Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Why You Need Facebook For Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Need Facebook For Business (790 Views)

Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account / Nigeria Leads The World In Enthusiasm For Business / Please I Need Facebook Autopilot Cash. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Need Facebook For Business by iyanla247: 5:05pm On Apr 25, 2013
Source : http:///KDdxa

1. Facebook encourages interaction between customers/fans with the admin of the site. Your Business Facebook page or group can be used as a source of communication between customers and business owners.

2. You could use your Facebook Business page as a market place or store where customers could easily make an order online where they get instant delivery.

3. Facebook advertising is one of the best medium to get your brand across to millions of people across the globe.

4. Your Business Facebook page can serve as a medium to notifies fans or customers about new inventions, new product or services. It reduces cost and increase the sales of new inventions.

5. Using Facebook makes it easy to share the links of various blogs, websites, photos, sample of products and services.

6. Using Facebook for business ensures quick responds to complaint, comment and success rate from audience.

Re: Why You Need Facebook For Business by zangiff(m): 9:20am On Apr 26, 2013
simple and informative writeups. I also learnt so much
Re: Why You Need Facebook For Business by franel79(m): 11:19am On Apr 26, 2013
I built my first website which I am about to sell now, using facebook ads, and from the activities of Facebook visitors, it now commands great search engine traffic. Facebook ads should be your best bet as far as traffic is concerned. It is cheaper and more effective than Google Ads.
Re: Why You Need Facebook For Business by zangiff(m): 1:40pm On Apr 26, 2013
franel79: I built my first website which I am about to sell now, using facebook ads, and from the activities of Facebook visitors, it now commands great search engine traffic. Facebook ads should be your best bet as far as traffic is concerned. It is cheaper and more effective than Google Ads.
i love dis experience user
Re: Why You Need Facebook For Business by zangiff(m): 7:09pm On Apr 26, 2013
thanks
Re: Why You Need Facebook For Business by zangiff(m): 10:06am On Apr 27, 2013
integrate a fanbook fan page for your business and see how it rocks with time
Re: Why You Need Facebook For Business by biz1234: 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2013
You cannot overemphasize the importance of facebook fan pages for your business. Any wise business person should know that leveraging the power of the social media is the in-thing now!

Getting involved in the social media stuff, will help you reach more people and promote your business. Do you know there are over 750,000 Nigerians on facebook? Just imagine running an ad for your product or business on facebook and having more than 750,000 to see it. Your guess is as good as mine.

Having a face book page will skyrocket your business in no small measure.
Re: Why You Need Facebook For Business by zangiff(m): 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2013
i paid someone to mention an advert on his facebook fan page, the calls i got was impressive with some good cash
Re: Why You Need Facebook For Business by MrNigeria2(m): 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2013
zangiff: i paid someone to mention an advert on his facebook fan page, the calls i got was impressive with some good cash

Can you post the Facebook page and also let me know the number of fans they have on their site. .thanks
Re: Why You Need Facebook For Business by gajasalot(m): 10:32pm On May 03, 2013
facebook is the best place to advertise your products an services, with a lot people online day by day

(1) (Reply)

OLX .com.ng Is No Longer Functioning! / How To Start A Restaurant/fast Food Business In Nigeria The 100% Guide / New Pension Law Has Widened The Scope Of Contributory Pensions- ARM Pensions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.