Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Jenny... A Story Of True Love On Social Media - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Jenny... A Story Of True Love On Social Media (2886 Views)

In Search Of Dreams (a Story Of Love And Racism) / Tradition - A Story / The Club a story - #nlwriters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jenny... A Story Of True Love On Social Media by draybanks(m): 1:12am On Feb 12, 2015
Wanna tell a story the lil way I can. I stand to be corrected and criticised. Thank you.

SCENE ONE.

Interior/ Jenny's room
Its about 11pm
( Jenny, a dark- skinned, chubby, very beautiful,with awesome set of teeth, on a brown tinted low-cut hair, and a tattoo on her left leg and right wrist is seen laying on her bed chatting with her friend on bbm , she's wearing a white polo shirt and a jean bum short and looks very unhappy, she's in her early 20s. Just about when she got irritated with d whole chat thing, a voice note came into her phone)

Jenny: ( wearing a sacarstic look seeing a voicenote from a friend she added not up to 20 minutes ago then she went added to listen to the voice note)
what kind of a strange contact is this?
He didn't even say where he got ma pin from and the stupid nigga thinks he can get my attention with his stupid voice ( Furious and threw the phone on the other side of the bed) God! I can't suffer this again. I can't! I have tried all I can. The more he try s to make it work out the more I get pissed ( tears rolling down her cheek) am living a very miserable life. I know he loves me buh its not coming from within again. ( Tears dropping uncontrollably, she takes a bottle of smirnoff ice)
Am just gonna drink and go to bed. And I pray everything falls in place by the time I wake up
( She took d drink and fell asleep almost immediately)

SCENE TWO
Interior/ Day/ boutique
( Jenny is shown in a big, fully stocked Boutique. Exotic male and female wears and accessories. She lay down on a picnic mat in her shop. She's having a terrible day as she's yet to sell a pin having gotten to the shop hours ago and she decide to keep herself busy so she brings out her blackberry phone to keep up the gist with her friend then the mysterious contact pings again )
Jenny: (sigh with frustration) I am just gonna take this contact off my phone. He's bulging me like seriously, or maybe I should just chat with him a while since Mo is not replying my ping.
AFTER THIRTY MINUTES
( Jenny is seen smiling as she continues her chat with the mysterious contact)
6pm that same day.
( V/O from the chat Jenny is having with her contact)
Jenny: (v/0) I can't believe we have been chatting all day. ( Smile) well u really made my day. I was actually very down filled with emotional and physcological trauma but am good now thank u.
( The contact replied)
Contact: oh! Am sorry about it all. I do know its not gonna last forever. But if u don't mind, u can share it with me. Remember, a problem shared is a problem half solved.
Jenny: please don't get nosy! Its a personal stuff. I think I'll be over it soon.
But seriously, I don't remember u telling me where and how u got my pin, been carried away by your sugar-coated and very interesting chat.
Well, we'll leave dat for anoda day. I should be packing now, will chat with you later. Adios. smiley
( Jenny got up from the picnic mat having seen the time on her wrist watch.)
Jenny: wow! Its 6pm already, I can't believe I sat down here for hours chatting with someone I don't know. (Smiled) but he's cool sha. I should get packing before K.c gets back. ( She start to pack)

