Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,746 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Help Firstbank Nairamaster Card Fraud - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Firstbank Nairamaster Card Fraud (1878 Views)

Firstbank Achieves 100m Monthly Transactions / Help! Firstbank Has Gone Nut! / Credit Card fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Firstbank Nairamaster Card Fraud by Pmama: 11:38am On Apr 25, 2013
This is a wakeup call to everyone using first bank Naira master card and to ask for assistance in resolving this issue. I logged on to my account on the 11th of march to discover that I have been debited 353,000 naira that I know nothing about, I quickly ran to my branch and reported this, I was told the next day that my money was used to purchase Air France return ticket to Paris, that I was charged about 20,000 south a France rand. My card was in my wallet and I showed it to first bank staff at my branch. Till today it has been mails upon mails, the merchant is protected, we cannot reach Master card, the last was that they will get back to me when they have more information, I have called fistcontact, wasted all my airtime, contacted some first bank staff in their head office and I am not getting result. If anybody has any idea how this can be resolved please help. They have established that it was a fraudulent transaction, they even sent me the details of the guy that used the ticket, the guy had used the ticket according to Air France but was due back by 30th, why will first bank not cancel and at least ask for a refund of the return ticket between 9th and 30th. please NL assist with any info
Re: Help Firstbank Nairamaster Card Fraud by onatisi(m): 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2013
nigerian credit and prepaid cards are now been sold by hackers for as little as 10lr.i dont think there is nything u can do about it .i am sorry
Re: Help Firstbank Nairamaster Card Fraud by starbasi(m): 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2013
Had almost the same experience with 1st bank atm card, was debited abt 30k for money the machine did not give to me and uptill now,the issue has not been resolved.think 1st bank has a peculiar problem which we all have to be careful about...
Re: Help Firstbank Nairamaster Card Fraud by Pmama: 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2013
God will help us in this country

1 Like

Re: Help Firstbank Nairamaster Card Fraud by koyuid(m): 5:19pm On Apr 25, 2013
You need to be very careful with your cards especially if they are web enabled.
Re: Help Firstbank Nairamaster Card Fraud by onatisi(m): 5:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
koyuid: You need to be very careful with your cards especially if they are web enabled.
let me just give u the link to one of the sites i am talking about for the benefit of nigerians ,so that they will be careful .there are thousands of nigerian cards been sold on hundreds of sites ,
www.ccstore.su
you will find nigerian cards been sold here
Re: Help Firstbank Nairamaster Card Fraud by Trut(m): 8:52pm On Apr 25, 2013
That is why i love Visa Card than Master Card, VC has better security than MC. If you register your VC to Visa Int'l, before you make any transaction online, you will be asked to enter Visa Security Password (not VCC).
Re: Help Firstbank Nairamaster Card Fraud by koyuid(m): 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2013
Mastercard has secure code too.
Re: Help Firstbank Nairamaster Card Fraud by dailydolla4u(m): 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2013
That is why Iluv UBA Visa Card if anything happen to ur accunt Instandly u'll get a message in ur mobile asking u to call them if u re not d one transacting the payment. I've been using FBN since 2003 Idid love them as my first accunt, not until they introduce their ATM that would be domant for most part of the day. I'll not also foget their so-call ATM Depoting machine did to me. 2 moths ago @ their Aria 3 branch Abuja. Wanted 2 form a Big boy didn't want 2 stay on d line, when streght 2 d almighty Depsite ATM login...Ok check balance....Fine depsite....Very Well, printing recipt.... Na dey Wahalla Start. d machine told me the couldn't print recipt. checking my balance d moni didn't reflect. Ileft with fent faith with d hope that b4 d following day it will. Up till dis moment my 5K has entered First Bank Plc. Voicemail. Thank God it wasn't much. But it pains me cos that 5K would ve been given me upto 10K or more with UBA Visa Card From Aliexpress.com. So guyz beware make una no form Big Boy go fall MUGU like Me OOOh
Re: Help Firstbank Nairamaster Card Fraud by babestell(f): 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2013
Hello Pmama where u able to resolve your issue? What is the status now?

(1) (Reply)

10 Businesses You Can Start With Less Than N10,000 / FREE GUIDE : My Affiliate Marketing And Referral Links Promotion Strategy / I Will Teach You How To Make Money Using Facebook 100% Free Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.