Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,959 members, 7,828,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day - Dating And Meet-up Zone (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day (86774 Views)

See Pic Of This Smallie On Braless Day / Post Your Messenger Id Here And Chat With Friends On Msn Or Yahoo / Post Your Yahoo ID Here and Chat With Friends on YM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
lmaoooooo! o lo bi she ni? werey!!!! grin grin

Texas.Cowgirl:

Lol wtf

Haha yeah I'm at Regents Park in London kissing the sky...

It was world pot day 2 weeks ago, and me and some stoner buddies went to light up in Hyde park...

We're just finishing the left overs...

Excuse any gbagauns...the boy is tripping with Jesus
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Idowuogbo(f): 5:06pm On May 01, 2013
jackbauerspower:

It was world pot day 2 weeks ago, and me and some stoner buddies went to light up in Hyde park...

roftlmaoooooooooooooooooooooo! hold on, dem no dey do am for brixton again? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Slimzybaby(m): 5:06pm On May 01, 2013
@toniddy check ur mail
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by tonididdy(m): 5:11pm On May 01, 2013
Slimzy baby: @toniddy check ur mail
boss i just did...abeg pardon me.
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 01, 2013
LOOOOL at finishing leftovers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by tonididdy(m): 5:14pm On May 01, 2013
jackbauerspower:

jaimacan or cuban?
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
roftlmaoooooooooooooooooooooo! hold on, dem no dey do am for brixton again? embarassed embarassed embarassed

I no dey go Brixton b4 next yute Bleep me up..
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 01, 2013
tonididdy: jaimacan or cuban?

Imported Igbo dey? undecided
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 01, 2013
jackbauerspower:

I don die

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by tonididdy(m): 5:19pm On May 01, 2013
jackbauerspower:

Imported Igbo dey? undecided
igbo...TUFIAKWA...I TOT U MEANT CIGAR
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 01, 2013
tonididdy: igbo...TUFIAKWA...I TOT U MEANT CIGAR

U don see person dey Hi on cigar before?

I bow for you o...

Plus Jamo dey make cigar? I thought the only plant that grows there is Igbo undecided
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Thugnificent(m): 5:36pm On May 01, 2013
jackbauerspower:

so you smoke ganja lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 01, 2013
Thugnificent: so you smoke ganja lipsrsealed
Dude r u lynnx ?

Cos you look like that boy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Idowuogbo(f): 6:21pm On May 01, 2013
jackbauerspower:

Lmao! scaredy cat! oya two's me na grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by slimbruced(m): 6:33pm On May 01, 2013
Now this is what i call beauty..Waoooooow.
*Semuhle*Baby*:
smiley
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by vizboy(m): 6:44pm On May 01, 2013
Br3nd4:

#ameboModeActivated#
hmmm.... One babe posted a halfnudè pic.. You need to see it.. Check page 54 or 65 or there about. Im not very sure.. Youve got to see it mahn
so na me u be wan pull the prank for abi. Thank God say i never quick go their .
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Thugnificent(m): 6:46pm On May 01, 2013
jackbauerspower:
Dude r u lynnx ?

Cos you look like that boy
Noooo I'm thugnificent and lynxx is who ever he is. We aint related in anyway. I have googled the dudes pic and discovered that though we look alike facially, he's way slimmer than me tho cool
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 01, 2013
vizboy: so na me u be wan pull the prank for abi. Thank God say i never quick go their .

See as you like bad tin.. Nwanu post your pishure here sharpaly before I. . . . . . .
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 01, 2013
Thugnificent: Noooo I'm thugnificent and lynxx is who ever he is. We aint related in anyway. I have googled the dudes pic and discovered that though we look alike facially, he's way slimmer than me tho cool

you dont know who lynxxx is ? shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by vizboy(m): 6:50pm On May 01, 2013
Br3nd4:

See as you like bad tin.. Nwanu post your pishure here sharpaly before I. . . . . . .
so you no see my 6 pack pix make i post. Just give me few min i go post am again
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! scaredy cat! oya two's me na grin grin grin

Lol...

Nah I'm just leaving my Agbero life behind...don't wanna get sucked back into that bullshid...

Awon temi wa n be still...but there always room for da baddest badosky lala grin
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 01, 2013
vizboy: so you no see my 6 pack pix make i post. Just give me few min i go post am again

I mean ur own fine boy pic. If you upload that shyte again i'll make sure what happened that year would repeat itself. angry kapish?
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by vizboy(m): 6:56pm On May 01, 2013
No mind the pix quality na my bold nokia x2 cause am

#limited time
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by vizboy(m): 6:58pm On May 01, 2013
Br3nd4:

I mean ur own fine boy pic. If you upload that shyte again i'll make sure what happened that year would repeat itself. angry kapish?
shebi u don see am
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 01, 2013
vizboy: shebi u don see am

Now u come.. Buh e no cleah o..

Nice smile wink
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Shugamania(f): 7:10pm On May 01, 2013
No more pictures??
Where's evry1?

Br3nd4, post ur pishure jor.
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 01, 2013
Shugamania: No more pictures??
Where's evry1?

We are waiting for you undecided
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 01, 2013
^^^^^ same tongue
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 01, 2013
Shugamania: No more pictures??
Where's evry1?

cheesy
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by vizboy(m): 7:17pm On May 01, 2013
Br3nd4:

Now u come.. Buh e no cleah o..

Nice smile wink
check out these one
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by vizboy(m): 7:18pm On May 01, 2013
Br3nd4:

okay! When i was a girl tongue
nice
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 01, 2013
Br3nd4:

okay! When i was a girl tongue

9/10. Cute pic

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (128) (Reply)

Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date / Come Tell Me A Joke Or Just Say Hi / Iice Can I Meet You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.