Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. (5859 Views)

He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... / I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by fatdon1(m): 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2013
He Looks confused.

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2013
Happy Married Life! Goodluck!!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by ozor1: 8:52pm On Apr 24, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by Popowaa: 8:56pm On Apr 24, 2013
Loma
ozor1: grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by Caracta(f): 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2013
And this is news because...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2013
Caracta: And this is news because...
Since no one has said its photoshop den I wanna be the first to say PHOTOSHOP. Jk anyways but I sense the op wants this topic on the fp
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by NessaFresh(f): 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2013
Op rephrase..act as if u're d guy in d pic...so FP can come more easily
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 24, 2013
ozor1: grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 24, 2013
NessaFresh: Op rephrase..act as if u're d guy in d pic...so FP can come more easily
As in ehn, front page tinz. grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by Scarpon(m): 11:53pm On Apr 24, 2013
it look like he is taking pics with his madam
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 24, 2013
Naija men no dey carry last

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by Afam4eva(m): 12:00am On Apr 25, 2013
How do you know it's a Nairalander?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by Suprises: 12:31am On Apr 25, 2013
hehe...dis one na black and white
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by Nobody: 2:28am On Apr 25, 2013
they couldnt afford a photographer?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by free2ryhme: 2:36am On Apr 25, 2013
fatdon1: He Looks confused.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1077841_IMG-20130419-WA0001_jpgfd07c504dbe49029f9a110e04a95a5f2[/img]

guy u f-up ... Na suffer make u go marry oyinbo abi ...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by Nobody: 2:37am On Apr 25, 2013
free2ryhme:

guy u f-up ... Na suffer make u go marry oyinbo abi ...

Rotfllllllllll
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by gunuvi(m): 2:43am On Apr 25, 2013
Big Bukata for you. U go hear wen!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by Nobody: 2:47am On Apr 25, 2013
gunuvi: Big Bukata for you. U go hear wen!

grin cheesy grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by free2ryhme: 2:50am On Apr 25, 2013
see im face .. angry
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by GeneralJ(m): 3:23am On Apr 25, 2013
Very unpleasant picture to look at

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by ATMC(f): 3:28am On Apr 25, 2013
@op i guess you are d groom. Hope she sticks with you...happy married life
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by repogirl(f): 3:37am On Apr 25, 2013
Where all them white chick lovers on nl sef wey no dey allow us hear word? White girls are awesome, their fart sef dey awesome. They know themselves, why aren't they saying anything. I smh for the guy sha. Happy 'marriage of convenience' life.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by Nobody: 3:49am On Apr 25, 2013
^^ u think you are better with your big tummy and fake hair? undecided undecided

You really think its the color of her skin which makes her unattractive?

Hating on white women, I bet you like and secretly worship white men. Won't b surprised if your room is/was full of white men.
You like Wentworth Miller don't u?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by diarra94(m): 3:50am On Apr 25, 2013
I still prefer my african ladies.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by repogirl(f): 4:05am On Apr 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^^ u think you are better with your big tummy and fake hair? undecided undecided

You really think its the color of her skin which makes her unattractive?

Hating on white women, I bet you like and secretly worship white men. Won't b surprised if your room is/was full of white men.
You like Wentworth Miller don't u?

Lool,i was pregnant dummy and still looked hot while pregnant, intact after two kids, I'm still as hot as a supermodel so you can kiss my black ass. tongue

I don't hate anyone, I hate it when others try to shove it down your throat that they are the best thing since sliced bread.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by Nobody: 4:08am On Apr 25, 2013
The girl is not unattractive because she is white gerrit?

As for kissing your bottom, no thanks I will pass on that one.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by Nobody: 4:11am On Apr 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: The girl is not unattractive because she is white gerrit?

As for kissing your bottom, no thanks I will pass on that one.

Damn bro, wazzup?
She's someone's mom, respect.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by repogirl(f): 4:13am On Apr 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Damn bro, wazzup?
She's someone's mom, respect.

No point replying as's -frustrated- wipes.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by Nobody: 4:13am On Apr 25, 2013
repogirl:

Lool,i was pregnant dummy and still looked hot while pregnant, intact after two kids, I'm still as hot as a supermodel so you can kiss my black ass. tongue

I don't hate anyone, I hate it when others try to shove it down your throat that they are the best thing since sliced bread.

I like pregnant woman, esp the married one..so sorry for the big tummy part...
And congratulations for your children.

.but I still despise fake hair

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by Nobody: 4:14am On Apr 25, 2013
repogirl:

No point replying as's -frustrated- wipes.

So I'm the one who is frustrated?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by oseiwe(m): 4:15am On Apr 25, 2013
Why dat small pikin carry green gallon of palm wine for head? She dey show for d background.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by Nobody: 4:16am On Apr 25, 2013
repogirl: Where all them white chick lovers on nl sef wey no dey allow us hear word? White girls are awesome, their fart sef dey awesome. They know themselves, why aren't they saying anything. I smh for the guy sha. Happy 'marriage of convenience' life.
Aren't you the one who posted that SHIAT? This is the proof that those threads and comments affect you..feeling insecure uh?

This is what I call frustration, maybe we don't have the same definition of the word

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Promise Card: Do Kids Still Do This? / What Is The Worst Disability In Human? / He Makes Love To Me In The Presence Of Our Grown-up Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.