SCENE THREE
Interior/ night/ Jenny's house
( Jenny is wearing a short skirt and a pink spaghetti top, she is sitting on a sofa in the parlour watching the on-going big brother africa on the 40 inches Samsung plasma t.v when she heard a knock on the door. She got to the door to let K.c in and turned back into her room without exchanging pleasantries. K.C a tall, light-skinned, well built bodied and good-looking guy in his late 30s is seen with red rose flower and a wrapped gift both on his hand is dumbfounded after seeing the reaction Jenny gave. He then moved further to Jenny's room door to knock)
(At Jenny's room door. After several knocks on the door)
K.C: Jay I thought we have been through this before and I told you of how sorry I am. Please u don't need to do this to me. Think about Jeffery. He needs you, I need you more Jenny. Please don't do this to me.
(V/O of Jenny's voice in the room)
Jenny: (v/o) K.c my mind is made. And don't even bring Jeff into dis. I have stayed and suffered all these cuz of Jeff. I don't just want to see you, I don't want to talk to u. ( Screaming) Leave me alone Kelechi. Let me be.
K.C: baby! I only came to apologise, am only human. You don't expect me not to fall into temptation baby. Buh am back here honey! And am deeply sorry! I brought you flowers and gifts. I know they mean nothing but I just hope it serves as a medium to reach to your heart. (Kneeling down) I know u can't see me now buh am on my kneels. Please!
Jenny: (v/o of a crying voice) So u think u can have ur way and come back begging me with gifts and flowers. Kc! I have a garden full of ur flowers and a store filled with you apology gifts. Kc! U! ( Crying voice increases) you went ahead to sleep with my own friend of all the girls you have been fucking and u think I wouldn't know? u treat me like a piece of trash. With you, am like a trained dog in the house of its master. Yet I refuse to complain. Been doing all these cuz of Jeff... Look K.c I won't open up even if u wanna break the door like u have been doing. I'll rather ..........
K.C: ( cuts in) look Jenny! I have been gentle enough, I have begged you, I have apologised, wat else do u want me to do. ( Angered) and you know me. U know me Kelechukwu! U know wat I am capable of. I'll advice you open up the door. ( Banging the door violently) For crying out loud, I am ur husband. And I think it will be good if u start to see me as one from now. ( banging the door increasingly)
Jenny: ( v/o) Go away! Wat do u want? Kc let me be please. Am begging you in God's name. Please!
K.C: (frowns) wat re you begging me for? Dat I am in my house or that I want to perform my rite as your husband. Jenny! Am using all my power on this door. I'll be rough when I break through.
Jenny: (screams) Let me be! I hate u K.c! I hate you. (Crying uncontrollably)
K.C: ( finally breaks through the door and smiles wickedly) must we always do this baby?
Jenny: ( trying to cover herself with d duvet and looking for a place to hide herself) K.C leave me alone please. I beg u in God's name.
K.c: ( pulling her to himself and forcing a kiss on her)
Jenny: (pulling out of the kiss and spitting on his face) You son of the devil.
K.C: ( gives her a slap on the face then forced sex on her)
AFTER THE SEX SCENCE
K.C: Am sorry baby. I know I shouldn't have done this but its the only way I can prove my love to you. Those gals just keep flirting around me. The more I try the more they keep coming back. And as for you friend. ( Wearing back his trouser) wat do u expect? Am rich, Good looking, and am an entertainer.
Jenny: ( still crying and covering herself with d duvet) God punish you Kc.
K.c: keep down ur voice. Jeff is sleeping in his room. ( Smiles) let me take my bath. Its almost 12 midnight. Its gonna be a very busy day @ work tomao. So good nyt baby. ( Laughing while he leaves the room)

