Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,575 members, 7,861,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:13 PM

Picture Of A Nairalander. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of A Nairalander. (559 Views)

Mercy Johnson Is A Nairalander! / A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike / Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Nairalander. by onegig(m): 10:23am On Apr 25, 2013
Okay. Past time.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander. by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 25, 2013
blunt pics...ur camera must be 0.002 Mega Pixel
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander. by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 25, 2013
Blood of God ! Wetin be this one again.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander. by remecy(f): 11:49am On Apr 25, 2013
Maybe you would have said PICTURE OF A NAIRALANDER WHITE SHIRT. cos i bearly see human pic there. And by the way, you look that pic before you chose to put it to d public soo.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander. by onegig(m): 1:32pm On Apr 25, 2013
remecy: Maybe you would have said PICTURE OF A NAIRALANDER WHITE SHIRT. cos i bearly see human pic there. And by the way, you look that pic before you chose to put it to d public soo.
na my chinko 3310 i use take am so no vex abeg.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander. by onegig(m): 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2013
ok.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander. by slimyem: 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2013
The picture ,the gaari and you-Eewwwwwwwwwwundecided

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander. by onegig(m): 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2013
slimyem: The picture ,the gaari and you-Eewwwwwwwwwwundecided
my sister its ijebu garri nah. And i no add too much sugar and water. I search for N20 peak satchet milk for my street atleast make the garri white small but mama bomboy no get

(1) (Reply)

Stella Damasus’ Twitter Account Hacked. Daniel Adenimokun Is Not DEAD / Lindsay Lohan Checks Into Betty Ford Rehab Center / 91yrs old American Sets Weightlifting Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.