Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! (11657 Views)

When You Get Married To A Celebrity Branch Manager(see Photo) / A Nairalander With His Girlfriend (picture) / Why Is It That Every Time Aaron Ramsey Of Arsenal Fc Scores, A Celebrity Dies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! by Engineer1985(m): 11:48am On Apr 26, 2013
Since this is the happening thing on nairaland, make I com snap picture with our pig
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! by Egbagirl(f): 11:48am On Apr 26, 2013
Tolex, you don make FP o. LOL!! again, bros chop knuckle. lol
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 26, 2013
usmsam:

Wait ooo. No be Tonto Dike be dat or are my eyes fooling me shocked
No your eyes are not fooling you, na tonto seun u see. Nottin do u
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 26, 2013
This goat wey this guy take dey gbala gburu-gburu...if na those days when men were boys for hostel, we for don confine this goat to "IDE-ATO" with enoooouuuuggggghhhh yams, nchanwu (scent-leaf) and udah lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! by Swot26(m): 11:53am On Apr 26, 2013
Osahon7: who is the celeb and who is the nairalander??
[color=#990000][/color]Can't u see the celebrity holding the NL grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! by streetdisciple: 11:54am On Apr 26, 2013
The mod in charge of front page ehn, be like say d guy don dey take too much SK these days o....undecided
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! by norris1980: 11:58am On Apr 26, 2013
this is getting much,please post reasonable things on this forum
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! by Tolexander: 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2013
Egba girl: Tolex, you don make FP o. LOL!! again, bros chop knuckle. lol
me self dey surprise.
I just wanna catch fun with the latest developement on nairaland when i posted the picture not knowing it is going to be capitalised.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! by yuzedo: 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2013
NessaFresh:
The celeb is on suit
Christ!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! by 04kaa: 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2013
u guys are so hilarious, 04kaa greets yall, I still remian the Great Nairaland Methusella
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! by dddaaayyyooo(m): 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2013
D Person on Suit is Celebrity, And d goat is d Nairalander
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! by Egbagirl(f): 12:23pm On Apr 26, 2013
Tolexander: me self dey surprise.
I just wanna catch fun with the latest developement on nairaland when i posted the picture not knowing it is going to be capitalised.

na so life be o. You just have to keep doing and you never know when that one thing you did just for the fun of it will materialize into something bigger than you expected. Keep doing you.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! by mdash(m): 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2013
Just funny how I was expecting to see a celebrity hehehe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh5ItOrvYyA
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! by Swaggot00(m): 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: *I bend to pick all your teeth scattered on the floor*..

*bendin head 2 peep under ur skirt *
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 26, 2013
Swaggot00: *bendin head 2 peep under ur skirt *
Hahahahahahaha!!! Na trouser she wear oh
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! by batstan(m): 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2013
click2cbn: Hahahahahahaha!!! Na trouser she wear oh
na lie look well, i don see am already. She no even wear pant

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! by Tolexander: 1:16pm On Apr 26, 2013
Egba girl:

na so life be o. You just have to keep doing and you never know when that one thing you did just for the fun of it will materialize into something bigger than you expected. Keep doing you.
na so my sister. The news i was serious with thinking would make front page are just there dancing azonto in their various sections
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! by Omen100(m): 1:46pm On Apr 26, 2013
Tolexander: Since this is what is trending now on nairaland, so i decided posting a nairalander's pic with a celeb.

BILLIONAIRE IS THE GOAT AND HE IS A FAMOUS NAIRALANDER WHO GOES ABOUT BRAGGING ABOUT HIS ILL-GOTTEN WEALTH grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! by jamace(m): 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2013
LWKMD grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! by dokia: 2:20pm On Apr 26, 2013
animal e where agbada, animal e put suito smiley

-------------------------
Best International Calling Card: http://www.smileandtalk.com
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! by Chibykeze: 2:56pm On Apr 26, 2013
oseiwe: Bros, everybody dey post their pic wit known celebs, u follow person wey dey do waka-pass role for yoruba film snap too abi?
I believe say na u be d mascot. D costume looks natural.
abi..maybe na im bro be dat..jobless fool
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! by Justicemy: 3:07pm On Apr 26, 2013
@op if u re short of topic shut down dis site pls, am tired of seeing dis trash all day
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! by imperiouxx(m): 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2013
@OP,

grin grin grin So I have time to check this? smh......NL! grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! by PikinNwa(f): 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2013
Tolexander: Since this is what is trending now on nairaland, so i decided posting a nairalander's pic with a celeb.
ara gagba ndi ara
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! by Vansnickers: 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2013

Nice! I know that Goat from that movie, "Isiewu Tales". If Memory serves me right, the movie also starred Hanks Anuku and Nkem Owoh(Osofia).
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 26, 2013
This is pure comedy grin grin grin

I go soon put up my own "posing with celeb" thread.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! by Vansnickers: 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2013

Here is the Goat on the set of its latest movie.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! by Tolexander: 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2013
Chibykeze: abi..maybe na im bro be dat..jobless fool
sadness and bitterness shall find no place in my home like am seeing from the post.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! by Tolexander: 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2013
Pikin_Nwa: ara gagba ndi ara
ti o ba je pe epe ni, ki o ma je ti iwo ati ara ile re.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 26, 2013
nawa o,the goat sef is even having a penis erection cheesy e be like say you turn the goat on cheesy
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2013
Van snickers:

Here is the Goat on the set of its latest movie.
who con be the groom of the obuko na? Where the husband of this obuko,come and carry your wife o.

@ op i wish you a happy married life with your wife.e bi ibeji o :p
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2013
na fight be dis?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lol With Okija Ft. some Jokers / Full Meaning Of A Woman / Hurray 4 Clemcykul And Migines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.