SCENE FOUR
Interior/ day / boutique
(Jenny is shown in her boutique wearing an unhappy face then she decides to chat up her mysterious contact maybe he can help. Lighten up her awkward mood. As she needs someone to talk to)
( Camera shows Jenny's chat with the contact)
Jenny: PING
Jenny: Am good.
Jenny: am very sorry. Was in a mix yesterday. And there was no way I would have pinged u even if I want to.
Jenny: Its nuffin. Just a lil frakas with my boyfriend.
Contact: oh! Relationship stuffs oii? I can only imagine. I just hope all is well with you now.
Jenny: yeah! am good I guess.
Contact: you know I really don't know your name.( Smile smiley)
Jenny: oh! Sorry. My name is Jenny. Jennifer in full, Chinenye is my other name and only my parents call me Blessing. Wats re ur names?
Contacts: My name is Dare. Oluwadamilare in full, my freinds call me Dray, other names are David and only my own folks especially my mum call me Tope and its when I want to be sent on special errands. (Smile smiley)
Jenny: funny!
( Camera leaves the chat to show the time. The time flys from 11 am to 4pm. Then the camera shows Jenny)
Jenny: ( smiling and still chatting via her phone) I don't know how u do it, but am always happy and light- hearted whenever I chat with you Dare.
Contact: am honoured. I fink my Dad passed on the charm he used on ma mum to me. :d. I just want you to be happy in anything and any situation u find urself. Okay?
Jenny: okay Dare. Thank you sooo much for this. I sincerely do appreciate every bit of it.
Contact: I'll have to chat with you later. Just hit me up when u re home and less busy. If u gat time to chat. Till then. Adios!
Jenny: I'll be packing now. No sales atall for two days stretch now. But you really didn't make me feel it. Will chat with you when am free and home. Later.
LATER THAT NIGHT
(Jenny is still on the same clothe she was in earlier in the day. She is seen at dinning table eating and feeding Jeffery. Jeffrey is a young boy, light skinned, good looking boy of 2 years of age. K.c walks in)
K.C: hello guys.
Jeffery: (jumping to meet k.c) Daddy!
K.C: ( lifting him up to play with him) Jefferry! My big son! U re a man now huh? ( Poking his chest) how re you? Hope u re not disturbing mummy.
Jeffery: ( smiles) am fine. Mummy is there.
K.C: ( walks up to meet Jenny trying to give her a peck on the cheek buh she refused) must u do this in front of our son? ( Talking to jeffrey). Jeff! Mummy is upset with Daddy. ( Face Jenny and whispers into her ears) am sorry.
Am Hungry is there anything in this house for this hungry man to eat? ( Rubbing his stomach)
Jennysad left the dinning to the kitchen to fetch K.c his food in silence. She came back served his food and took her blackberry phone to chat)
K.C: ( eating the food) hmmmm! Jenny! This is a very tasteful meal. Kudos to you. ( Smiling at her)
Jennysad ignoring him, continue with her chat on bbm. Now she's smiling while she's chatting.)
K.C: (notices he's been ignored by Jenny, he also notices her smile and chat and get furious, he gets angry) Am talking to you and u re acting not hearing. Wats your problem huh?
Jenny: ( hissed and walks into her room)
K.C: ( talking to himself) I Just hope its not what am thinking sha. If not ( smiles) mmadu ga wun(speaks igbo)

1 Like

Re: Jenny... A Story Of True Love On Social Media by draybanks(m): 1:26am On Feb 12, 2015
SCENE FIVE
Interior/ Evening/ Jenny's house.
(Jenny is in a casual purple turtle neck top and a black jean chatting joyously with Adrian ( K.C's cousin). Elvis ( jenny's younger brother) in the parlour. Then K.c comes in, and Jenny stood up and walks into the room quickly)
Adrian: Guy wassap na. ( Still in shock of Jenny's unnecessary Exit from the parlour) wetin dey happen?
Elvis: Bros welcome. How was ur day?
K.C: ( wearing a weak smile) wassap Jare. ( Shaking hands with him) when u come?
Elvis: been here since morning. Guy! Wetin do u and Jenny? Abi una don start una usual cat and rat fight again abi?
K.C: Abeg leave that one jare. (Facing Elvis) you better go and talk to your sister. I don't know what is wrong with her. She has been acting strange of late and am not down with all this her bullshit.
Elvis: I'll talk to her. ( Leaves the parlour)
K.C: (talking to Adrian) Bro, I love Jenny wif my life. I know am not perfect. But I still don't want to loose her.
Adrian: well Kay, I think u should fix up all ur mess cuz I think she's hating u.
K.C: Nna! We will work things out. I know how to handle her.

