Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day - Dating And Meet-up Zone (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day (87288 Views)

See Pic Of This Smallie On Braless Day / Post Your Messenger Id Here And Chat With Friends On Msn Or Yahoo / Post Your Yahoo ID Here and Chat With Friends on YM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 01, 2013
adaobi123:

grin

My nl account is linked with main and only email account,so my mail is filled with pms grin

I cant really ignore it grin grin
I think by ignore, she means "delete" grin
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 01, 2013
Shugamania:

Lol..
Babe, where's ur 'ignore button'?

I took it down.
Ok, here again...
Wow you are beautiful shocked smiley kiss
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Odinaka00(m): 8:54pm On May 01, 2013
Shugamania:

Lol..
Babe, where's ur 'ignore button'?

I took it down.
Ok, here again...

Chei! Nairaland babes una too fine jor.....babe yu re too fine blieve me

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 01, 2013
ItsModella:

ohhh grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 01, 2013
adaobi123:

champions cool

Self proclaimed undecided
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Odinaka00(m): 9:00pm On May 01, 2013
ItsModella:
maybe if you visited her profile, you'd get a glimpse of that which you so much desire.

Itsmodella again....deila yu ve nt uploaded any pix on this thread, bless ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ with those hot pix of yurs jare
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Bantino(m): 9:00pm On May 01, 2013
Br3nd4:

You'd better join the Champions!!!
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 01, 2013
Odinaka00:

Itsmodella again....deila yu ve nt uploaded any pix on this thread, bless me those hot pix of yurs jare

she has o ! shes preeettyyy
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 01, 2013
Br3nd4:

we won the premier league ! say nuttin' cool
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 01, 2013
Modella o. . . No pishure 4 us 2day?
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Shugamania(f): 9:03pm On May 01, 2013
ItsModella: shugzy, those braids mehn...on point baibay.

Thanks mama..
Mwuuah kiss

They are rough though.

Royal^Pearl^:
Wow you are beautiful shocked smiley kiss

Thanks sweetie..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Odinaka00(m): 9:05pm On May 01, 2013
adaobi123:

she has o ! shes preeettyyy

I voted 4 her in d last edition of miss nairaland.....she s pretty
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Shugamania(f): 9:07pm On May 01, 2013
adaobi123: cute pic @shugs

Thanks wink

Odinaka00:

Chei! Nairaland babes una too fine jor.....babe yu re too fine blieve me

cheesy
Thanks dear.
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 01, 2013
Shuga I wont tell you "cute pic" o.. U were yabbing me the other time tongue
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Shugamania(f): 9:10pm On May 01, 2013
Br3nd4:

Babe, quit hating and join d winning team.
tongue

ItsModella:
adaobi123:

ohhh grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Shugamania(f): 9:12pm On May 01, 2013
Br3nd4: Shuga I wont tell you "cute pic" o.. U were yabbing me the other time tongue

Lol.. U already said it.. tongue
Thanks!

P.S: I wasnt yabbing u o.. U just happen to have the same hair-cut as my younger bro.. grin
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Odinaka00(m): 9:13pm On May 01, 2013
@shugamania, I'm looking forward to see yu in dz year's miss nairaland

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by virginice: 9:14pm On May 01, 2013
Home Goal!!!! Barca is goin down lol
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Joe980: 9:19pm On May 01, 2013
Gat dimple?... me likeykiss
Shugamania:

I took it down.
Ok, here again...
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 01, 2013
Shugamania, abeg post ur pishure again... sad
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Shugamania(f): 9:25pm On May 01, 2013
Odinaka00: @shugamania, I'm looking forward to see yu in dz year's miss nairaland

Lol.. Nahhhh.

centje: Shugamania, abeg post ur pishure again... sad

Page 90 bro.
Taking it down soon.
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Thugnificent(m): 9:27pm On May 01, 2013
For those that haven't seen it, y'all should view Semuhle baby's picture its on page 82.......she's tha hottest babe up in here!!!!!
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 01, 2013
Thugnificent: For those that haven't seen it, y'all should view Semuhle baby's picture its on page 82.......she's tha hottest babe up in here!!!!!
I took my photos down grin aww thanks but i disagree, i saw alot of beautiful woman here like shugamania, neena etc. Africa is indeed blessed with beautiful women. Btw you are a hottie kiss
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Odinaka00(m): 9:34pm On May 01, 2013
Thugnificent: For those that haven't seen it, y'all should view Semuhle baby's picture its on page 82.......she's tha hottest babe up in here!!!!!

That's ya own opinion man, ther re many cute and hot chickz here
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Odinaka00(m): 9:36pm On May 01, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
I took my photos down grin aww thanks but i disagree, i saw alot of beautiful woman here like shugamania, neena etc. Africa is indeed blessed with beautiful women. Btw you are a hottie kiss

Can you re-upload ya pix dear? Guess I've missed so much
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Shugamania(f): 9:39pm On May 01, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:

Babe if that's u on ur profile you are BEAUTIFUL!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 01, 2013
Shugamania:

Babe if that's u on ur profile you are BEAUTIFUL!
Thank u dear. Ok my pics one last time
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by druid06(m): 9:58pm On May 01, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
Thank u dear. Ok my pics one last time

Girl, you look good. We all know that. You need to stop feeding your ego with all these pictures you're posting so that guys can awe and drool all day and tell you how good looking you are. It's getting pathetic.
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Thugnificent(m): 10:02pm On May 01, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
lol thanks hun.....yeah Africa has really got some beautiful women, but yours is beauty personified......infact I strongly believe that South Africa has got the most astonishing beautiful girls judging from you and Neena's pic........ My next trip is gonna be to SA for sure......
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Thugnificent(m): 10:07pm On May 01, 2013
druid06:

Girl, you look good. We all know that. You need to stop feeding your ego with all these pictures you're posting so that guys can awe and drool all day and tell you how good looking you are. It's getting pathetic.
quit hating dude, there is nothing wrong in what she's doing.......you can join in the fun or back off!!!
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Idowuogbo(f): 10:09pm On May 01, 2013
druid06:

Oh stfu! Do u pay her bills? Coming up hia hating cus she's getting attention? U feeling left out son? Awww... Poor u! Msteeeew'!!
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by druid06(m): 10:12pm On May 01, 2013
Thugnificent: lol thanks hun.....yeah Africa has really got some beautiful women, but yours is beauty personified......infact I strongly believe that South Africa has got the most astonishing beautiful girls judging from you and Neena's pic........ My next trip is gonna be to SA for sure......

Dude, take a chill pill. The girl you're head over heals for looks like an half-caste. I don't think she's a pure breed South-African. I might be wrong though. Most half-castes if not all look good. As for me, SA girls are not all that attractive. If you're looking for beautifil ladies, Nigerian girls are it, next to Ethopian girls and maybe Equitorial guinea. This I have come to learn from experience.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (128) (Reply)

Come Tell Me A Joke Or Just Say Hi / Iice Can I Meet You? / Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.