Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members (40083 Views)

$9.3M Arms Deal: Names Of Nigerian Crew Members Revealed! / Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders / Happy Birthday To Seun And Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 3:40am On Sep 27, 2013
Seun's response: https://www.nairaland.com/1458958/response-open-letter-seun-osewa

Addressed To: Seun, Mukina2 and other forum moderators

Hello Sir/Ma,

I will try to be succinct in this open letter as much as possible. I commend your untired effort towards making our Nairaland a very wonderful online community. You and your team are doing a great job!

I will like to draw your attention to some contentious issues that have been severally raised but yet unattended to. The issues are;
1.) The ability of a user to deactivate his/her account.
2.) Creation of a 'delete' tab on every users' posts and topics

Without much rigmaroling, we are more than sure that you are fully aware of these requests, especially Mr Seun due to your 'foot-steps' traced to several threads that talked so much about the requests and reasons why it should be added here. It has also come to our full notice that staffs are even been rude and unwise to users pleading for these features implementation. All the for-explained are explicitely evident in the topic with its link below.
https://www.nairaland.com/993846/ok-seun-how-close-nairaland

Our privacy is paramount and very important to us!

Our Requests;
1.) We demand an unreserved apology for the rude and unwise ways members were harrased by the forum staffs for demanding these necessary features.
2.) We demand that any moderator found to be part of this rude act should be severely punished.
3.) We demand a lucid explanation why our requests have been turned to by deaf ears of the forum board.
4.) We demand an immediate and unconditional implementation of those requested features.

We also demand a levelled playing ground on this matter if truely you are sensitive to our plight.

In line with these requests, we are giving the forum board a 7-day ultimatum to fully yield to our beckoning because we believe it will take the learned computer gurus on the board's administration a tap of button to fix. To this effect, the time given commences this minute.

Failure to do this, we are going to mobilise a 100,000 Nairalanders for an e-protest to press home for our demands.

A luta continua! Victoria e certa!!

Davo93
For: Concerned Nairalanders

Seun's response: https://www.nairaland.com/1458958/response-open-letter-seun-osewa

88 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 3:47am On Sep 27, 2013
Please no MOD should should play
smart because i have sent a letter
to Seun, Mukina and Others, so i believe you should respect their involvement in this matter.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 3:49am On Sep 27, 2013
Seconded

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Ina2k(m): 5:24am On Sep 27, 2013
hehehehee. Just lyt ASUU's requests to FG... This issue has been going on in Nairaland for a long time. I think it would be good to have that "Delete" button pls, coz we hv some nairaland haters who would wish to shutdown nd leave us

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 27, 2013
Demand? You think this is your father's house where you demand school fees from him?

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 27, 2013
sexkillz: Demand? You think this is your father's house where you demand school fees from him?

You this boy, you don start this Morning abi...? I can see you must have had a Terrible night sleep

6 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Mynd44: 6:26am On Sep 27, 2013
**singing**

"So wake me up when it's all over"
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 27, 2013
eddiebruk:

You this boy, you don start this Morning abi...? I can see you must have had a Terrible night sleep
And then I woke up to see this nonsense. Can't you see how childish and clownish this is? Or are you being unreasonably sentimental?
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 27, 2013
sexkillz: And then I woke up to see this nonsense. Can't you see how childish and clownish this is? Or are you being unreasonably sentimental?

And why do you think because you are a Mod then a suggestion as this shouldn't be given a considerate thought, must you poke-knows into every affair/demands/suggestion addressed to Seun as if you own NL...? Abeg go back to sleep, it's too early for this your Mr itooknow Job, Chief Surveillance officer of NL

55 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Mynd44: 6:47am On Sep 27, 2013
eddiebruk:

And why do you think because you are a Mod then a suggestion as this shouldn't be given a considerate thought, must you poke-knows into every affair/demands/suggestion addressed to Seun as if you own NL...? Abeg go back to sleep, it's too early for this your Mr itooknow Job, Chief Surveillance officer of NL
It was addressed to Seun, Mukina2 and other forum Moderators.......

You are the one who should go back to lalaland
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 27, 2013
Mynd_44:

And who is this Yaba Left escapee that doesn't understand that only Seun has the Ultimate right to implement certain demands, what does the MODS do besides hiding peoples post and closing thread unnecessarily...Is his Name other Mods.?, his name wasn't mentioned so he shouldn't poke-knows...must he even be the first Mod to comment...even when his name wasn't mentioned..?

13 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 27, 2013
eddiebruk:

This was directed to mods, Mr Idontknowanything atall. If I wasn't a mod, my response to this nonsense would have been worse. Only babies make demands. Adults are reasonable in their method of approach. That you have free internet connection doesn't mean you can go anywhere you feel like, issue demands, issue ultimatums. Can you give your father an ultimatum?

I blame ASUU for this thread.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 27, 2013
sexkillz: If I wasn't a mod, my response to this nonsense would have been worse. Only babies make demands. Adults are reasonable in their method of approach. That you have free internet connection doesn't mean you can go anywhere you feel like, issue demands, issue ultimatums. Can you give your father an ultimatum?

I blame ASUU for this thread.

So ASUU made you less productive, is that what you meant..?

