Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day - Dating And Meet-up Zone (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day (86770 Views)

See Pic Of This Smallie On Braless Day / Post Your Messenger Id Here And Chat With Friends On Msn Or Yahoo / Post Your Yahoo ID Here and Chat With Friends on YM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Slimzybaby(m): 1:09pm On May 05, 2013
Br3nd4:

Honey boo. . Missed you too kiss
...Oh! she has stolen me heart away...baby how was today's service?
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Slimzybaby(m): 1:11pm On May 05, 2013
Br3nd4:

Honey boo. . Missed you too kiss
Oh! she has stolen my heart away...how are u dear?
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 05, 2013
Slimzy baby: ...Oh! she has stolen me heart away...baby how was today's service?

*chuckles* 'Mass' was fine, interesting, sweet, plus I almost fell during offertory embarassed
Gaaawwdd. . .
How are you today?
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Adamskuty(m): 1:12pm On May 05, 2013
Slimzy baby: ...hahaha, elopa league finalists. we rule d EPL
hehhee! With the help of referees abi?? I can vividly remember by last season,ur club manure fc was knock out in the quarter final of the europa league,lol! But don't worry next season we will put y'all in d exact place where y'all belong,(manure.Fc n manshitty) :p that's when the special one arrives... Hehehe!
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Slimzybaby(m): 1:13pm On May 05, 2013
Br3nd4: Happy sunday guys. . .

Woah woah hold it! What are these manU pipz talking abt
...Dnt tell me u are a chelski fan? *folds face*
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Adamskuty(m): 1:15pm On May 05, 2013
Slimzy baby: ...Dnt tell me u are a chelski fan? *folds face*
hehehhe! She's a chelsea fan and not a manure united supporter, sorry brocheesy
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 05, 2013
Slimzy baby: ...Dnt tell me u are a chelski fan? *folds face*

*carries hooot pressing Iron* yeah mahn. . Me chelsea 4eva. . . KTBFFH!!
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Slimzybaby(m): 1:17pm On May 05, 2013
Br3nd4:

*chuckles* 'Mass' was fine, interesting, sweet, plus I almost fell during offertory embarassed
Gaaawwdd. . .
How are you today?
lol...where u on high heels?...am gud honey just dat i hav missed u alot*winks*
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Slimzybaby(m): 1:20pm On May 05, 2013
Adamskuty: hehhee! With the help of referees abi?? I can vividly remember by last season,ur club manure fc was knock out in the quarter final of the europa league,lol! But don't worry next season we will put y'all in d exact place where y'all belong,(manure.Fc n manshitty) :p that's when the special one arrives... Hehehe!
hehehe...special one my yansh. gone are d days,wake up bro!
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Slimzybaby(m): 1:22pm On May 05, 2013
Br3nd4:

hmm...baby how come nah
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Adamskuty(m): 1:28pm On May 05, 2013
Br3nd4:

yeah swrry! Chelsea forever,abeg leave that guy joor!
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Adamskuty(m): 1:32pm On May 05, 2013
Slimzy baby: hmm...baby how come nah
hmm..baby how come nah Bla! Bla! Bla! U neva serious,if u luv/like dump that manure of a club,right now!!!!!
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 05, 2013
Slimzy baby: lol...where u on high heels?...am gud honey just dat i hav missed u alot*winks*

ehrmmm. . . Y. . .e. . .a. . .h
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Slimzybaby(m): 1:36pm On May 05, 2013
Adamskuty: yeah swrry! Chelsea forever,abeg leave that guy joor!
hahahaha....woman snatcher
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by tonididdy(m): 1:36pm On May 05, 2013
i've no doubt chelsea will løose @old trafford.manutd are currently on cloud9

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 05, 2013
shocked Toni you too?
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Slimzybaby(m): 1:39pm On May 05, 2013
Adamskuty: hmm..baby how come nah Bla! Bla! Bla! U neva serious,if u luv/like dump that manure of a club,right now!!!!!
hahaha....she actually choose a wrong club 4 herself,dnt bother i knw wat to tel my baby
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Adamskuty(m): 1:40pm On May 05, 2013
Slimzy baby: hahahaha....woman snatcher
lmaooo! Dude u are funny
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Slimzybaby(m): 1:49pm On May 05, 2013
tonididdy: i've no doubt chelsea will løose @old trafford.manutd are currently on cloud9
hahaha....nobody tells the truth more than dis guy. he is alreay feeling d heat
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Slimzybaby(m): 1:52pm On May 05, 2013
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Slimzybaby(m): 1:54pm On May 05, 2013
Br3nd4:

ehrmmm. . . Y. . .e. . .a. . .h
Sorry dear!
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by tonididdy(m): 2:36pm On May 05, 2013
Br3nd4: shocked Toni you too?
this is a joyous nothing2loose manutd side PLAYING a tensed wanna be champions league spot grabbing chelsea
I*i just dont know if we in the right state of mind to play @old trafford
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Thugnificent(m): 2:44pm On May 05, 2013
Creamish: aaww. . I dint get d email darl. Lemme send u one now .
I got it hun and I have sent you a reply. Check your mail box wink
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Slimzybaby(m): 2:49pm On May 05, 2013
tonididdy: this is a joyous nothing2loose manutd side PLAYING a tensed wanna be champions league spot grabbing chelsea
I*i just dont know if we in the right state of mind to play @old trafford
hehe...ur head dey dia bro...arsenal and tottenham won yesterday so chelsea wil definitely loose today no doubt! d issue here should be d goal margin,lets say Man united 2-1 Chelsea.
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by tonididdy(m): 2:53pm On May 05, 2013
Slimzy baby: hehe...ur head dey dia bro...arsenal and tottenham won yesterday so chelsea wil definitely loose today no doubt! d issue here should be d goal margin,lets say Man united 2-1 Chelsea.
u don make me verse...
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 05, 2013
A sport analyst already said it "If Man U win dem go say na by hw well dey playd if Chelsea win nw,dem go say na by luck" we shld stop bin biased oo dose of u hating on Chelsea jst knw dat God is watchng in HD oo
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by slimbruced(m): 5:50pm On May 05, 2013
Manure 0-1Chelseaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by slimbruced(m): 5:51pm On May 05, 2013
Ref end this gameeeeeeeeeeee na..Haaaaaa?
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Thugnificent(m): 6:05pm On May 05, 2013
United 0-1Chelsea. United suffer only a fifth defeat of the season and third at home after Mata's late strike
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by tonididdy(m): 6:15pm On May 05, 2013
tonididdy: u don make me verse...
...u really make me verse...

I underESTIMATD my boys for the first time ever.phew...im sorry guyz,still bluez4life

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 05, 2013
KTBFFH!!!

Where the haterz at? undecided
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 05, 2013
I AM ABOUT TO KILL THIS NIGGA. WTH HE HAS BEEN PLAYING CELINE DIONE ON LOUD SINCE MORNING. LORD I CANNOT DEAL WITH THIs ISH ANY LONGER. IF HE AINT SNORING LIKE A BEAR HE Is FKn PLAYING CELINE DIOne. WHICH NIGGA IN THIS DAY AND AGE LISTENS TO CELINe DIONE. WEEEREY

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (128) (Reply)

Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date / Come Tell Me A Joke Or Just Say Hi / Iice Can I Meet You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.