Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Where Are His Hands? *Busted* (pix) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Where Are His Hands? *Busted* (pix) (880 Views)

Bloggers! Newbies Zone. Lets Join Hands / Hands- On- Training Workshops: On Website Designing / Looking For Someone To Take Some Simple Web Designing Jobs Off My Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are His Hands? *Busted* (pix) by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2013
Just wondering if anyone here know where this guy's hands are and what he is doing.

Could you be so down to earth in completing a project?

Re: Where Are His Hands? *Busted* (pix) by Cwhyte(m): 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2013
Beneath the laptop, I can see the shadow there
Re: Where Are His Hands? *Busted* (pix) by kingsots(m): 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2013
He is watching por.n and masturbatin.g.....so therefore his hands are on his groin.
Re: Where Are His Hands? *Busted* (pix) by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2013
C. whyte:
Beneath the laptop, I can see the shadow there

Nope. You are wrong brother. Try again.
Re: Where Are His Hands? *Busted* (pix) by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2013
kingsots: He is watching por.n and masturbatin.g.....so therefore his hands are on his groin.

Nope. You are wrong brother. Try again.
Re: Where Are His Hands? *Busted* (pix) by kingsots(m): 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2013
I have stared at that picture for over 15mins now. Pls just say.
Re: Where Are His Hands? *Busted* (pix) by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2013
kingsots: I have stared at that picture for over 15mins now. Pls just say.

Nope, brother. Remember he is a die hard programmer. grin
Re: Where Are His Hands? *Busted* (pix) by kingsots(m): 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2013
AFOLSNETWORKS:

Nope, brother. Remember he is a die hard programmer. grin

Na wa o, the hands dey wey e suppose dey na
Re: Where Are His Hands? *Busted* (pix) by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 9:40pm On Apr 24, 2013
kingsots:

Na wa o, the hands dey wey e suppose dey na

lol. Mention where his hands are. I already gave a clue.
Re: Where Are His Hands? *Busted* (pix) by spikesC(m): 11:29pm On Apr 24, 2013
Wireless keyboard, underneath the sheets
Re: Where Are His Hands? *Busted* (pix) by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 6:10am On Apr 25, 2013
spikes C: Wireless keyboard, underneath the sheets

hnmm, still thinking . . .
Re: Where Are His Hands? *Busted* (pix) by adewaleh(m): 12:36pm On Apr 25, 2013
He's Watching a Movie
Re: Where Are His Hands? *Busted* (pix) by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 12:02am On May 07, 2013
adewaleh: He's Watching a Movie
Nope. Not at all. Try again.
Re: Where Are His Hands? *Busted* (pix) by decoslim(m): 2:41am On May 07, 2013
I think he is lying down on a bed...his hand are under the bed sheet...

Then he hanged something like a book on the hanger...
Re: Where Are His Hands? *Busted* (pix) by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 9:34am On May 07, 2013
deco_slim: I think he is lying down on a bed...his hand are under the bed sheet...

Then he hanged something like a book on the hanger...

Lol. Does what he hanged there look like a book Try again.
Re: Where Are His Hands? *Busted* (pix) by twinskenny(m): 8:10pm On May 07, 2013
wireless keyboard under the bed cover
Re: Where Are His Hands? *Busted* (pix) by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 10:55pm On May 07, 2013
twinskenny: wireless keyboard under the bed cover

Busted

Re: Where Are His Hands? *Busted* (pix) by yawatide(f): 12:37am On May 08, 2013
Other than for back pain (and I happen to be working with a guy who is doing the exact same thing as the pix above, I would say this is the height of laziness cool

(1) (Reply)

Somali, Zulu, Hausa, Yoruba And Igbo To Google Translate / Urgently Needed Please, How Do I Know How Many Hits A Site Gets Daily / How Lucrative Is BULKSMS Business??? Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.