IN JENNY'S ROOM
(Jenny is seen laying on the bed pressing the key pad on her blackberry phone chatting and Elvis starting up a conversation.)
Elvis: (wearing a strait face) Jenny I really don't know wat is going on between you and your husband...
Jenny: ( interrupts) he is not my husband. Did u attend our wedding?
Elvissad cuts in) Jenny shut-up. Wah do I call a man that already paid ur bride price. For christ sake this guy gave u life when u were lifeless. So u should think wisely before u act stupid. I can't believe u ( shaking his head in disgust) what more do u want?
Jenny: ( with tears rolling down her cheek. She speak in a low tone) I want love. I want to be loved. I feel like am a slave under this roof.
Elvis: God! You Women can be so funny. Very difficult to please. Just think about your son Jeff and all this guy has done for you before u finally go mad. ( Walks out of the room in anger)
Jenny: (crying) even my own brother takes sides with him. God! Am I wicked? Am I a bad mum? Jeffrey means the world to me. And I don't want to hurt him, yet I wanna be happy. But am getting happiness from K.C no more.. ( Throws herself back to the bed and covers her face with the pillow)
Re: Jenny... A Story Of True Love On Social Media by draybanks(m): 1:32am On Feb 12, 2015
SCENE SIX
Interior/ Day/ Jenny's house.

