Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! (11663 Views)

When You Get Married To A Celebrity Branch Manager(see Photo) / A Nairalander With His Girlfriend (picture) / Why Is It That Every Time Aaron Ramsey Of Arsenal Fc Scores, A Celebrity Dies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! by benevolenta(f): 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2013
Una no get work abi?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 26, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! by rach4truth(f): 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2013
sauer: Actually that's a celebrity goat. If you doubt me, go ask the goats in your neighborhood. They know him well!
ese gan, i thought i was d only person dat is seeing a goat nd a suit man. Oga to coacoa house o.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! by Swaggot00(m): 2:06am On Apr 27, 2013
click2cbn: Hahahahahahaha!!! Na trouser she wear oh
--->
batstan: na lie look well, i don see am already. She no even wear pant
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! by Swaggot00(m): 2:51am On Apr 27, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: *turns around to slap his eyeballs till they fall out*..Have u forgotten what happened in 1596 when u tried to do the same thing..I killed u with a rifle..If u try it in this life ehn, na pump action i go use oh!

*picked up eye balls' dust em off and place em back inside the socket* 1596 own was a different case nw, i was only bendin to help u chase off mosquitoes wey dy unda ur skirt cheesy
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! by Celestyn8213: 8:17am On Apr 28, 2013
I think the one in the " brown suit" is the real celeb ;DI think the one in the " brown suit" is the real celeb
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! by ahmedoo(m): 8:18am On Apr 28, 2013
ShyM-X:

Just maintain your calmness and keep smiling with ya pretty face... wink
lol
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! by Ebucca(m): 11:52pm On Apr 28, 2013
Tolexander: Since this is what is trending now on nairaland, so i decided posting a nairalander's pic with a celeb.
so u get yeye pics to post too?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! by Tolexander: 5:45am On Apr 29, 2013
Ebucca: so u get yeye pics to post too?
actually, the man in suit is the celeb and the link below is the nairalander https://www.nairaland.com/ebucca
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
kulyie: who con be the groom of the obuko na? Where the husband of this obuko,come and carry your wife o.

@ op i wish you a happy married life with your wife.e bi ibeji o :p
The groom is busy snapping with a celebrity
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! by Tolexander: 10:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
Don Demu:
The groom is busy snapping with a celebrity
why did you resurrect this thread?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
Tolexander: why did you resurrect this thread?
Wanna make it a kind of a "jesus" among other threads. Merry Xmas
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! by Tolexander: 5:59am On Dec 18, 2013
Don Demu: Wanna make it a kind of a "jesus" among other threads. Merry Xmas
gringrin
Same to you bro!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lol With Okija Ft. some Jokers / Full Meaning Of A Woman / Hurray 4 Clemcykul And Migines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.