Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

An Open Letter To Seun - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Open Letter To Seun (686 Views)

An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted / An Open Appreciation Letter To Mr Seun, Moderators And Fellow Members / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Seun by ovo4u(m): 4:13pm On Apr 24, 2013
Dear seun/ Moderators

I'm sure you or your moderator on the religion site must have come to the conclusion of making it unable for me to post any comment or picture there, cos I continously made it clear in every post that Islam is a relgion of war and of course I showed my hate for the religion too since they keep bombing innocent souls all over the world and not just in the northern part of Nigeria alone. Pls don't give me that part of: You are bla bla bla christain cos I myself is not that religious, I go to church when I like and If I see a christain doing bad, I would tell him the same thing I'm saying to any muslim, for example I'm from the south and I don't support clueless President.

Well I have no problem with you banning me from the religion site but my problem is, why is it that I can't delect myself from your web? I mean without contacting any moderator? The most web site owner have that ,, Delect my Profile'' well I'm just trying to say that no one can take away that hate I have for Islam not until you all stop bombing innocent people in the world, show the world that you are peace loving people, until then I will keep on hating almost all muslim, trust me I have black and arab friends who are muslim and I have never stop telling them the same thing, I tell them my mind everytime. You all have to stop the bombing.

This web site belong to you but on a serious note, I really think you trying to take away the Freedom Of Speech some people do have on your web site.

In conclusion I would like to ask you Seun to please delect my profile from your web if you think this poster is not worthy of being in the religion site then I too think I am not ready to be a member of your web site. I know so many will say, just forget the profile and move on, but my answer here is DELECT.

With all due respect, I stil remain ovo4u here until you officially delect me completely

Best Regards

Ovo4u

sorry guys, this has nothing to do with romance
Re: An Open Letter To Seun by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2013
Guy you don't need to go too far.. Just relax ur mind the admin will fix it.
Re: An Open Letter To Seun by tunde1200(m): 4:48pm On Apr 24, 2013
no sense in this your open letter......
Re: An Open Letter To Seun by overdrive(m): 5:11pm On Apr 24, 2013
Delete and not delect.
Re: An Open Letter To Seun by ovo4u(m): 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2013
overdrive: Delete and not delect.

sorry though I was writting in german
Re: An Open Letter To Seun by kasheemawo(m): 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2013
First of all delete www.nairaland.com from your skull then u are good to go.
Re: An Open Letter To Seun by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 24, 2013
^ u rright

o.p i think u are a very troubled person.

no offense oh. just using my freedom of opinion!!!

no offense at all......

(1) (Reply)

My Members And I Eat Indian Hemp-a Pentecostal Pastor. / Funny Interesting Facts About Nigeria / Think You're Smart? Try Answering This Question.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.