Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Nairaland " Post You Best Pic Of You" Day - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland " Post You Best Pic Of You" Day (1642 Views)

VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User / Photo of the day: humility at its best (pic) / NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland " Post You Best Pic Of You" Day by tonididdy(m): 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2013
its no longer news that the frontpage has being hijacked by PHOTOS FOTO FOTOZ.
so i decided we shouldnt be faceless anymore.i wanna know what;
-that username looks like
-the face of funny guys like
mr cock,190,okija-juju,brownlord,CFCfan
-ha the chicks dem like mama-gee aka ronaldos X,slylg,popowaa,grace bestowed,mysticgal,seebeauty,mukina...the list is endless

JUST ONE NICE PIC OF YOU
VENUE:nairaland lol
DATE:saturday27th april 2013
TICKET:free free free

*mods please i want people to see and approve this please FP*

Re: Nairaland " Post You Best Pic Of You" Day by mysticgal(f): 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2013
hehe you wan see my face,no ish,check my profile you go see my eye.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland " Post You Best Pic Of You" Day by tonididdy(m): 1:36pm On Apr 25, 2013
mysticgal: hehe you wan see my face,no ish,check my profile you go see my eye.
Re: Nairaland " Post You Best Pic Of You" Day by tonididdy(m): 1:37pm On Apr 25, 2013
mysticgal: hehe you wan see my face,no ish,check my profile you go see my eye.
hmmm...i can only imagine....
Re: Nairaland " Post You Best Pic Of You" Day by tonididdy(m): 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2013
mods ooooooohhhhh pleaze
Re: Nairaland " Post You Best Pic Of You" Day by onegig(m): 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2013
space reserved.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland " Post You Best Pic Of You" Day by tonididdy(m): 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2013
onegig: space reserved.
lol ok...e be like you PIC go CARRY WEIGHT LOL
Re: Nairaland " Post You Best Pic Of You" Day by Burger01(m): 8:22pm On Apr 25, 2013
My pix go scatter Nairaland server. Na 2gig in size and I don compress tire..

sad
Re: Nairaland " Post You Best Pic Of You" Day by tonididdy(m): 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2013
Burger01: My pix go scatter Nairaland server. Na 2gig in size and I don compress tire..

sad
lol abeg oh
minimize am to 200kb maximum
Re: Nairaland " Post You Best Pic Of You" Day by tonididdy(m): 9:17am On Apr 26, 2013
countdown begins

25hrs to go
Re: Nairaland " Post You Best Pic Of You" Day by Montalo(m): 11:53am On Apr 26, 2013
angry

Re: Nairaland " Post You Best Pic Of You" Day by tonididdy(m): 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2013
Montalo: angry
lol...

(1) (Reply)

My Grandma When She Finds Out I Havent Eaten Yet / The Germans Left Their Buildings For The Local Brazilians / Say The Month You Were Born

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.