Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

"Men In Suits Look Successful But They Work For People Like Me" - Peter Okoye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Men In Suits Look Successful But They Work For People Like Me" - Peter Okoye (1597 Views)

How My Brothers Ganged Up Against Me & Jude Threatened To Slap Me - Peter Okoye / Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo / NEW PIX!! D'banj Looking Dapper In Suits And Ties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Men In Suits Look Successful But They Work For People Like Me" - Peter Okoye by trendystuf(f): 10:23am On Apr 25, 2013

Re: "Men In Suits Look Successful But They Work For People Like Me" - Peter Okoye by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2013
Congratulations to peter and paul but what does that teach us,this one you are saying men is suits work for you.keep misyarning and misguinding teenagers not to read their books but to leave education for music by the way why is he opening his shirt.i am not intrested in where he opened,if he opened his jeans and boxers now,ehen,na that time i go know say you serious.wetin concern me with your chest and your stomach,na your penis me wan see

1 Like

Re: "Men In Suits Look Successful But They Work For People Like Me" - Peter Okoye by globalaid(m): 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2013
this boy take am easy o, dont let pride enter you. enough for the wise
Re: "Men In Suits Look Successful But They Work For People Like Me" - Peter Okoye by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2013
Largely correct, Mostly Correct. Daringly insightful and inciteful.

His freedom of Speech MUST be respected.
Re: "Men In Suits Look Successful But They Work For People Like Me" - Peter Okoye by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2013
The men in the suits, actually work for your money/ dollar bills.....don't get it twisted.
Re: "Men In Suits Look Successful But They Work For People Like Me" - Peter Okoye by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2013
..& u dance to the amusement of ppl that are half-clothed! My frnd, u are gradually loosing it!
Re: "Men In Suits Look Successful But They Work For People Like Me" - Peter Okoye by Popowaa: 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2013
So?
Re: "Men In Suits Look Successful But They Work For People Like Me" - Peter Okoye by obo389(m): 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2013
angry undecided
I Ve nvr been their fan and will nvr be.mtecheeeew

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Learnt From My Mistakes – Funke Akindele / Ebenezer Obey’s Health Under Threat? / Hip Contest: Mercy Johnson Wrestles With Juliet Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.