Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Who Is Virgin Nigeria Fooling With Their Career Webpage? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Is Virgin Nigeria Fooling With Their Career Webpage? (1253 Views)

Transformation Ambassador Of Nigeria (TAN) Job Application Webpage / Fir&pine Has Also Updated Their Career Page With A Client Service Executive Position / Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Virgin Nigeria Fooling With Their Career Webpage? by Ladapo(m): 9:38am On May 12, 2006
Has anyone applied for a virgin Nigeria job before? Or in recent times? The jobs on their website have been their for over a month now.

If these jobs are not vacant,why should they still be posted? Meanwhile, we have heard of their recent recruitments which are not announced through any medium. Unlike before, Virgin Nigeria was sincere with its job vacancies but who knows what their problem is now.

In the spirit of fairness and due process Virgin Nigeria should stop fooling us.
Re: Who Is Virgin Nigeria Fooling With Their Career Webpage? by SOJ(m): 12:42pm On May 12, 2006
smileyhmm, i feel you too on that.however,i think it'll clear things to kow that virgn global is doing a bit of restructuring and dat means laying off of staff, including in Nigeria.so i guess they r putting a hold on recruitment for now.
Re: Who Is Virgin Nigeria Fooling With Their Career Webpage? by theORAKU(m): 9:21am On May 16, 2006
LIKEWISE netcomm, those adverts on their webpage has been there since last year. Are the same set of vacancies open again?

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Please Watch The Date B/4 Anything / Chevron Result ?: / Is Any Body Invited To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.