(Jenny is cleaning up the house, and she stopped as she sees some pictures fall of K.C's shelf. Its a female picture)
Jenny: ( staring at the picture and wears a fake smile) what does this guy takes me for? A stupid dummie? He thinks I'll never find this? (Mimicking K.cKs voice) Oh these? Baby u should know! She's an aspiring actress and am working with her on my new production. ( Talks normally) Gosh! I hate dis lying, promiscuous bastard. ( Sits on the bed all heartbroken) What do I need to do to curb K.C he's getting wild... God! ( Looks up to the ceiling) teach me what to do. Am sooo confused.( Crys and continue with the house cleaning)
Re: Jenny... A Story Of True Love On Social Media by draybanks(m): 1:33am On Feb 12, 2015
SCENE SEVEN
Exterior/ Day/ Jenny's compound
Jenny is wearing a short Black gown on a high heeled shoe and a l.v sun shades and a black designer leather bag to match up. She's about to enter into the house when her phone rings and she brings it out from her bag to receive the call.
Jenny: ( smiles when she knows the caller and she answers the call) wassap Dare. I was about calling you. I had flat battery all through, just charged ma phone in the car. ( Running her hand into her hair as she smiles) I missed u. Its been crazy but you have been like a God sent to me. You make me smile and happy even when the world is falling on me. ( Laughs) but seriously I don't know if my boyfriend will allow me. Cuz he's getting too possessive of late. ( In response to the voice on the phone) Jeffrey is fine. He should be in with d gal inside. Am about going in. ( Pause for a while) Please Dare. I really wanna see you. U have grown beyond ma bbm friend. I just want to see you.
MEANWHILE ELVIS WAS WATCHING JENNY FROM INSIDE.
Elvis: ( opens the door to meet Jenny) who re you talking to with so much love and happiness shown on ur face.
Jenny: ( still on phone. She covers the mouth piece and replies Elvis) And how is dat you business.
Elvis: am just surprised u still have this kind of feeling left in you. And u aint showing it to the man u should.
Jenny: (hissed and walked in leaving him standing)
Elvis: ( talking to himself) I hate the fact dat u re my sister. Why wasn't I given birth to before her. I for beat sense into her. ( Walks in)
Re: Jenny... A Story Of True Love On Social Media by draybanks(m): 1:36am On Feb 12, 2015
LATER THAT EVENING
Interior/ Night/ Hotel
K.C and his friend Dayo were seen drinking liquor at the Bar in the hotel.
Dayo: K.C ( sipping his drink) The only regret I made in my life is getting married to that fat bitch I have at home. She snores like a pig.
K.C: ( burst into laughter) Abeg! Abeg! Na ur own cross. ( Still laughing) but come to think of it, ur woman can be all u say she is yet she is the best cuz u married her. Forget all these gals ooo. Don't get carried away.
Dayo: ( sips his drink) See dis guy ooo. U don forget say we be course mate? We re both in a similar if not the same situation.
K.C: ( laughs) My Jenny is ( giving a kiss sound) muuuaaah. U know how guys are now. Besides the gals keeps coming. Should I chase them away. Am young bro.
Dayo: ( laughs) word. ( Seeing some gals walking into the bar) K.C I think the gals are here.
K.C: ( adjust his shirt on seeing them) the one on red is the one I told u about. She get mad sound track. ( Both K.C and Dayo laughs)
The gals join their table.
Elena: Hi guys ( kissing K.C on the lips) hi Baby.
K.C: ( smiles) hey baby. Wat took u gals so long?
Elena: blame it on the traffic. U know how crazy it can be on a friday night in Lagos. (Smiles)
Dayo: ( cuts in) And who is dis beauty sitting in front of me.
Elena: mind my manners. That beauty is my friend Rose. I knew u would be lonely if I come alone to see K.C
K.C: ( laughs at Dayo) This one lonely? He's gat tons of gals in different size, colour, and shapes
Elena sits on K.c's leg and they start to kiss almost immediately.
Dayo: (wasting no much time starts up conversation with Rose) my name is Dayo. And I already know u re Rose. So wat do u care for?
Rose: ( smiles shyly) am okay for now.
K.C: ( standing up wif Elena) we going upstairs abeg. You guys should have fun. ( Walks with Elena into his hotel room)
Dayo: Do u mind if we go unwind upstairs too. ( Pull her by the hand and they both get walking upstairs)
Re: Jenny... A Story Of True Love On Social Media by draybanks(m): 1:40am On Feb 12, 2015
SCENE EIGHT
Interior/ night/ room
(Jenny is shown in her night gown, laying on the bed with her face facing the wall while k.c is talking to her and laying down on the same bed)
K.C: (trying to create a romantic scene. He caresses Jenny's thigh with his hands and whispers) Jay! C'mon! Stop doing all these. Have not touched u in a month and still u re not moved. U use to enjoy me touching u
Jenny: ( still not facing him) And now I don't enjoy it a bit. Please K.C let me be
K.C: ( irritated) don't give me all these bullshits Jenny. Seems u have started seeing someone. (Pause and dragged jenny, forcing her to face him) Now look into my eyes and tell me am the only one fucking you.
