Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,621 members, 7,827,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Uche Ogbodo And Uchenna Nnanna @ AMMA (Viewer Discretion Advised) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo And Uchenna Nnanna @ AMMA (Viewer Discretion Advised) (32504 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) / Uchenna Nnanna And Son Stepout In Matching Outfits(photos) / Uchenna Nnanna And Husband Dedicate Son In Church(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogbodo And Uchenna Nnanna @ AMMA (Viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2013
mr_man: Hit or MISS?
wari dis, wari dis, i say wari dis? gush!
Re: Uche Ogbodo And Uchenna Nnanna @ AMMA (Viewer Discretion Advised) by burey: 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2013
undecidedI soo hate dis uche ogbodo gal....she jst can't do witout excessive make up..... :-
Re: Uche Ogbodo And Uchenna Nnanna @ AMMA (Viewer Discretion Advised) by myjobsfinder(m): 6:44pm On Apr 25, 2013
imagine then without makeup @ http://leoweblink..com
Re: Uche Ogbodo And Uchenna Nnanna @ AMMA (Viewer Discretion Advised) by najoke: 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2013
Okija_juju:

And this must be how the Yorubas intend to beat the competition I guess?!

^
The above is from a yoruba movie(comedy)
The pics of those girls,unfortuntaly is not comedy its real life(unless AMMA is now a movie title)......u and people dt like ur post and dem idiat who making this a tribal thing ought to be ashamed turning something we should just amuse ourself with into tribal thing.shame on all of u
Re: Uche Ogbodo And Uchenna Nnanna @ AMMA (Viewer Discretion Advised) by BUSHMAN1: 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2013
sad sad sad sad sad sadwhy do african women think they need make up? this two women are the most ugliest thing i ever set my eyes on
Re: Uche Ogbodo And Uchenna Nnanna @ AMMA (Viewer Discretion Advised) by Daraplato(m): 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2013
Colour riot on the face...
Re: Uche Ogbodo And Uchenna Nnanna @ AMMA (Viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2013
jackbauerspower:
Guy look again...

that na Akpu and Draw Soup...

Even the face no resemble us...

I fit bet my balls say this girl na omonna...

I add 50 bucks ontop sef say na ur sister
nah nah see the face she ugly baad wit big nyash and bossom dis one na yoruba abeg....

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo And Uchenna Nnanna @ AMMA (Viewer Discretion Advised) by Babe101: 7:26pm On Apr 25, 2013
Dat's some scary sh*t lipsrsealed
When would we ladies ever learn that less is more ?embarassed
Re: Uche Ogbodo And Uchenna Nnanna @ AMMA (Viewer Discretion Advised) by fitzmayowa: 8:31pm On Apr 25, 2013
Odinaka00: Chai! Where A̶̲̥̅♏ I? This can't be Nairaland

*run comot*
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ - ----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(----)---
------------)--/----
------------(_/ -
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(----)---
------------)--/----
------------(_/ -
-----------Oooo---
-----------(----)---
------------)--/----
------------(_/

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo And Uchenna Nnanna @ AMMA (Viewer Discretion Advised) by ukchy: 9:15pm On Apr 25, 2013
Abbey2sam: All in the name of the ibos dominating nollywood,
And this are the kind of pple we see on our screen,

Or haven't you noticed?
Nollywood is all about ibos affairs

I can even act better than some of them

Bad belle go kill you..if not for Igbo producer's that single handedly promoted Nollywood will there be anything like Nollywood??..yeye..go hug transformer....okuko igbo like you ,oya go act nah make we see..abeg mtcheeeewwww

