Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings (27541 Views)

Scriptures Expounded: About Wet Dreams And Human Wastes - Deuteronomy 23:10-14 / Moses Wrote The Book Of Deuteronomy. But Did He Also Write Chapter 34? / Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 07, 2013
haibe:

I have only asked you a question, where did the scripture say the law of moses was given to isreal only. .I want to know.
grin grin Goshen can never answer this question till thy kingdom come..when i say they preach heresies his gang will come up with vain arguments and foolish unedifying questions .They hardly stay on one line of argument.
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 07, 2013
Goshen360:

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
And this is the law which Moses set before the children of Israel: Deuteronomy 4:44

New International Version (©2011)
If his father had no brothers, give his inheritance to the nearest relative in his clan, that he may possess it. This is to have the force of law for the Israelites, as the LORD commanded Moses.'" Numbers 27:11

For he established a testimony in Jacob, and appointed a law in Israel, which he commanded our fathers, that they should make them known to their children: Psalm 78:5

And they found written in the law which the LORD had commanded by Moses, that the children of Israel should dwell in booths in the feast of the seventh month: Nehemiah 8:14

New Living Translation (©2007)
That first covenant between God and Israel had regulations for worship and a place of worship here on earth.

Expanded Bible (EXB)
The first ·agreement [covenant; contract; given to Israel through Moses; 8:7, 13] had ·rules [regulations; requirements] for worship and a ·place on earth for worship [ earthly sanctuary/holy place]. Hebrews 9:1

Do you want more scriptures? grin
You see what i mean grin how on earth do these verses you quoted out of context answer haibe question?
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by christemmbassey(m): 9:14pm On May 07, 2013
Bidam: your laff don too much o . lemme ask you a queshion..Did Christ perfectly kept the Law of Moses? Your answer will help me to understand this thread thanks.
no sir he even preached against some of them.
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by christemmbassey(m): 9:30pm On May 07, 2013
Goshen360:

Man of God, you too funny o. grin grin grin. I can't stop laughing real hard here bro. Even what they hold so much to is called the ministry of death, 2 Corinthians 3:7....Imagine some pastor to come out and say God gave him ministry of death. Some say na deliverance ministry God called them to, I don't know where the heck they get all those things from. The more I stay with the word of God, they more I see all these nonsense in the body of Christ exposed.
i dont blame them but unemployment, the ministers of death(the Adolf Henchman of christianity) and their partners, the deliverance scammers are better than the ones we call in Calabar 'eyen mi' prayer house operators or prophets/prophetes, these ones are day light babalawos parading as mog, these are real gate of hell which Jesus said shall not prevail , the new ones are these heaven/hell visitors, bros wetin christianity no go see! It is well sha.
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by Goshen360(m): 9:45pm On May 07, 2013
Bidam: grin grin Goshen can never answer this question till thy kingdom come..when i say they preach heresies his gang will come up with vain arguments and foolish unedifying questions .They hardly stay on one line of argument.

Bidam: You see what i mean grin how on earth do these verses you quoted out of context answer haibe question?

You see as I dey laugh you & haibe in tongues.... grin grin
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 07, 2013
Goshen360:

You see as I dey laugh you & haibe in tongues.... grin grin
Abeg COMMOT. you no get mouth for this one grin
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 07, 2013
christemmbassey: no sir he even preached against some of them.
can you please provide scriptures to back your claims?
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by haibe(m): 10:56pm On May 07, 2013
christemmbassey: bro who were the ppl that Moses led out of Egypt tro the wilderness to the promised land? Were they nigerians?

yes
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by brilapluz(m): 10:58pm On May 07, 2013
MostHigh:

Yashua our master was a Judaizers

all the apostles are Judaizers

paul himself from all his actions (not words)is a Judaizers

Salvation is of the jews

Salvation is of the jew first

and the list goes on

Which one come be your own

There is a fearfull judgement for lawlessness

Son of Lawlessness.
if u tink salvation is just 4 d jews alone and not d gentiles,how do U xplain ephesians 2:11-18
11 Therefore, remember that formerly you who are
Gentiles by birth and called
“uncircumcised” by those who
call themselves “the
circumcision” (which is done in
the body by human hands)— 12 remember that at that time you were separate from
Christ, excluded from
citizenship in Israel and
foreigners to the covenants of
the promise, without hope
and without God in the world. 13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away
have been brought near by
the blood of Christ. 14 For he himself is our peace, who has made the two
groups one and has destroyed
the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility, 15 by setting aside in his flesh the law with
its commands and regulations.
His purpose was to create in
himself one new humanity
out of the two, thus making peace, 16 and in one body to reconcile both of them to God
through the cross, by which
he put to death their hostility.
17 He came and preached peace to you who were far away
and peace to those who were near. 18 For through him we both have access to the Father
by one Spirit.
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by haibe(m): 11:00pm On May 07, 2013
Goshen360:

And this is the law which Moses set before the children of Israel: Deuteronomy 4:44

New International Version (©2011)
If his father had no brothers, give his inheritance to the nearest relative in his clan, that he may possess it. This is to have the force of law for the Israelites, as the LORD commanded Moses.'" Numbers 27:11

For he established a testimony in Jacob, and appointed a law in Israel, which he commanded our fathers, that they should make them known to their children: Psalm 78:5

And they found written in the law which the LORD had commanded by Moses, that the children of Israel should dwell in booths in the feast of the seventh month: Nehemiah 8:14

New Living Translation (©2007)
That first covenant between God and Israel had regulations for worship and a place of worship here on earth.

Expanded Bible (EXB)
The first ·agreement [covenant; contract; given to Israel through Moses; 8:7, 13] had ·rules [regulations; requirements] for worship and a ·place on earth for worship [ earthly sanctuary/holy place]. Hebrews 9:1

Do you want more scriptures? grin

you haven't answered my question, re-read my question again
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by brilapluz(m): 11:05pm On May 07, 2013
christemmbassey: bro who were the ppl that Moses led out of Egypt tro the wilderness to the promised land? Were they nigerians?
lol..
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by MostHigh: 10:17am On May 08, 2013
brilapluz:
if u tink salvation is just 4 d jews alone and not d gentiles,how do U xplain ephesians 2:11-18
11 Therefore, remember that formerly you who are
Gentiles by birth and called
“uncircumcised” by those who
call themselves “the
circumcision” (which is done in
the body by human hands)— 12 remember that at that time you were separate from
Christ, excluded from
citizenship in Israel and
foreigners to the covenants of
the promise, without hope
and without God in the world. 13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away
have been brought near by
the blood of Christ. 14 For he himself is our peace, who has made the two
groups one and has destroyed
the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility, 15 by setting aside in his flesh the law with
its commands and regulations.
His purpose was to create in
himself one new humanity
out of the two, thus making peace, 16 and in one body to reconcile both of them to God
through the cross, by which
he put to death their hostility.
17 He came and preached peace to you who were far away
and peace to those who were near. 18 For through him we both have access to the Father
by one Spirit.

I do not think

I know

These are the words of the master Yashua Ibn Joseph
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by brilapluz(m): 3:45am On May 09, 2013
MostHigh:

I do not think

I know

These are the words of the master Yashua Ibn Joseph
wateva bruv..and ur point is?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

The Bones Of St Peter Go On Display / Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) / Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.