Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,560 members, 7,812,817 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day (32416 Views)

Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets / Cubana Chiefpriest & Pretty Mike Cooking For Kokun Foundation (Photo) / Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by Kingpunter: 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2019
Worthy is the cause the feeds a soul, and BBNaija star Khafi is feeding a whole community of Ajegunle with Kokun foundation in celebration of Nigeria independence day.

Not many celebrities would volunteer for such a remarkable cause but BBNaija star Khafi deems it a selfless service as she feeds the needy of Ajegunle community in collaboration with the great Kokun foundation, all to mark Independence Day of Nigeria. And the photos posted up on instagram are fascinating.

watch video -

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3EqtJcnrP9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.thesleak.com/bbnaija-blessed-khafi-feeds-the-whole-ajegunle-on-nigeria-independence-day-special/

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2019
May God continue to bless Kokun and all his sponsors as they put smiles on the face of the masses as much as they can.

This is what we live for.
We will always be proud to be associated with such good cause.
May God bless us and everyone to do much more.

God bless Kokun.
God bless Nigeria.

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by naijadrivablog: 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2019

Surely, she has her reward already - the praise of men.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by wonuks(m): 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
Wow! Quite commendable

4 Likes

Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by busky101(m): 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
How is it a selfless service? Na she cook d rice?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
This is commendable despite not winning the price money.

11 Likes

Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by ThugCheetah(m): 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
Nice

3 Likes

Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by SlimBrawnie(f): 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
Go girl!
She was one person that tried living in the moment no matter what.
She's one HM that will still remain relevant and do well for herself.

17 Likes

Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
post=82744896:
Ok

Do you usually have time for your business?

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by osuofia2(m): 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
Bless you khafi, something the dullard can't do rather na hunger him de use reset naija people. Sango fire all zombies here

3 Likes

Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by Babtunz: 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
She don open yanah inside the food finish.

Tueh!

Nice gesture from her anyway
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by humberjade: 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
Nice one from her selfless service, this is part of community development services.
Every publicity is a good publicity, so they says.

To all Nigerians home and abroad, Happy Independent Day to us all.

God Bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by 01mcfadden(m): 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
Welcome home

Celebrity status confirmed.

You'd start seeing

"Khafi visits the toilet "
"Khafi just had his breakfast by 10am"
Etc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by JMK9600(f): 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
Life after BBN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by yusufobinna1(m): 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
Khafiiilatuuu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by nappy760(m): 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
Awwww cheesy, babe can play for Africa

2 Likes

Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by FuckDaMods: 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
Make gedoni no show o, before dem go fuvk on top the hot rice and ejaculate inside it.
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
naijadrivablog:

Surely, she has her reward already - praise of men.

There's nothing bad in creating awareness, especially as a foundation, not as an individual...

At least, people are being fed and they appreciate it. God knows every man's intention, so don't misquote the bible...

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by Bawizzo(m): 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
Them forbid meat nii?
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by LibertyRep: 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
Thumbs up to those who thought it wise to give out to those in need especially now that rice is expensive.

The foundation should look at ways of teaching them how to fish too so that they too could in turn be able to give to others someday.

6 Likes

Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by Afiahomes(m): 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
chai..that rice shocked grin
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by Omenkata: 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
post=82744896:
May God continue to bless Kokun and all his sponsors as they put smiles to the face of the masses as much as they can.

May God bless us to do much more.

God bless Kokun.
God bless Nigeria.
[/s]

9 Likes

Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by desiredhome: 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
Winner of BBN 2019 Khafi, with good heart and smart

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by Madibah(m): 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
She try jare

No be day bastard jaruma..
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by Madibah(m): 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
She try jare

No be dat bastard jaruma..

1 Like

Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by Richardjemedafe(m): 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
met this girl on fb and we ve been
chatting for 6 months now.
Today, i logged in and i saw her online,
and we started chatting immediately.
ME: Hello dear
HER: happy independence.
ME: same to u dear
HER: so where is my independence gift?
ME: Habba! Big girl like u is asking for
independence gift?.
HER: Abeg oo. Me am nt a big girl oo. U
wnt to deny me independence gift abi? ....I
quickly went to buy N500 card and sent the
pin into her chat inbox....
ME:Dear manage this pls.
HER: noo, pls am only joking. I will nt take
that.
ME: pls pls.
HER: and i refuse. I cnt take anything from
u.
....i quickly loaded the card and transfered it
into her line acct...
HER: u think u are smart eh? ....a minute
later
heard an alert msg tang-tang..''N1000 is
transfered to u from...''
ME: whats the meaning of that?
HER: i told u, u shldnt. ...(this girl wan show
me big girl abi?) i used my last N2000 to
buy card, load am, making N3000 and send
it to her.
....Some minutes later, an alert, tang-
tang..''N6000 is transfered to u from....''
chaiii..this girl wan try me? And i dnt hv
any money again! I called my friend and
borrowed the N6000 he was keeping for his
landlord, i told him i will be expecting
N24,000 in the next 5min and i will pay him
back...i quickly buy card of N6000, and sent
her the N12,000..and i kept my phone close
to my
ear expecting alert...
Ten minutes later, instead of msg alert, it
was a call from her...''Hello dear, jst call to
thank u for the independence gift..we'll
chat later''....

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by FuckDaMods: 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
post=82744896:
May God continue to bless Kokun and all his sponsors as they put smiles to the face of the masses as much as they can.

May God bless us and everyone to do much more.

God bless Kokun.
God bless Nigeria.
[/s]
I talk am, this one here is jobless.
Isn't today your beloved Nigeria independence? Aren't you suppose to be grilling dead meat and be celebrating with your zombies clique?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by Houseofglam7(f): 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
undecided
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by Girltee1(f): 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2019
This girl makes me happy. I think Nigerians should volunteer more. Things like this are like seeds sown, which will be reaped in future. smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice / Genevieve Nnaji Various Looks At The AMVCAs Which Look Is Your Favorite? / Georgina Onuoha Buys A House In US, Now A Landlady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.