Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:20 AM

The Richest Nigerian Rapper - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Richest Nigerian Rapper (24782 Views)

2015 Top 20 Richest Nigerian Musicians, See Their Net Worth / The Richest Fuji Musicians In Nigeria / Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Richest Nigerian Rapper by unix4real1(m): 11:39pm On May 07, 2008
Only rapper that rose from grass to grace is needed here not all these dudes that makes their money elsewhere but pretending as if they made it big in the rap game.

Let`s view your comments.

Rule: Hatters is not allowed
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by mcwalker(m): 11:47am On May 08, 2008
I think ruggedman is the richest, he has succeeded not only as a musician but as an Entrepreneur, got about 3 cars and some jeeps too and one of them cost 4.5 milla. He also own a clothing line, record label. etcetera etcetera.

Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by javalove(m): 12:21pm On May 08, 2008
FOr the first time i would openly support ruggedman on this. Even though i hate his music with a passion, I admit he is the richest naija rapper. His commercialness is really really paying him well. Just goes to confirm that the best is not always the richest.

He has a clothing line too but na only am i see dey rock am, lol
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by unix4real1(m): 1:33pm On May 08, 2008
mcwalker:

I think ruggedman is the richest, he has succeeded not only as a musician but as an Entrepreneur, got about 3 cars and some jeeps too and one of them cost 4.5 milla. He also own a clothing line, record label. etcetera etcetera.

I agree with you. but he own 2 cars, 1 VW Toureg and Benz C230. he sold his Nissan Morano to get the benz saying he doesn`t make sense to keep 2 big cars after acquiring that VW toureg.

I give the guy the probs for making it to that extent by coming into the industry without nothing and now he is something.
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by Fadajasi(m): 4:00pm On May 08, 2008
Yeah! ruggedman is the guy,he has beating other rappers hands down when it comes to the money,but about his clothing line,avnt seen any
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by fastmoney(m): 10:05pm On May 10, 2008
yea ruggedman is gettin more P's than any of them niggaz,modenine broke as Bleep, but ruggedmans clothing line is so goast, he da only nigga wearing that shit for the past 3 yrs, does he make them cloths and buy them from himself? that the only xplanation if he gets money off it cos he da only nigga wearing them tight ass cloths.
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by lucabrasi(m): 11:35pm On May 10, 2008
nobody s talkn about the duo of dbanj and don jazzy,p square,2 face idibia heard these dudes are loaded as well
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by TheSly: 11:38pm On May 10, 2008
Check the topic before goofing. . . . . .it says Richest Nigerian RAPPER
Is 2face rapping?. . .or P square? huh? . . . . .Don Jazzy ko. . . .Don Adeshola ni

1 Like

Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by damola1: 12:31am On May 11, 2008
eedris is the richest nigerian rapper grin grin grin grin

Really, until you begin to see your passion as a business it'll be tough to make dough out of it, and I think ruggedy baba sees more of that, I am positive he's got one of the fattest wallets in 9ja, say within the top 5 range.

Btw: how does muma gee make her dough, did anyone see her crip and our fleet of cars on hip tv?
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by lucabrasi(m): 2:12am On May 11, 2008
The Sly:

Check the topic before goofing. . . . . .it says Richest Nigerian RAPPER
Is 2face rapping?. . .or P square? huh? . . . . .Don Jazzy ko. . . .Don Adeshola ni
i think u shud go easy on the jamaican best dude, who gives two if they r rappers or whaeva goofing ko goosing ni,why dont u apply as their media assistant or sue me to court
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by TheSly: 2:16am On May 11, 2008
lucabrasi:

i think u should go easy on the jamaican best dude, who gives two if they r rappers or whaeva goofing ko goosing ni,why don't u apply as their media assistant or sue me to court
Mayne if i told u i got what u said. . . .i am def'ly lying to you. . . .
Abeg go sleep jare. . . P-square and Don Jazzy are not only rapping. . . they are pastors too. . . . . .suegbe. . grin
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by lucabrasi(m): 1:47pm On May 11, 2008
The Sly:

Mayne if i told u i got what u said. . . .i am def'ly lying to you. . . .
Abeg go sleep jare. . . P-square and Don Jazzy are not only rapping. . . they are pastors too. . . . . .suegbe. . grin
u wont get it because u r a sandwich short of a picnic
and u r the one that needs horse tranquilizer to have a looong sleep and clear your eyes, oponu ayirada wink
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by TheSly: 3:59pm On May 11, 2008
lucabrasi:

u wont get it because you're a sandwich short of a picnic
and you're the one that needs horse tranquilizer to have a looong sleep and clear your eyes, oponu ayirada wink
English! grin

Ode asiwere grin. . . .just because i made a simple correction when u goofed. . . . . .u have resorted to spewing bunkums. . .
Aint that the definition of pathetic? . . . . . . . . . . . Is there anything wrong with admitting that you goofed?
Trust me. . .u don't want to go that lane with me. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Thats a simple advise. . . cool
Clean your absurdity obstructed eyes next time u Wanna reply to post. . . . .
.Anu npam! . . .Akindidirin. . .OMOTOYI KO GBON! . . cool
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by baslone: 4:58pm On May 11, 2008
Whao!!

