Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,221 members, 7,867,573 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:45 PM

'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards (39243 Views)

Christian Syrian Fighter Beheads Isis Prisoner In Revenge / Breaking New: Arnold Schwarzenegger Accused Of Exposing Prisoner To Leprosy / Prisoner Found In Wife Suitcase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by basadenet: 11:51am On Apr 25, 2013
Similar thing happen in Nigeria too, we have seen in the past were Big politicians in jail in the 80's fathered so many children and nothing happen.so it is not a new story.

1 Like

Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by kolamilan(m): 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2013
The guy just dey enter any place
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by showgolee(m): 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2013
lwkmd.............ds guy is a sharp dude tho shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by Marotzke(m): 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2013
Funny, nobody have abused the American president ala Retardeen, clueless,for not preventing this outrage in a federal prison. No one is even insinuating that Tavon White did what he did because like the president he is Black. If this had happened in Nigeria, Dayokanu, Bluetooth, even this girl Gbankiti abi Berem will hold the president personally liable and call him names as if he is the one that held down the Warders for actiom. Shakiru aka shymexx would have given a disjointed lecture on how Africa and particularly Nigeria is so cursed that he is happy dodging deportation from England than staying back to witness shyte. Now every one is submitting matured rejoinders without abuse or rancour. Nairalanders I de greet una o.

3 Likes

Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by prinsessty(f): 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2013
THE GUY IS POWERFUL INDEED
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by Abrantie: 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2013
Freiburger: Guard tattoed the name of an inmate on her body. grin

As if to declare -- "I am one of Bulldog's B1tches!!" grin
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by funnyx(m): 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2013
Marotzke: Funny, nobody have abused the American president ala Retardeen, clueless,for not preventing this outrage in a federal prison. No one is even insinuating that Tavon White did what he did because like the president he is Black. If this had happened in Nigeria, Dayokanu, Bluetooth, even this girl Gbankiti abi Berem will hold the president personally liable and call him names as if he is the one that held down the Warders for actiom. Shakiru aka shymexx would have given a disjointed lecture on how Africa and particularly Nigeria is so cursed that he is happy dodging deportation from England than staying back to witness shyte. Now every one is submitting matured rejoinders without abuse or rancour. Nairalanders I de greet una o.

Seriously what is your point? Consenting adults decided to fcck themselves how is that anyone's problem?
If the prison is unsafe, not adequately funded or prisoners are being tortured then I can reason with your comparison.
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by Marotzke(m): 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2013
funnyx:

Seriously what is your point? Consenting adults decided to fcck themselves how is that anyone's problem?
If the prison is unsafe, not adequately funded or prisoners are being tortured then I can reason with your comparison.
Apparently you are a new Nairalander. The hypocrisy of the mentioned people and their likes using every available opportunity to lampoon president jonathan is being highlighted.

2 Likes

Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2013
Haha,badoo ride on.They dnt knw d tin,u are showing dem d tin....Impregnate al of dem finish.
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Ngga ain't even cute.

Very gangsta
pple like u are d easiest to impregnate.

1 Like

Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by dederocs(m): 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2013
American women especially the whites are Dogs,the only reason Naija boys like them is because of their dollars.it aint surprising when they sleep with goats,pigs,dogs.
If you dash me American woman to marry i go only manage her cos of green card.
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by gothrones(m): 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Ngga ain't even cute.

Very gangsta

LMAO. You have to be the thirstiest woman on NL.

1 Like

Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by Actionleap: 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2013
The folktale have it this way; some rats were boasting of their skills on how to escape the house owner's trap. One said; you need to see me yesterday. The trap tripped on me and i used it to do push-ups. The other rat said; you ain't see nothing yet. I saw our house owner poisoning some bread and meat expecting us to die after eating. i ate all and i enjoyed myself. Nothing do me. Then one rat just laughed. He said; all of you are small boys. They screamed; what? He said; all the pregnant cats, who do you think is responsible? I f**k all of them.
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2013
Female prison warders wit absolutely no morals
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by Raddie(m): 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2013
Freiburger:
Whats really sharp in impregnating 4 guards as an Inmate?
Try getting 4 chicks pregnant on your street!
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2013
Diasporan: Jail Inmate Allegedly Got FOUR Guards Pregnant

Federal authorities have indicted multiple corrections officers and gang members at the Baltimore City Detention Center, alleging that the Black Guerilla Family gang had control of the facility. "This is my jail," suspected gang leader Tavon "Bulldog" White said on an intercepted phone call. "I'm dead serious... I make every final call in this jail... and nothing go past me, everything come to me."

Many details have started to emerge about White's reign over the jail, fellow inmates and (disturbingly) the guards. According to reports, White was sexually involved with a number of Baltimore's guards, but that's not all, four were allegedly pregnant by him, and two had his name tattooed on their bodies.

A cabal of corrupt corrections officers and members of the Black Guerrilla Family gang enjoyed nearly free rein inside the Baltimore City Detention Center, federal authorities allege, smuggling drugs and cellphones into the jail and having sexual relationships that left four guards pregnant.

An indictment unsealed Tuesday names 25 people — including 13 women working as corrections officers — who face racketeering and drug charges. Twenty of the accused also face money-laundering charges.

