)

Plane Carrying Teen On Round-the-world Trip Goes Down Near American Samoa / Info About Dubai / Best/cheapest Means To Ship From Nigeria To Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.