Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Make Free Calls And Get Paid, This Is So Real...unbilievable For Naija Waow! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Free Calls And Get Paid, This Is So Real...unbilievable For Naija Waow! (1648 Views)

MTN Unlimited Calls And SMS / Have you heard of this - Be informed, it's so real / More "MTN" scams : Make At Least N10000 Daily Teaching People How To Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Free Calls And Get Paid, This Is So Real...unbilievable For Naija Waow! by emmykiss4u: 11:45am On Apr 25, 2013
waow! This is incredible, I just tried it and now I can testify that its real, I can reach out to my friends on phone with a minimum of N 0.00, on any registered network of my choice and still earn N30,000 or more every month, all you need to do is get your line registered under this IBO then refer 7people to do same and you bank account will be debited also you can call the people you refer for free...Nigeria telecommunication is getting better day by day...thanks to NCC for this wonderful experience. for more enquiry you can call this line +2347031306557 click this likn to register http://www.cashkonnekt.com/online/users/emmykiss4u.php

(1) (Reply)

Seun Osewa Contact / A Thread For Nigerian Going to China 2013 Canton Fair / Welcome To Our World Of Steel & Wrought Iron Fabrication Of 23years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.