Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Expert Systems With Visual Basic - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Expert Systems With Visual Basic (3767 Views)

Steps To Developing Powerful Windows-based Applications with VISUAL BASIC / I Want To Learn How To Create App And Website With Visual Studio / Can I Call Myself A Good Programmer If I Only Know Visual Basic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expert Systems With Visual Basic by ROXYOKORO(m): 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2008
can any body give me a clue on expert systems on time tables (artificial intelligence) programming with visual basics
Re: Expert Systems With Visual Basic by qcode(m): 8:27am On Apr 12, 2008
Please can you explain what you mean here so that we can clearly help you.
expert systems
time table
what are you coding for or you want of the shelf solution?
Re: Expert Systems With Visual Basic by ROXYOKORO(m): 6:08am On Apr 15, 2008
I am actually coding a program that will help a time table officer in a university prepare his timetable for all department in the faculty of science. one department will lead me to coding the rest. the expert system is the running program which should behave just like the human timetabl officer in terms of reasonning. i need materials and assistance
Re: Expert Systems With Visual Basic by Kobojunkie: 10:02am On Apr 15, 2008
ROXYOKORO:

I am actually coding a program that will help a time table officer in a university prepare his timetable for all department in the faculty of science. one department will lead me to coding the rest. the expert system is the running program which should behave just like the human timetabl officer in terms of reasonning. i need materials and assistance

I have no idea what you mean when you say Expert System, by the way, as I am not sure if it is a component of some sort you intend to use for this. What you are trying to do is simple as long as you understand that you need to collect all the requirements first, map out data flow and then select what technologies best suit what you intend to accomplish here. Right off the bat, I will say you need nothing more than Visual Basic and SQL or XML to accomplish this. Visual Studio will definitely come in handy. If you want, we can disect this project in here and help you better deal with the project if you want.
Re: Expert Systems With Visual Basic by cmdimkpa(m): 10:03am On Apr 16, 2008
Hello mr roxyokoro, I believe i can help you code the entire program and provide you with materials, but you have to pay 15,000. I am a professional programmer. It all depends on you. call me on 0703 087 0839 or 0802 784 0706, or email me on: sxy9jaguru@yahoo.com
Re: Expert Systems With Visual Basic by Gideco: 10:08am On Jul 19, 2013
Am sowii, just got dix info. I thnk i can hlp if it aint late, pls cal mi on 08067389530
Re: Expert Systems With Visual Basic by jboy01(m): 11:12am On Jul 20, 2013
its better u learn more of visual basic with ur project than giving the project out to someone else. if u face any problem, am available on latyf01@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Fizzbuzz Problem Using "Switch" Statement Construct / Help finding the 15/16 complement of a hex number(C++) / Mysql Lower Case Table Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.