Jenny: ( angry) Bleep you K.c. Bleep you! And what if there is? Afterall am not the only one fucking around.
K.c: ( boiling in anger) Jenny! U know me. ( Holding her hands tight on the bed)
Jenny: ( struggles with him) You re hurting my arms K.c
K.C: No one is ever gonna share you with me. Only if the person will in heaven. ( Strips Jenny from her nightie)
Jenny: (struggles but K.C seems stronger) K.C! Please! ( Crying) why re u doing all these to me?
K.C: ( ignores her, beats her and forced sex with her) I will share you with nobody.( Spits on her and leaves the room)
Jenny: ( covers herself with the torn night gown and crys bitterly)
Re: Jenny... A Story Of True Love On Social Media by draybanks(m): 1:56am On Feb 12, 2015
SCENE NINE
Interior/ Day/ Jenny's Sister's house
A marble tiled parlour, big and spacious painted with a cream textcoat paint. With picture frames of Ada ( Jenny's Sister) and her family. Ada is slightly light skinned, chubby, beautiful and she's married and blessed with 3 bois.
Jenny is wearing a blue jean trouser on a white polo and a sun glasses to cover her black eyes which she got from yesterday's beating. She is seen pulling 2 boxes (bags) into the parlour.
Ada: (reading her ovation magazine with a cup of juice in front of her, stands to welcome Jenny on seeing her) What a surprise. ( Hugging Jenny) you dint even inform me that you'll be coming.
Jenny: Anty! ( Sitting down on the sofa) My trip down here was not planned for
Ada: Not planned for. ( Notice the two boxes) you guys have picked up a fight again bah?
Jenny: Anty! Am fed up. (Taking out her sun glasses to show her face)
Ada: (surprise to see Jenny's swollen face) What happened to your face. Don't tell me he did this to you.
Jenny: ( crys) aunty. It has been crazy for the past few months. I live like a stranger under his roof.
Adasad amaze) this is weird. And u say u didn't do anything wrong? ( Sits close to Jenny to touch the face)
Jenny: I don't want to go back. My mind is made. Am done with him
Ada: c'mon. Don't say dat. U have to always remember ur Son Jeffrey. Anyways, you re always invited to my house. Lemmie take you to ur room. Buh I'll still have to seek my husband to know how long u re staying
( Helps Jenny with the Bags and they both moves inside)
Re: Jenny... A Story Of True Love On Social Media by draybanks(m): 2:02am On Feb 12, 2015
SCENE TEN
Interior/ Day/ K.C's house.
K.C sits on the sofa in the parlour with different bottles of alcohol littered in front of him on the table. Elvis walks into the parlour to see K.C drunk.
K.C: ( talking drunkenly) You! ( Pointing at Elvis) Where did u keep my wife? I have not seen Jenny in Two days. I have searched everywhere. She doesn't even pick my calls.
Elvis: ( surprise to hear this) You mean my sister is not in this house? Wat about Jeff
K.C: he's sleeping in his room. The young nigga has cried almost all day for his mum, buh finally smashed by sleep
Elvissad can't believe) so Jenny has grown so much that she leaves her husband and son to meet that bastards.
K.C: (staring at him wif mixed look) What Bastard? Which Bastard? ( Standing to pull him by his shirt angrily) Elvis. U better start talking or I burst this bottle on your head.
Elvis: (struggles wif him) Bro! Relax. Am not an accomplice in this. All I know is a guy on her bbm has been calling and pinging her. I sneaked into her phone cuz I feel she's been acting weird of late buh she's always happy when ever this Nigga calls.
K.C: ( dumped himself on the chair after Elvis had said all this) God! (Covers his face with his hand) so he is the guy dat has been fucking Jenny. ( Looks at Elvis) I'll give you 100k in the morning. I need the guy's number, and everything about this guy.
Elvissad smiles) Dat wan no be problem bro. Jenny is my sister. So she still has this lil trust for me. I just need to know where she is.
K.C: ( stands and looks at Elvis on a C.U) I don't care how u do it. Just get me what I want. ( Walks out of the parlour)
Re: Jenny... A Story Of True Love On Social Media by draybanks(m): 2:06am On Feb 12, 2015
SCENE ELEVEN
Interior/ night/ Jenny's Sister's house
(Jenny is wearing her blue Leggings and a white singlet arranging and cleaning the room she's sleeping in her sister's house when her phone rings. She receives the call)
Jenny: ( talking into the phone) Hello Dare. Yes I know, I know I asked you to call and its because I want to see you like Tomorrow. You have been the only one dat puts smiles on my face. U make me happy. And I soo much feel like killing myself. ( Crys) Am in my aunty's place. Jeffrey is with K.C, I just hope he can take good care of him. Am already missing my son. I feel like killing myself. ( Pause for a while ) Okay. So I'll finally get to see you tomorrow ( smiles) I just want to forget all these am going through. Okay! I'll be around before 12p.m ( ends the call and jumped on the bed happy)

