Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,084 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Listen To (New) Nigerian Rapper Fishe - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Listen To (New) Nigerian Rapper Fishe (3268 Views)

What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? / Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? / The Richest Nigerian Rapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Listen To (New) Nigerian Rapper Fishe by IAH(f): 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2005
NOISE
Re: Listen To (New) Nigerian Rapper Fishe by FisheMusic: 12:03am On Aug 27, 2005
Coming to a t.v screen near you...

The new and exclusive Fishe' first "African - released" single "Where I'm From". To watch the full video online click http://fishe.us/Where_Im_From.mov . Video for the first "American - released" single "The Arrival" coming soon !

To learn more about Fishe' or/and purchase the now on sale E.P "Moment of Truth" visit the official website at http://www.fishe.us

Peace !
Re: Listen To (New) Nigerian Rapper Fishe by hotangel2(f): 5:23am On Aug 27, 2005
Wow Fishe, your music is wow. I like it, Reppin Nigeria to the fullest. But what i don't get is why is it only u in the video? You shouold have had some girls, boys and people, and more of the visual aids. Especially when you said there are Beautifull women in NIgeria, You should have showed some girls, dancing and whatnot.

But all in all, Props to you hun. cheesy
Re: Listen To (New) Nigerian Rapper Fishe by facemobb: 7:30am On Mar 18, 2006
half of those lyrics were bitten from eminems rap olympics freestyles in 1997, DONT BE A BITER!!!!!!!(and if u are gonna do that, pick better lyrics to steal)
Re: Listen To (New) Nigerian Rapper Fishe by bolex(m): 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2006
haha

dis is a true nigerian star
Re: Listen To (New) Nigerian Rapper Fishe by bonchido4u: 1:25am On Oct 29, 2006
eyo, its the bone's, back on dub's, ya'l hatter's gota find som'n doing, rather than tokin bout ppl u hattin on. dat's lame, and it make's u a born looser wen u hattin on a whack. come to think of it, in the history of hip hop, nigeria never produced any outstanding mc. newe'z, await the bone's, we up out this bitch.
Re: Listen To (New) Nigerian Rapper Fishe by tooslick9: 4:02am On Apr 05, 2007
Hey, he ripped allllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooottttttttttt of lines from eminem, alot. Especially the parts like " im playing full with you, staple stitch you, " If you dont believe me listen to the Eminem song called "Bad Influence". Fische steals his rhymes, haha lmao. Your not a real lyricist until you can talk about better stuff, not just dissing people who dont even care or might not even know about you, ha!
Re: Listen To (New) Nigerian Rapper Fishe by Juicekid: 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2007
I just saw this shit now and i'm pissed people actually thought this guy is good, go listen to some eminem and see where his lyrics come from

"more like racial issues
I got so many ways to diss you that Iā€™m playful with you", he didnt even try to change this one, came directly from eminem in the rap olympics

eminem from the rap olympics,
"i've got so many ways to diss you that i'm playful with you
i'll let a razor slit you
till they staple stitch you
and everyone in this place will miss you
if you try to turn my facial tissue into a racial issue

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: Awilo Longomba Ft. Tiwa Savage ā€“ Esopi Yo [DOWNLOAD] / Download Olamide ā€“ Poverty Die (prod. By. Pheelz) / Cartiair - Owo Ati Swagger(remix) Ft. Gino, Terry Tha Rapman, Da Grin & Eva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.