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo And Uchenna Nnanna @ AMMA (Viewer Discretion Advised) by okwele1(f): 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2013
they look like aliens
Re: Uche Ogbodo And Uchenna Nnanna @ AMMA (Viewer Discretion Advised) by jesusontop: 10:50pm On Apr 25, 2013
u.....g...ly
Re: Uche Ogbodo And Uchenna Nnanna @ AMMA (Viewer Discretion Advised) by cfours: 3:15am On Apr 26, 2013
are these ones men? or transvestites shocked
viewer discretion indeed. ojuju calabar
Re: Uche Ogbodo And Uchenna Nnanna @ AMMA (Viewer Discretion Advised) by dagentility(f): 8:39am On Apr 26, 2013
@Abbey2sam,am not sure you know wat u are talking about, Ini edo,Tonto dike,mercy johnson,monalisa chinda, or d late justus esiri & sam loco efe, and many of dem are dey in anyway igbos, dat dey came 2 ibo land and fell in luv wit deir language and learnt it,does it make dem igbos. Anyway evn if ibos are many in Nollywood is it bad.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo And Uchenna Nnanna @ AMMA (Viewer Discretion Advised) by Ivynwa(f): 11:44am On Apr 26, 2013
I am very happy for Uchenna Nnanna, days ago I saw a movie where she is one of the main leads and smiled for her because she has been acting supporting roles for a long time and was hardly on the front line. I was happy to see now that the camera is beaming on her good and she is getting recognized too. We lived in the same neighbourhood growing up and One of her sisters use to be friendly with one of my girlfriends back in the days. She has this very very beautiful sister that would have set Nollywood crazy for her if she is still alive, unfortunately she is no more.

Uche Ogbodo has great looks. Happy for them.
Re: Uche Ogbodo And Uchenna Nnanna @ AMMA (Viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2013
I heard baba obj needs some scarecrow for his maize platation at ota.nairalanders i believe these two girls are eligible
Re: Uche Ogbodo And Uchenna Nnanna @ AMMA (Viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2013
Clowns
Re: Uche Ogbodo And Uchenna Nnanna @ AMMA (Viewer Discretion Advised) by Doovy: 11:41pm On Apr 26, 2013
AMMA faces of horror!

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo And Uchenna Nnanna @ AMMA (Viewer Discretion Advised) by cfours: 1:33am On Apr 27, 2013
faces of horror indeed. God save me from nightmares shocked
Re: Uche Ogbodo And Uchenna Nnanna @ AMMA (Viewer Discretion Advised) by Tinyemeka(m): 10:35am On Apr 27, 2013
yuzedo: Op, bro, wot is AMMA? Did u mean to right AMAA? undecided Bro u need to went back to skoooool u crackhead karagulate.

AND WHO IN MR. CORK NAME ARE DIS JAKARANTIS MASKURADE BABES DAMMIT!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry dey looks Ibo ice-cream (no offienceee) undecided undecided

Dude! Is you Mr. Cork? angry

Be nice.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo And Uchenna Nnanna @ AMMA (Viewer Discretion Advised) by amaju88: 10:42am On Apr 27, 2013
Drag queens
Re: Uche Ogbodo And Uchenna Nnanna @ AMMA (Viewer Discretion Advised) by amaju88: 10:45am On Apr 27, 2013
Ivynwa: I am very happy for Uchenna Nnanna, days ago I saw a movie where she is one of the main leads and smiled for her because she has been acting supporting roles for a long time and was hardly on the front line. I was happy to see now that the camera is beaming on her good and she is getting recognized too. We lived in the same neighbourhood growing up and One of her sisters use to be friendly with one of my girlfriends back in the days. She has this very very beautiful sister that would have set Nollywood crazy for her if she is still alive, unfortunately she is no more.

Uche Ogbodo has great looks. Happy for them.
what's your point exactly?
Re: Uche Ogbodo And Uchenna Nnanna @ AMMA (Viewer Discretion Advised) by OnyeEgo1(m): 10:20am On Aug 31, 2013
Okija_juju:

And this must be how the Yorubas intend to beat the competition I guess?!

i wonder o.... Even in nairaland ibo steal dey beat d competition...

Or una want enter picture challenge.... Ibo vs yoruba?
Re: Uche Ogbodo And Uchenna Nnanna @ AMMA (Viewer Discretion Advised) by Passion22(f): 8:28am On Oct 02, 2013
Dis na ojuju calaber ooo. Dey look like ashawo, low class ones for dat matter. I've seen dem look better, buh dis is so messed up. God save dem sa dem no dey Hollywood, d Fashion Police for come for dem; aka Joan Rivers and her team. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sugar Chika Asoegwu Welcomes Baby In UK (Photos) / Man Calls For The Arrest Of Bobrisky With Immediate Effect / Skales And His New Girlfriend Love Up In Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.