10MINUTES LATER
Interior/ Night/ Jenny's Sister's house
Jenny is fast asleep. Her phone is beside her on the bed. Elvis walks in unnoticed and takes Jenny's phone from her then walks out.

Exterior/ night/ on the street

Elvis is seen walking and calling with Jenny's phone.
Elvis: ( strong face) Hello. Yh! This is not Jenny and am so sure this is Dare. You have been calling my sister in the past few months. Excuse me( interrupts the voice from the receiver) I just want to let you know that she is married with a baby boy and her house is presently unrest just because of you. I don't know you, and I don't pray to. Cuz I don't believe you re a man. Who steal someone else's wife these days?
I just took Jenny's phone, have gone through all your chats and am taking her phone to her husband. U know what my guy, I'll just advice you put yourself in the husband's shoes. ( Pause and smiles) Jenny is ur friend. But Jenny is my sister. So tell me, who loves her more. I think I know what is best for her. Am walking these late just to make sure I settle the chaos u started in my sister's house. And u fink I don't love her? ( Hiss) Bleep u mahn. ( Ends the call and stop a bike)
MINUTES LATER
Exterior/ Night/ Pay phone
Jenny is seen making a call @ a pay phone.
Jenny: Hello. Its me Jenny! You won't believe my brother just came in and took my phone. Oh Gosh! I soo much hate that boy. No! Am still coming over tomorrow. (Pause) Really? ( Takes a deep breathe) the more reason why am coming over tomorrow. I'll explain everything to you when I see you. ( Ends the call)
Payphone gal: Anty na 4 minutes oooo.
Jenny: Dats 100bucks. Keep d change abeg. ( She leaves)
Re: Jenny... A Story Of True Love On Social Media by draybanks(m): 2:15am On Feb 12, 2015
SCENE TWELVE
Exterior/ day/ Slum ( under a tree)
Dare a dark- skinned, chubby, 6ft tall, and good looking is sitted with his friends Alex and Rex. Alex is a tall light-skinned boy, in his early 20's, he's got an amazing physique of a model who he is. While Rex on the other hand is a dark skinned guy of an average height, swaggy and confident. The three of them re seen smoking dope.

Daresad talking to his hommies) Mehn! Its been crazy in the past few months. You guys remember Jenny. Dat gal I told you about.
Alex: Dat one on ur bbm? ( Smoking his dope) wah happens to her.
Dare: the chic is finally coming. Buh am scared she might not like dis Gentle Dope boi.
Rex: Guy! Stop all these shit. Wait! Dat gal? Since dat tym? I even think say u go don lamba am since sef.
Alex: I Swear Dray u dey dull. Allah! Moi! ( Hitting his chest) I go don noise the babe since.
Dare: ( smiles) una sabi me naaa. I be Harry kane. One chance one goal. Buh d situation surrounding dis babe is critical. I told u guys she has a baby for her bf.
Rex: So? Sebi na bf.. No be husband.
Alex: (supports Rex) Abi?
Dare: now d bf don finally pop to be husband.
Alex: Na lie.
Dare: I dey tell you. Her younger brother na hin been clear me yesterday night. The guy even dey talk anyhow. I been wan para buh I say make I cool
Alex: ( furious) make anybody no go do anyhow oooo. We go (giving a chattered bottle sound) kpooooossssss for their head oooo. Abi dem dey mental?
Rex: ( smile) Person wey see dis Bastard now ( talking to Dare) Go say na gentle boi oooo
Dare: ( phone rings) na she e go be. ( Answers the call) Hello! Good morning.
Phone voice: (male voice) yeah! Am I speaking to Dare.
Dare: ( rolls eyes) Yes this is Dare. Who am I speaking to please
Phone voice: Who I am is not important but wah I am is. I am Jenny's husband.
Dare: ( surprise) Jenny's husband...
Alex: ( furious) dray put am for speaker.. Wetin make am dey call you.
Dare: ( put the call on speaker) Yes? How can I help you.
Phone Voice: ( smiles) I learnt you re Jenny's new boyfriend. And that you have been fucking my wife.
Dare: ( irrirtated) I beg ur pardon. Who is feeding you with all these junks?
Phone voice: look Mr man. I didn't call you to preach the gospel. I called to let you know that I am not happy with watever relationship you have with my wife. You claim she's ur friend buh she saves your name with another name. She will never receive your call in my presence. She spends time talking and laffing on phone with you and you tell me nuffin?
Dare: ( laughs) look Jenny's husband. I really don't know why u re this scared. Am Jenny's friend. We re very good friends. I soo much like her and I think she does too.
Alex: ( furious)
Phone voice: am not comfortable with it. I know wat am talking about. I know ur name is Dare and u live around Ojo, I have ur picture, I have ur mobile... So I can do.
Rex: ( cuts in) Na God go punish you.. ( Talks into the receiver) for Bleep sake which man threaten another man cuz of a gal. And if u think u re strong enuff. Man enuff. We stay on Iba Estate. Ojo. Come look for us.
Alex: You re more concern about who ur wife or whoever you call her is comfortable with instead of you to find a way to fix ur home. U re a pervert. ( Making a spit sound) puaaah.
Phone voice : Am too proud to be violent. I mean how much money do u have in ur account dat you think u can take my girl. I know u re an aspiring actor and I know all the producers in Nollywood cuz I am also a producer myself. I shot an episode film with 20million naira cuz of Jenny. I opened a shop worth 3. 5million naira for her and U guys still say shit about fixing my home?
Alex: ( shout out Dare) cut dis call joor. ( Ends the call on Dare's phone) infact make the Jenny gal they come I wan see wetin go happen.
Rex: The husband get mind ooooo. Na OJ boiz b dis ooo dnt dull..
DARE'S PHONE RINGS AGAIN
Daresadchecks his phone to see how is calling)
Alex: na the guy dey call again?
Dare: ( receives call) Hello.. Oh! Its u Jenny. Wassap! You re where? Okay. Am close. ( Talks to Alex and Rex) its Jenny she don dey estate gate. I'll be wif u in 20 mins. ( Ends the call.) Guys! Wassap na!
Rex: Oya let's go naaa. ( They all left to pick Jenny)

