Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Tonto Dikeh To Release Her 5th Single "Carriage" This Friday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh To Release Her 5th Single "Carriage" This Friday (543 Views)

5 Year Old Boy Asks Tonto Dikeh To Marry Him (Photo) / Monalisa Chinda's Daughter Tamar Celebrates Her 5th Birthday / D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh To Release Her 5th Single "Carriage" This Friday by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 25, 2013
This would be her 5th single *CARRIAGE* and it will be released on the 26t of April.

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release Her 5th Single "Carriage" This Friday by sweettease(f): 11:45am On Apr 25, 2013
Lol...... The babe no just send people comments
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release Her 5th Single "Carriage" This Friday by sholay2011(m): 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2013
Multi-talented, five-time grammy winner To(n)to Dike has dropped another inflammable single again... grin

I pray we all survive the impact.

This girl neva gives up sha.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release Her 5th Single "Carriage" This Friday by An0nimus: 3:33pm On Apr 25, 2013
am I the only one thats yet to hear a single Tonto song? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown's Dad Says: I Don't Want My Son Dating Rihanna / Chris Brown Unfollows Rihanna On Twitter!! / Ex Super Eagles Player Is Now A Taxi Driver In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.