Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

I Know This Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Know This Guy (888 Views)

She Wants Me Back But Doesn't Know I Know This....✿. / I Know This Will Hurt Every ' Boy ' On My Platform, But It's The Truth.. / Ladies Before You Spread Your Legs Wide For A Married Man You Must Know This: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Know This Guy by madamkoko: 12:52am On Apr 12, 2008
I know this guy who is 45 years old and never married. He's Nigerian. I've known him for a while now, and he doesn't really like "long term relationship",

He always talks about this imaginary desire to get married, But i'm like if you haven't found the person in 45 years of your life, you ain't gonna find them now, (you're old and balls are saggin)

'What do you think about this chronic dater Personal I think he's in the closet (meaning he's gay but doesn't know how to come out or say it) because I can't explain never married 45 years old who have been chronic short term daters,

He's reasoning for him never marrying is that he's broke and when he marries, he would like his wife to suffer.

But I know its bothering him, but he's not getting any younger and time is flying,

What do you guys think ?
Re: I Know This Guy by TheSly: 1:11am On Apr 12, 2008
(meaning he's gay but doesn't know how to come out or say it) because I can't explain never married 45 years old who have been chronic short term daters,
Well u can't adjudge someone who is yet to get married at that age as being ''gay''
Based on the past!. . i knew a guy who by now,should be in his late 40s and he is not yet married . . .
His excuse is that ''He is looking for virgin grin" . . . . .
He said he would never get married unless he gets himself a virgin. . .(is that gay!!!?)
Re: I Know This Guy by Teejay07(m): 4:02am On Apr 12, 2008
@poster,

the fellow might not be gay. And, his reason might just be valid. He knows it takes some level of finance to make a marriage work. Not to even think of the fact that he might start having children immediately after the wedding.

However, the fella might just need some counselling and be able to plan his finances better.
Re: I Know This Guy by olanajim(m): 4:36am On Apr 12, 2008
Sly,
please tell that guy you mentioned he would wait forever! No virgin would want to marry 40 year old man if he is not a king.

@poster,
There are men that for one reasons or the other refused to marry. Even those who are comfortable sometimes have excuses. Did you know that the Speaker of Nigerian House of Rep is still single, probably searching? There you go!
Re: I Know This Guy by almondjoy(f): 5:08am On Apr 12, 2008
@poster

@45 most men are set in their ways and can never tolerate another human being to share a toilet or bed with them.  I think it is too late for marriage now. He needs to just date and have companions only.  He has a high chance of being divorced within 2 years.

What you have not practiced in your 20s and 30s you definitely cannot master in your 40's.  Not to say he can't succeed, but the chances are less than 1%.

At 45years old, he can only command the attention of impoverished teenagers from the villages or desperate old cargos/retired hookers without uteruses from those "born again" joints in the cities.  Both groups. . .recipe for disaster!
Re: I Know This Guy by madamkoko: 1:20pm On Apr 12, 2008
Sly, I agree with you that you can't judge someone, I just can't seem to explain a man who is 45 and never married. What happens the days/months he doesn't get his "short term chronic daters" that means he must be a heavy masturbator, or GAY when things get really lonely.

Regarding your example, the guy is just looking for an excuse not to get married. plus why would a woman who exerted extreme discipline to stay a virgin also want an expert in Bed, wouldn't she be also looking for a virgin, we all get what we pay for, but the guy must be a funny dude.

Let him keep searching, 60 is right around the corner.
Re: I Know This Guy by madamkoko: 1:21pm On Apr 12, 2008
Thanks for your insight Teejay, But my thing is if he's NOT financially set or comfortable at 45, my opinion, HE'LL NEVER BE!!!!!!!! grin
Re: I Know This Guy by madamkoko: 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2008
oh wow. I didn't know that speaker of Nigerian House of Rep was still single,

Well I'd like to know why people (successful or not) choose not to get married.

I know marriage is not by force, but how do you deal with your sexual gratification when you are lonely,

Its either that they are heavy masturbators, solicit prostitutes or have thier steady girlfriends, or can't just say they''re GAY!!!!

I mean Oprah is not married BUT she is not single either, (she been with steadman forever)

I'm speaking of SINGLE men who just want to single so that can be FREE!!!!

someone pls explain.
Re: I Know This Guy by madamkoko: 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2008
@poster

@45 most men are set in their ways and can never tolerate another human being to share a toilet or bed with them. I think it is too late for marriage now. He needs to just date and have companions only. He has a high chance of being divorced within 2 years.

What you have not practiced in your 20s and 30s you definitely cannot master in your 40's. Not to say he can't succeed, but the chances are less than 1%.

At 45years old, he can only command the attention of impoverished teenagers from the villages or desperate old cargos/retired hookers without uteruses from those "born again" joints in the cities. Both groups. . .recipe for disaster!

Hahahahaha. quite funny.
Re: I Know This Guy by bigfather(m): 5:29pm On Apr 12, 2008
Could be spiritual or family issues ! undecided
Re: I Know This Guy by arianne(f): 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2008
big father:

Could be spiritual or family issues ! undecided

could be the case.

not everyone is cut out for marriage, maybe the guy is such a specie.
Re: I Know This Guy by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2008
maybe he doesnt have d money to maintain a woman yet,women can be very expensive dis days with looks(dresses shoes etc) wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Am Confused / Is It Bad To Marry A Virgin, Both Male Or Female? / I Need Your Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.