Jenny is wearing a white polo shirt on a deep blue jean with her sunglasses raised on her hair just above her forehead waiting for Dare's arrival at a payphone stand and Dare found her after scouting with his eyes. They both saw each other and Jenny smiles happily. She hugs him passionately
Jenny: ( tapping his stomach) see your Yoruba belle. ( Laughs)
Dare: Finally! I get to see my ibo witch. ( Laughs) you look good. Am honoured to have u in my Zanga.
Jenny: Go joor! (Playing with Dare) you know how long I have waited for you?
Dare: Am sorry joor! I have to fix stuffs before coming over. Mabinu. ( Speaks ibo) Biko
Jenny: ( smiles) let's go joor. Where re you taking me?
Dare: My fwend's. Everyone is anticipating your arrival
Jenny: ( surprised) everyone? Who?
Dare: my hommies let's go joor. ( Helps her carry her bag and they both hold hands and walks down to Dare's friend's place)
Re: Jenny... A Story Of True Love On Social Media by Costlybabe: 9:17am On Feb 12, 2015
Hmmm,jenny better be careful oo,nice story
Re: Jenny... A Story Of True Love On Social Media by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:59am On Feb 12, 2015
Social media, smh.
Re: Jenny... A Story Of True Love On Social Media by abimbawealth(f): 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
Following
Re: Jenny... A Story Of True Love On Social Media by sommyqueen(f): 2:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
Jenny dear, although ur husband is not type of husband anybody wil pray to ve, i just wish u won't fall into dare's trap
Re: Jenny... A Story Of True Love On Social Media by stuff46(m): 6:14am On Feb 13, 2015
ermh
Re: Jenny... A Story Of True Love On Social Media by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
God help her
Re: Jenny... A Story Of True Love On Social Media by Cybershow(m): 2:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
Eh! jenny hmm

(1) (Reply)

Drop The Name of Your Best Romance Writers Of Nairaland / #njawrites Prize For Dedication-get Ready / The Best Of Nairalands Assassination/action Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.