Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho (36746 Views)

Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now / Frank Edoho's Wife, Sandra's Baby Shower (Pictures) / Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 23, 2013
Oya front page please right next to thread on the picture of Kim Kardashian using the looo grin wink smiley cheesy.

Bumped into Frank January 25th at Golden Tulip Hotel Festac Lagos. I gave him some directions and he obliged me a pic. Had to be quick about it snapping with my phone on my left hand. You're a cool quality dude Frank. Many thanks!

18 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 23, 2013
...alternative version

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by tinuolababy(f): 11:21am On Apr 23, 2013
grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by ATMC(f): 11:23am On Apr 23, 2013
Mod grant his request na

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 23, 2013
who says Nairaland is a faceless forum?? hahaha!! way to go guys.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by fuckluv(f): 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2013
And u don become celebrity cheesy cheesy grin lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by angelTI(f): 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2013
Op,dis is cool! U r a fine dude o(finer dan FE in d pix sef)
'Old age' is really written on Frank's face sha

13 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by ATMC(f): 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2013
Op your ears are very emphasised!

18 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2013
ATMC: Op your ears are very emphasised!

grin cheesy That's the reason i was called Dodo (the kid from outta space...it's an old cartoon) in JSS

14 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Creamish(f): 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2013
@OP .. .ur cute. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by ATMC(f): 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2013
trae_z:

grin cheesy That's the reason i was called Dodo (the kid from outta space...it's an old cartoon) in JSS
...and your nose got you which name?

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Creamish(f): 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2013
trae_z:

No mind dem jor . . even Will Smith has dem . . grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2013
ATMC: ...and your nose got you which name?

that would be trae_z grin grin grin

But on the real the angle/timing of this pic was kind to me. I no be fne boy oh i just dey. Ask those who know me. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2013
Not to worry bro, it'll make the frontpage soon grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by ideee03(f): 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2013
trae_z:

funny ears...Frank also does have funny ears..@op,can you flap your ears??

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2013
ideee03: funny ears...Frank also does have funny ears..@op,can you flap your ears??

See question. Ask Google. angry angry grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by ATMC(f): 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2013
trae_z:

But on the real the angle/timing of this pic was kind to me. I no be fne boy oh i just dey. Ask those who know me. grin grin
trae_z:

i'm wearing same shoe...but all the girls on here are tripping for ya so don't give them a reason not to 'crush'

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by NessaFresh(f): 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2013
trae_z: Oya front page please right next to thread on the picture of Kim Kardashian using the looo grin wink smiley cheesy.

Bumped into Frank January 25th at Golden Tulip Hotel Festac Lagos. I gave him some directions and he obliged me a pic. Had to be quick about it snapping with my phone on my left hand. You're a cool quality dude Frank. Many thanks!

Ur so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by diarra94(m): 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2013
Guy u try. E be lyk say the ladies don dey notice u. Dont dull oo.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by ideee03(f): 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2013
trae_z:

LOL*painment*YEYE BOY.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2013
how much Frank or Seun put for your account??
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Caracta(f): 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2013
Hey Frank, you are not getting younger angry undecided

Oya Seun, where are you? Come and take pinshure with me na, so we can make front page together grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Creamish(f): 3:37pm On Apr 23, 2013
NessaFresh:

Ur so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like totally!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by ATMC(f): 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2013
NessaFresh:

Ur so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!
Creamish:

Like totally!! cheesy
which one is so cute kwa? Smeyes
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by tpia5: 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2013

hmm, na wa o.

he needs a vacation, for sure.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by DnigerianPrince: 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2013
trae_z:

You're funny and down to earth, that's why the girls like you or are beginning to like you grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by tpia5: 4:00pm On Apr 23, 2013
~vicky~:
how much Frank or Seun put for your account??

the celebrities are the ones getting exposure and raising their profiles on nl, not the other way round.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Lilimax(f): 4:01pm On Apr 23, 2013
Why is Frank Edoho's face shrinking tongue or is it my eyes

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by tpia5: 4:03pm On Apr 23, 2013
maybe too much sex or something?

it might be draining.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by tpia5: 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2013
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by biolabee(m): 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2013
Op.. fine boi
a fresh break from the tonto toto/annie animashawun/ ini edo dobo threads

carry go,,,,

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Creamish(f): 4:31pm On Apr 23, 2013
ATMC: which one is so cute kwa? Smeyes

Talking about Trae_z kiss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sumbo & David Adeoye Enjoying A Romantic Date In Dubai (Photo) / Bbnaija: Ubi Franklin "Frodd Comes To My Office To Sell Properties To Me" / Despite Not Loving Wizkid Again, I Don't Regret Meeting Him - Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.