I thought it was[b] ELAJOE!![/b] grin
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by fastmoney(m): 8:00pm On May 11, 2008
yo sly dun waste ur breath on luca-homo, he who is dumb and know he is dumb may someday learn but he who is dumb and tink he on some Albert Einstein level would surely die a dumb Bleep, luca-homo definitely wrote his comment before reading the question.
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by lucabrasi(m): 10:15pm On May 11, 2008
The Sly:

English! grin

Ode asiwere grin. . . .just because i made a simple correction when u goofed. . . . . .u have resorted to spewing bunkums. . .
Aint that the definition of pathetic? . . . . . . . . . . . Is there anything wrong with admitting that you goofed?
Trust me. . .u don't want to go that lane with me. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Thats a simple advise. . . cool
Clean your absurdity obstructed eyes next time u Wanna reply to post. . . . .
.Anu npam! . . .Akindidirin. . .OMOTOYI KO GBON! . . cool

if u check all my posts,you ll realise i have absolutely no problem admitting i was wrong,seeing as the internet/nairaland is anonymous,what i have a problem with is agbaya and adie fufun like you saying rubbish,check the comment you made while correcting me and see if that makes sense or thats the normal way to correct.
trust you i dont want to go on that lane with you, grin grin e pele o cyber ninja or is it cyber george bush, im quaking in my boots,u think i give a rats ass??if me and u doing this will extend to 10 pages trust me im having a big laugh with you and i have a life totally diffrent from all this ,so bring it on,you r the one that has no life and taking nairaland serious,if ypu want to render unsolicited advice go and work in citizen's advice bureau.
clean my what grin grin grin we nigerians and colonial hangover, lol lol you dont have to use archaic and outdated words for me to know you r educated now, im very sure you schooled in the 1970s,or 1980s because these were the days these kinda english were used so give it a rest,and if you have travelled abroad ill suggest you visit places like oxford uni,cambridge and the rest and see if they dont laugh their ass out at your attempt at passing for an intellectual with your 1960s english, lol nairaland lol
omotoyi ogbo ke,dude i v seen some of your older posts and i know u r older than me , lol
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by lucabrasi(m): 10:16pm On May 11, 2008
@the sly
2 of my friends are here and sayn hello grin grin
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by TheSly: 2:57am On May 12, 2008
lucabrasi:

if u check all my posts,you ll realise i have absolutely no problem admitting i was wrong,seeing as the internet/nairaland is anonymous,what i have a problem with is agbaya and adie fufun like you saying rubbish,check the comment you made while correcting me and see if that makes sense or thats the normal way to correct.
trust you i don't want to go on that lane with you, grin grin e pele o cyber ninja or is it cyber george bush, im quaking in my boots,u think i give a rats ass??if me and u doing this will extend to 10 pages trust me im having a big laugh with you and i have a life totally diffrent from all this ,so bring it on,you r the one that has no life and taking nairaland serious,if ypu want to render unsolicited advice go and work in citizen's advice bureau.
clean my what grin grin grin we nigerians and colonial hangover, lol lol you don't have to use archaic and outdated words for me to know you r educated now, im very sure you schooled in the 1970s,or 1980s because these were the days these kind of english were used so give it a rest,and if you have travelled abroad ill suggest you visit places like oxford uni,cambridge and the rest and see if they don't laugh their ass out at your attempt at passing for an intellectual with your 1960s english, lol nairaland lol
omotoyi ogbo ke,dude i v seen some of your older posts and i know you're older than me , lol
grin grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
Lucaindia grin
Accept it. . .u goofed and i corrected ur stubborn ass. . .thats a very simple thing. . .
U dont need to resort to uttering invectives! wink
My style is outdated? Outdated ko. . .indated ni grin . .
Its only right to leave you at this very point . . . . .
I dont Wanna complicate ur existence by hurling more incendiary rhymes on your stubborn ass grin
U dont really deserve my wrath so i'ma leave you . . . u r sounding like a chicken up here. . wink
Lucabrasi. . . . .ha ha ha ha ha grin grin grin grin grin

