Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,176 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

The Language Of True Love - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Language Of True Love (2482 Views)

Jenny... A Story Of True Love On Social Media / Agony of Love (A story of true love at its' peak) / My True Love Story ........ Telling You With Tears! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Language Of True Love by Orikinla(m): 9:01am On May 12, 2006
Just buy my latest book, "The Language of True Love". It is called the Love Book on Bonny Island where I live.
It is available online and offline.

You can get it at Glendora at the Falomo Shopping Centre in Lagos and at Rainbow Bookshop in Port Harcourt in Nigeria.

Here is the link online http://base.google.com/base/a/1070710/D8389600258727835555

Re: The Language Of True Love by nwadinma(f): 1:21pm On May 17, 2006
pls tell me a little about ur book. i might buy after that.
Re: The Language Of True Love by Orikinla(m): 4:14pm On May 17, 2006
"The Language of True Love" is a compilation of the greatest quotations on love and the nature of true love, types of romantic and erotic kisses and where to kiss and with a test on how to know if someone truly loves you.
Re: The Language Of True Love by layi(m): 1:47pm On May 20, 2006
Just seeing the cover/bill sent shivers through my spine. Accurate Personafication of true love. I had thought of getting d book but on reading your post above, i change my mind. I detest people mistaking eros with true love. Thats misleading.
Re: The Language Of True Love by eveseh(f): 2:48pm On May 20, 2006
nice one and this is alos a language of true love grin

Re: The Language Of True Love by Orikinla(m): 4:03pm On May 20, 2006
Eveseh,
Thank you for the vivid post.

Layi is confused.

Even my Pastor on Bonny Island commended the book.

The cover is just romantic and not even erotic.

Layi grow up. grin
Re: The Language Of True Love by layi(m): 4:12pm On May 20, 2006
Lol i never said the cover was erotic. I actually said
Just seeing the cover/bill sent shivers through my spine. Accurate Personafication of true love. I had thought of getting d book but on reading your post above
. I loved it

i know u'll forget the apraisal i gave and latch on to the criticism, typical sad

I'm not confused in anyway. You should be open to critism and ready to explain even if u think i am. Thats a virtue all christains posses. we must not all commend your book. its better to criticize. I am yet to read the book but i reacted based based on your synopsis, emphasizing
types of romantic and erotic kisses and where to kiss
true love isnt about romance and passion. its just icing on the cake. I commend you anyway but i'm not confused at all. its obvious

1 Like

Re: The Language Of True Love by Orikinla(m): 4:34pm On May 20, 2006
Layi, I was not trying to offend you.
We jive in all discussions here and swing along and don't take it personal.

Thanks.

The book is selling and it is good for education on the essence of love.
Re: The Language Of True Love by eveseh(f): 5:24pm On May 20, 2006
Orikinla:

Eveseh,
Thank you for the vivid post.

Layi is confused.

Even my Pastor on Bonny Island commended the book.

The cover is just romantic and not even erotic.

Layi grow up. grin

thanks kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Language Of True Love by princesa(f): 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2007
Well, not wanting to come in between your arguements, i kinda agree with the guy who says true love is more than kisses and romance cos "that's what i think" and there is no true love in the world exept in novels and films , thats my opinion [color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: The Language Of True Love by Orikinla(m): 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2007
princesa:

Well, not wanting to come in between your arguements, i kind of agree with the guy who says true love is more than kisses and romance because "that's what i think" and there is no true love in the world exept in novels and films , thats my opinion [color=#000099][/color]

True love is not only about love affairs with the opposite sex.

Ask your mother how she conceived you and loved you even before you were born and continued after your birth.

Love is the essence of human existence.

The book is not about sex.

It is about true love.

The book is not for fornication or adultery.

It is about true love.

With love as defined by great souls like Bruce Lee, Mother Theresa and other great minds.
Re: The Language Of True Love by princesa(f): 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2007
see u are lying to yourself now, cool you were the one who said ur book talked about
"types of romantic and erotic kisses and where to kiss and with a test on how to know if someone truly loves you" then layi commented on the mistakes of people who take love to be true love, and i said
"Well, not wanting to come in between your arguements, i kind of agree with the guy who says true love is more than kisses and romance because "that's what i think" and there is no true love in the world exept in novels and films" Jesus gave the only true love that i know. and my mum , i agree on that with you,
so orikinla i meant no harm. cool cool cool
Re: The Language Of True Love by Orikinla(m): 5:50pm On Nov 22, 2011
The Language of True Love: Greatest love quotes from the Holy Bible to William Shakespeare to Bruce Lee, from Mother Theresa to Pope John Paul II and to other masters of romantic poetry both known and unknown[NOOK Book]
• By Michael Chima, aka Orikinla Osinachi

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-language-of-true-love-michael-chima/1105691660
Re: The Language Of True Love by Orikinla(m): 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2013
Re: The Language Of True Love by IbileIfe: 1:26pm On Feb 09, 2022
Learn how to love someone in spite of their imperfections (including cheating).

Life without true love is like a body without a heart.

Those who don't know how to forgive, don't know how to love.
Those who don't know how to love don't know how to live.

(1) (Reply)

Scientists Discover Hell: As Astronauts Find Heaven / Sequel To 'the Bottled Leopard'. By Chukwuemeka Ike / Naughty Mums Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.