Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

How To Remain Poor - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Remain Poor (16057 Views)

Tips On How To Remain Poor / 6 Reasons People Remain Poor / Six Habits That Can Make You Remain Poor For The Rest Of Your Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Remain Poor by jhydebaba(m): 10:58am On Apr 25, 2013
Give us more tonto dikeh topics jooh! We are poor but happy people cheesy what do u want to buy with ur riches if not happiness tongue
Re: How To Remain Poor by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:59am On Apr 25, 2013
Go n rob, n when u a arrested they should take u to SARS,there u will spend 2years in detention, d case will b taken to court. D court will remand u after 20 years u will b freed. When u comes back: look at ur friends. U will know that is d easiest way to b poor
Re: How To Remain Poor by toluleke(m): 11:03am On Apr 25, 2013
op are you rich urself cos avn't seen ur name on the list of rich men in nigeria....take to ur advice..den wen rich come ova and tell us
Re: How To Remain Poor by Tinkybabe(f): 11:04am On Apr 25, 2013
You don't need a list or plan to be or remain poor.All you need is NOTHING!
Re: How To Remain Poor by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 25, 2013
Akpa ife: @op wht abt how 2 get rich?
Be wise for once mhen.... Try not doing wats on the list nd u will get rich..... Logic mhen.. Logic.... SMH undecided
Re: How To Remain Poor by Abujafood: 11:18am On Apr 25, 2013
Add form bad habits to that list e.g heavy drinking, womanizing etc!

1 Like

Re: How To Remain Poor by omo9ja1(m): 11:19am On Apr 25, 2013
what kind of trend is this one abeg next please
Re: How To Remain Poor by Jonwesley(m): 11:19am On Apr 25, 2013
timbros: Space reserved

Edit: OK, I reserved this space so that i'll go through the post and comment but disappointingly this thread is not worth commenting.
Or did I just comment? tongue

Commented u mean? Dull soul! And you wanted to impress who? Maybe you re not a parent or you want to be poor really.
Re: How To Remain Poor by nikkypearl(f): 11:22am On Apr 25, 2013
jaymdee:

Go to the spiritual section of Nairaland.
badt guy grin!nofin person no dey c 4dis Nl
Re: How To Remain Poor by yuzedo: 11:27am On Apr 25, 2013
Imanuelle:

banned!
Stop playing rough play! angry angry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How To Remain Poor by Kairoseki77: 11:46am On Apr 25, 2013
c++_crazy:
i entered the toilet this morning to sh*it and lo an behold, my anu*s come dey pain me like pepper dey der, wen i wipe d thing na blood full everywhere as if i dey see my period. Now i dey fear cos i bn call my ex names 4 annoying me and as I dey look d girl she resemble ogbanje and fit don cast a spell on me. What do I do?

Stop spamming this nasty story all over NL. undecided

Go see a doctor.
Re: How To Remain Poor by Kairoseki77: 11:47am On Apr 25, 2013
Re: How To Remain Poor by Tijay90(m): 11:48am On Apr 25, 2013
Personally,me thinks this is absolute crap...I know (brilliant) people who live their lives this way & re filthy rich(& their wealth was neither stolen nor inherited)...if u don't ve anything +ve 2share,keep ur crappy stuff 2urself...*thinking out visibly*
Re: How To Remain Poor by graceamazing(f): 11:55am On Apr 25, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] Bravo!!!
Re: How To Remain Poor by Orikinla(m): 11:57am On Apr 25, 2013
There are people who do all these and are still very rich and wealthy.

I make dollars daily even without switching on my computer or leaving the house.
Many times money just comes simply through offers of adverts and promos on my blogs. So, I can wake up late, roll on my bed, fork a babe and still watch CNN before even posting the adverts and promos and then call another babe over for smooching.

What matters most in life is have the brains and get the tools you need and you will surely succeed in the world, whether you wake up early or late, it does not matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Remain Poor by NeuroBoss(m): 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2013
vanstanzy:

They sure is! wink wink wink
THEY SURE ARE, BROS! You are permitted to err though
Re: How To Remain Poor by beckbeck: 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2013
@ crazzy.I think u have jedi jedi no be ur ogbanje girlfriend do u o
Re: How To Remain Poor by Ganjafama(m): 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2013
basadenet: This kind of info is not for a place like NL, so Mr Moderator remove it now.
Why?
Re: How To Remain Poor by free13: 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2013
hmm......
Re: How To Remain Poor by Lachynos2k2(m): 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2013
c++_crazy:
i entered the toilet this morning to sh*it and lo an behold, my anu*s come dey pain me like pepper dey der, wen i wipe d thing na blood full everywhere as if i dey see my period. Now i dey fear cos i bn call my ex names 4 annoying me and as I dey look d girl she resemble ogbanje and fit don cast a spell on me. What do I do?
dude u ve got haemorroid a.k.a pile.. go see ur doctor. and take ur health issues to the health section next time.
Re: How To Remain Poor by Crixina(f): 2:24pm On Apr 25, 2013
Akpa ife: @op wht abt how 2 get rich?
just do the opposite of what you just read.
Re: How To Remain Poor by steffans(m): 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2013
Stegomiah: Dis topic don make front page b4 not quite long. Mod, ar u sleeping?

Sometyms I wonder why d mods repeat d same topics over and over again?
Re: How To Remain Poor by niggi4life(m): 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2013
yuzedo: Seun plis don ban me u jealous madofocka angry angry angry angry u dis Ota boy doing juju to make peoples to come to ur websight. Bro, am loyal ok, be nice and i do advert in ur company. tenks. wink
hehehehehe, who is this person? you just made me laugh like crazy this afternoon with your pathetic writings, did you do it intentionally or that's the best way you can write?
Re: How To Remain Poor by beckbeck: 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2013
c++_crazy:
i entered the toilet this morning to sh*it and lo an behold, my anu*s come dey pain me like pepper dey der, wen i wipe d thing na blood full everywhere as if i dey see my period. Now i dey fear cos i bn call my ex names 4 annoying me and as I dey look d girl she resemble ogbanje and fit don cast a spell on me. What do I do? U have pile jedi jedi go and drink alomo
Re: How To Remain Poor by okwutency(m): 3:23pm On Apr 25, 2013
c++_crazy:
that is pile that you are suffering from.
Re: How To Remain Poor by Asemo11(m): 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2013
Lol
Re: How To Remain Poor by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2013
11. GIVE ALL UR MONEY TO PASTOR AS SEED OFFERING. KEEP SOWING SEED. NEVER HARVEST

12. SPEND QUALITY TIME ON NAIRALAND READING UP THE LATEST NEWS ON TONTO DIKE

1 Like

Re: How To Remain Poor by smartg(m): 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2013
11. Always try to please everyone around you.
Even to a point that someone ask you something you dont have, you go and borrow in order to please that person.
12. Don't be urself .
When people are busy provoking, misusing, and spoiling your things. don't react, pretend as if you 're not angry and just be smiling and laughing with them.
Re: How To Remain Poor by adconline(m): 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2013
11: pray fervently without any hard work!
Re: How To Remain Poor by goshen26: 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2013
Stegomiah: Dis topic don make front page b4 not quite long. Mod, ar u sleeping?
na fight?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Earns N472bn From Cocoa, Others / Payhippo Raises $3 Million In Seed Funding To Extend Quick Loans To SMEs / FG Calls On China, Others To Set Up Lithium Battery Factories In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.