14 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 27, 2013
eddiebruk:

So ASUU made you less productive, is that what you meant..?
ASUU made you guys this frustrated and jobless. Should I explain further?
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Mynd44: 6:57am On Sep 27, 2013
eddiebruk:

And who is this Yaba Left escapee that doesn't understand that only Seun has the Ultimate right to implement certain demands, what does the MODS do besides hiding peoples post and closing thread unnecessarily...Is his Name other Mods.?, his name wasn't mentioned so he shouldn't poke-knows...must he even be the first Mod to comment...even when his name wasn't mentioned..?
You must have failed English in every level.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Redoil: 6:57am On Sep 27, 2013
sexkillz: Demand? You think this is your father's house where you demand school fees from him?
seun house boy how ur night

55 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 27, 2013
sexkillz: ASUU made you guys this frustrated and jobless. Should I explain further?

lol, Ogbeni you must be sleeping on top Okada, i am already at work..you are the frustrated and Jobless one here, what other Job do you do apart from this your Aboki Security Job.

30 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Redoil: 6:59am On Sep 27, 2013
Mynd_44:

seun sh1t caretaker how ur night

31 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
You must have failed English in every level.

No, your Brain Tumor must have been reading the Alphabets upside down, which was the reason you weren't able to comprehend simple English.

15 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 27, 2013
eddiebruk:

lol, Ogbeni you must be sleeping on top Okada, i am already at work..you are the frustrated and Jobless one here, what other Job do you do apart from this your Aboki Security Job.
Already at which work?

www.nairaland.com/1448763/should-skip-graduation-ceremony <== This one?

Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Redoil: 7:03am On Sep 27, 2013
sexkillz: ASUU made you guys this frustrated and jobless. Should I explain further?
seun aboki security dont forget to take ur bath this morning.

21 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 27, 2013
sexkillz: Already at which work?

www.nairaland.com/1448763/should-skip-graduation-ceremony <== This one?

Pathetic.

Was that the only thing you saw, didn't you see other threads where i Work as an IT Professional while doing my Studies for other Certifications in SA. see how you have disgraced yourself...you think everyone is as Jobless as you are.

41 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 27, 2013
Redoil: seun aboki security dont forget to take ur bath this morning.
I just read your signature. grin Failures and frustrations are part of your life. Sorry bro. grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 27, 2013
eddiebruk:

Was that the only thing you saw, didn't you see other threads where i Work as an IT Professional while doing my Studies for other Certifications in SA. see how you have disgraced yourself...you think everyone is as Jobless as you are.
grin grin grin grin

So you have a job because you said it. And I'm jobless because you said it? You are'nt the sharpest tool in the shed afterall.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 27, 2013
You frustrated younglins can now take over. I'll check on you later. cool
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 27, 2013
sexkillz: grin grin grin grin

So you have a job because you said it. And I'm jobless because you said it? You are'nt the sharpest tool in the shed afterall.

My friend go and sleep, you wanted to play smart, and it failed you woe-fully stop this your Carry body, Saying i have a Job wasn't supposed to be needed here, but you brought it in with your ASUU comment, just because you think you know too much that everyone is a student/in Nigeria/has no Job, like you.

14 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 7:47am On Sep 27, 2013
@Sexkillz & Mynd_44, Truly, the letter was addressed to Mr Seun, Mukina2 and other moderators but i still understand, your position in this matter cannot decide it. So please, why don't you just wait and watch and let us see Mr Seun personally respond to our requests.

To add with, a mature moderator don't insult members anyhow for expressing their views. I pray you don't ruin the work that has taken Seun about 7 years to flourish and excel with this your kind of attitude.

Amandla Awetu!

32 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by justwise(m): 8:36am On Sep 27, 2013
@Op,

You don't demand, you make a polite request and wait for responds from Seun and stop using threatening language.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by justwise(m): 8:38am On Sep 27, 2013
Davo93: @Sexkillz & Mynd_44, Truly, the letter was addressed to Mr Seun, Mukina2 and other moderators but i still understand, your position in this matter cannot decide it. So please, why don't you just wait and watch and let us see Mr Seun personally respond to our requests.

To add with, a mature moderator don't insult members anyhow for expressing their views. I pray you don't ruin the work that has taken Seun about 7 years to flourish and excel with this your kind of attitude.

Amandla Awetu!

...and matured members don't insult moderators for doing their job, it goes both ways.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 8:50am On Sep 27, 2013
justwise: @Op,

You don't demand, you make a polite request and wait for responds from Seun and stop using threatening language.
Alright sir. Thanks for drawing my attention to that. We actually meant what you said. Oops! perhaps if Seun refuses to acknowledge our requests after all our intended actions, obviously we are not going to do anything by ourselves but it will go down history lane 'when the need' be that some set of concerned Nairalanders discussed this important issue.

So you don't have to be scared of anything, no threat is involved.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 8:53am On Sep 27, 2013
justwise:

...and matured members don't insult moderators for doing their job, it goes both ways.
I can't remember where i made an insulting statement here please.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by justwise(m): 8:54am On Sep 27, 2013
Davo93: Alright say. Thanks for drawing my attention to that. We actually meant what you said. Oops! perhaps if Seun refuses to acknowledge our requests after all our intended actions, obviously we are not going to do anything by ourselves but it will go down history lane 'when the need' be that some set of concerned Nairalanders discussed this important issue.

So you don't have to be scared of anything, no threat is involved.

'We'? How many of you out of 1000.000.....members of nairaland?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50)

The Nigeria Policewoman (photos) / My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall / What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.