Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Transformation Ambassador Of Nigeria (TAN) Job Application Webpage - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transformation Ambassador Of Nigeria (TAN) Job Application Webpage (1076 Views)

CV Format For A Graduate Trainee Job Application / How To Write A Job Application Using The E-mail Format / Job Application: 5 Clever steps to increase your Chances of a Feedback. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transformation Ambassador Of Nigeria (TAN) Job Application Webpage by cooljoe13: 9:28am On Mar 14, 2015
A friend of mine broadcast a webpage url to me that was said to be Tan job webpage. The Page was said to be for unemployed youths to apply j get their credentials submitted to companies on tan database. I confirm it from a friend of mine also and he said its true that the website has been created since but was not made know to the public in order to avoid too many applications. I dont know how true is this but i already applied . but all i know is Gej is truly working. Gej till 2019.

The mods should please do the needfull by moving this to the webpage for others nairalanders to see.

Lets embrace transformation..

Click here to visit the page http://tansurvey.webs.com/
Re: Transformation Ambassador Of Nigeria (TAN) Job Application Webpage by cooljoe13: 9:34am On Mar 14, 2015
i dont know whats wrong with nairaland o.. it keeps removing the real link.

just add .webs.com after the link [url]www.tansurvey.webs.com/
[/url]
Re: Transformation Ambassador Of Nigeria (TAN) Job Application Webpage by Diamby: 12:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
You guys are just deceiving yourself.It is now that TAN knows that there is job somewhere.So because elections is here you want to deceive unsuspecting jobs seekers.This idea is dead on arrival already we cannot be deceived,using nairaland job section to campaign for a president who has failed woefully.I advice you and your sponsors to take your deceit somewhere else because we are too intelligent for this gimmick.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother In Need Of A Job / SHORTLIST Nigeria Giving Out Promocodes, Rechargecards, Cinema Tickets, Konga... / A Sister Needs Nanny/child Phycologist Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.