Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,270 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Picture Of A Badly Injured Groom With His Bride - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Picture Of A Badly Injured Groom With His Bride (3190 Views)

Groom Sues Bride After Seeing Her Face For The First Time Without Makeup / Best Man Loses Bride's Wedding Band At Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Badly Injured Groom With His Bride by trendystuf(f): 8:56am On Apr 25, 2013
Photo: What Happened To This Groom On His Wedding Day?

So many questions on my mind. Was he involved in an accident? Beaten? Drunk? What do you think happened to this groom?

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/04/photo-what-happened-to-this-groom-on.html

Re: Picture Of A Badly Injured Groom With His Bride by jonaboy: 9:30am On Apr 25, 2013
Okada accident,he try wey he still do the wedding.
Re: Picture Of A Badly Injured Groom With His Bride by sweettease(f): 9:58am On Apr 25, 2013
I tink love happened, for him to stil want to marry her on dat day in dis state and she not insisting on another weddn date to get a better looking wedding pic.
I wish them a HML
Re: Picture Of A Badly Injured Groom With His Bride by chiJ4: 10:30am On Apr 25, 2013
love indeed
Re: Picture Of A Badly Injured Groom With His Bride by willienaji: 10:47am On Apr 25, 2013
He may not neccessarily be the groom. perhaps he is a relative who attended the wedding ceremony against all odds.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Badly Injured Groom With His Bride by ichommy(m): 11:27am On Apr 25, 2013
*Thinking*
Re: Picture Of A Badly Injured Groom With His Bride by mysticgal(f): 11:52am On Apr 25, 2013
on his way,armed robbers tried stealing d wedding bands,so d groom fought,den an armed robber hit him wit d butt of his gun,but he defeated dem all.lesson love conquers all.
Re: Picture Of A Badly Injured Groom With His Bride by ZACHIE: 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2013
The guy changed his mind about the wedding.
As he made to abscond, the wife followed in hot pursuit.
The rest is the face, a wedding, a picture and a Nairaland thread.

lesson, don,t play with a Karate girl
Re: Picture Of A Badly Injured Groom With His Bride by juniemedia(m): 12:30pm On Apr 25, 2013
may God help us

Re: Picture Of A Badly Injured Groom With His Bride by ZN2: 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2013
Got beaten by his former ladies. No?
Re: Picture Of A Badly Injured Groom With His Bride by lollarj(f): 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2013
bungee jumping gone wrong
Re: Picture Of A Badly Injured Groom With His Bride by angelbenson(f): 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2013
God nos the best fr them
Re: Picture Of A Badly Injured Groom With His Bride by nikkyshyne(f): 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2013
Looks like he was beaten. God forbid it happens to my would be husband, I wld have postponed the wedding.
Re: Picture Of A Badly Injured Groom With His Bride by SlyIg(f): 5:33pm On Apr 25, 2013
Abeg, dem no d postpone wedding for una place?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Badly Injured Groom With His Bride by StateOfMind: 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2013
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Picture Of A Badly Injured Groom With His Bride by SISIJ2(f): 6:37pm On Apr 25, 2013
THIS IS WHAT I CALL LUV
Re: Picture Of A Badly Injured Groom With His Bride by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2013
SISIJ2: THIS IS WHAT I CALL LUV
how is this love? Please tell me undecided
Re: Picture Of A Badly Injured Groom With His Bride by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 25, 2013
the lady was so desperate to get married...she was already ageing(view the pic), hence she married a deformed man....

why did i say so? the marriage could have been postponed if he was damn injured on the d-day...
Re: Picture Of A Badly Injured Groom With His Bride by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2013
hornipipe: how is this love? Please tell me undecided

no mind the barbie...some nigerian ladies make me puke
Re: Picture Of A Badly Injured Groom With His Bride by Omen100(m): 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2013
NA NAIJA POLICE BEAT AN LIKE WHO RAILER JAM SO grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Badly Injured Groom With His Bride by DeHero1: 8:50pm On Apr 25, 2013
Whatever the reason may be, do u think the lady will allow the date of her marriage to change?
Re: Picture Of A Badly Injured Groom With His Bride by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 26, 2013
maxwello.yg:

no mind the barbie...some nigerian ladies make me puke
undecided

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia Rocks The Old School With Sir Victor Olaiya / Actress Yvonne Jegede Has The Hottest Boobs In Nollywood..heres Proof! / Video – Drunk Nigeria Woman Dancing To R Kelly Burn It Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.