It alleges that Tavon White, an inmate known as "Bulldog," took control of the prison gang soon after his arrival in 2009 on an attempted-murder charge.

White appeared in Baltimore City Circuit Court Wednesday on that charge, hustled into a court room under heavy guard by state and federal officers. His case was postponed until this summer.

Creston P. Smith, White's attorney in the state case, said he knew nothing about the federal allegations.

But in the documents unsealed Tuesday, White is accused of building a network of corruption inside of the jail that both enabled a smuggling operation and allowed White to manage gang activity on the city streets.

Nairalanders what do you think about this?

Picture insert= Tavon White

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/blog/bs-md-ci-bgf-jail-indictment-20130423,0,3097270,full.story

moral lesson: Dont give up. You can make it anywhere in the world.
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by Finestlex(m): 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2013
Jail Inmate Allegedly Got FOUR Guards Pregnant[/b]

Federal authorities have indicted multiple corrections officers and gang members at the Baltimore City Detention Center, alleging that the Black Guerilla Family gang had control of the facility. "This is my jail," suspected gang leader Tavon "Bulldog" White said on an intercepted phone call. "I'm dead serious... I make every final call in this jail... and nothing go past me, everything come to me.". Bulldog, only you na bad guyS
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by blackmale1: 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2013
One of The bicth Chania Brooks,is supposedly married with kids..my heart goes out to the hubby and kids...smh

Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2013
black male: One of The bicth Chania Brooks,is supposedly married with kids..my heart goes out to the hubby and kids...smh

She's going to jail. Her offense is a crime.
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by drnoel: 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Cool story..since he enjoys his business I think he should ask the judge to stop worrying about the case and give him the maximum
I wonder oo. If he is that resourceful what ate they then trying him for. If u change his prison, he would control the next one he goes to.
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by delors(m): 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2013
Send am come kirikiri bros...two weeks, the guy go turn pastor straight!
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2013
delors: Send am come kirikiri bros...two weeks, the guy go turn pastor straight!

lmaoooooo grin
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by blackmale1: 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2013
But this guy's got balls,here you have a man on the absolute bottom rung of society. Literally the lowest of the low, with no leverage in life whatsoever, and despite that he's got women serving his every need and branding themselves with his name.

Other than oxygen, this cat doesnt even possess the most essential quality of life: freedom, but is that stopping him? And no, its not because "all women love thugs, get married brah" bullsht you guys convince yourself of to justify all your losses. Naw, money has balls, and confidence and hes getting it no matter the situation.

This nicca cant even take a sht without someone giving him permission, but for as much as his situation will allow he's winning. Now what kind of excuse do I have as an able bodied, accomplished, decent looking man? None. This sht inspires me, in its own warped way, to be the best no matter what, and always have my chin pointing upwards. If you carry that mentality how can you ever lose?

2 Likes

Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by CooldudeY2J: 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2013
Dat guy badt gan LEWANDOSKI to bad 4 warders in 1 prison jus lyk 4 goals in 1 matchgrin
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by funnyx(m): 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2013
black male: One of The bicth Chania Brooks,is supposedly married with kids..my heart goes out to the hubby and kids...smh

Sometimes I wonder what women really want
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by chuksboniface: 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2013
hahahahahaha i like this, cool story, cool fun and good business in prison. i fill like going to that prison, i mean that one not yaba, or kirikiri not even kuje
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by Diasporan(m): 5:20pm On Apr 25, 2013
dederocs: American women especially the whites are Dogs,the only reason Naija boys like them is because of their dollars.it aint surprising when they sleep with goats,pigs,dogs.
If you dash me American woman to marry i go only manage her cos of green card.
If you call the whites in America dogs what will you call the African Americans(Akata) including our fellow Nigerian girls born and raised in the US?The whites are far better jare.
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by funnyx(m): 5:23pm On Apr 25, 2013
chuks boniface: hahahahahaha i like this, cool story, cool fun and good business in prison. i fill like going to that prison, i mean that one not yaba, or kirikiri not even kuje

Dude you obviously don't know what you are taking about, be careful what you wish for. USA prison no be beans like that oh, very tough place for tough people. If you see some of those niggas for prison you go dey piss for pant.
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by internetpo(m): 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2013
O boy this is serious shit. but na for only obod oyibo this thing fit happen. U won try am for kirikiri? undecided
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by mogken: 6:37pm On Apr 25, 2013
This guy sure loves it in there so judge pls grant his wish and never let him out cos he is living large there. You call him an inmate nd he calls himself the boss
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by pat077: 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2013
if na 4 9ja d tin hapen, we 4 sai na juju d guy use. Wetin we go call dis one now?
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by Tinyemeka(m): 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2013
yuzedo: I knows dis guys. He have house in Banana Ice land. His my former nebor cousin. A very bad boys, he stole my duck! angry

Okaaaay. Now I seeing. Hes very badt boys. Everyday everyday I telling him stop smoking the okazi vegetable in the parlor and in the backyard. Smoke in the dining. But he didn't hears.

Now he have go and giving Policewomens wife pregnant. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trump's Staff Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Hundreds Arrested As Russians Protest Invasion Of Ukraine (Pictures) / Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.