And hey!. . .Tell ur friends that i am saying HI too. . . . . cool
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by mcwalker(m): 1:25pm On May 12, 2008
hey i think we are all matured here anyone can be wrong or blind just accept your mistake if you are spotted

one love
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by lucabrasi(m): 1:54pm On May 12, 2008
The Sly:

grin grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
Lucaindia grin
Accept it. . .u goofed and i corrected your stubborn ass. . .thats a very simple thing. . .
You don't need to resort to uttering invectives! wink
My style is outdated? Outdated ko. . .indated ni grin . .
Its only right to leave you at this very point . . . . .
I don't Wanna complicate your existence by hurling more incendiary rhymes on your stubborn ass grin
You don't really deserve my wrath so i'ma leave you . . . you're sounding like a chicken up here. . wink
Lucabrasi. . . . .ha ha ha ha ha grin grin grin grin grin

And hey!. . .Tell your friends that i am saying HI too. . . . . cool
there was no time i denied goofing,of course i goofed,the point i have been making was the way you stepped to me with all the verbal barbs for no reason,its not your post,i wasnt directing my comments at you and i dont know you so wassup with the whole firing of cannons from both barells,
leave at this point,abeg u never held me in anyway before o,and trust me my life is sooo simple and hassle free,moreover i dont take either this or anything on here to mind so theres no way im losing sleep over nairaland or anything that happens on here,you r the one that consistently throw the verbal sturvs not me.
im always saying it and ill say it again,which wrath,abeg stop taking this nairaland soo serious if u r taking it this serious what dyu wand ppl on fb and hi5 to do?oga ooooo grin grin
sounding like a chicken?im doing the tolotolo dance up in here grin grin
incendiary rhymes, my friends are saying hi too o professor mr sly wole soyinka, grin
mcwalker:

hey i think we are all matured here anyone can be wrong or blind just accept your mistake if you are spotted

one love

warreva man,your funeral grin
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by TheSly: 2:19pm On May 12, 2008
lucabrasi:

there was no time i denied goofing,of course i goofed,the point i have been making was the way you stepped to me with all the verbal barbs for no reason,its not your post,i wasnt directing my comments at you and i don't know you so wassup with the whole firing of cannons from both barells,
leave at this point,abeg u never held me in anyway before o,and trust me my life is sooo simple and hassle free,moreover i don't take either this or anything on here to mind so theres no way im losing sleep over nairaland or anything that happens on here,you r the one that consistently throw the verbal sturvs not me.
im always saying it and ill say it again,which wrath,abeg stop taking this nairaland soo serious if you're taking it this serious what dyu wand people on fb and hi5 to do?oga ooooo grin grin
sounding like a chicken?im doing the tolotolo dance up in here grin grin
incendiary rhymes, my friends are saying hi too o professor mr sly wole soyinka, grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Okie Dokie. . . . .Chillax wink . . .The way u dey type self na die . . . . .no full stop. . .no comma grin
Abeg no assail me because of that ooo. . . . . . . .na wetin i see i dey yan. . . . padi mi brazil cheesy grin
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by chasisgirl(f): 3:11pm On May 12, 2008
@sly
you are very foolish for insulting lubadrasi
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by abdurrazaq(m): 3:23pm On May 12, 2008
We are talking about the richest Nigerian rapper here. Please let's concentrate on the topic and stop insulting one another.

Talking about the topic, I think Mode 9 should also be mentioned on the rich list. Though he may not be as rich as Ruggedman (not sure) but I think he has also made a lot of money especially, after the release of his last album
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by ztyle(m): 3:37pm On May 12, 2008
Simply Mode9
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by skingo(m): 3:49pm On May 12, 2008
i think modenine should not be mentioned. thre's loads of artists richer than him. even kc presh with sengemenge see more money than that old fool
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by abdurrazaq(m): 4:10pm On May 12, 2008
skingo:

i think modenine should not be mentioned. thre's loads of artists richer than him. even kc presh with sengemenge see more money than that old fool

You should have read the contents of this posts before posting. I see no reason why you should jump at any opportunity to insult Mode 9. If he has done something bad to you, you should find a better way of attacking him. He does not deserve any of the names you've been calling him.

Note: Mode 9 produces club banger or not he is definitely not in the class of the segemenge guys, it is an insult to Mode 9.
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by lucabrasi(m): 4:14pm On May 12, 2008
The Sly:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Okie Dokie. . . . .Chillax wink . . .The way u dey type self na die . . . . .no full stop. . .no comma grin
Abeg no assail me because of that ooo. . . . . . . .na wetin i see i dey yan. . . . padi mi brazil cheesy grin
like i said before,you r taking this nairaland too serious o mr sly senior prefect no be only comma you ll see apostrophe, i told you before that i dont take anything on here serious,seeing as nobody knows me i can write pidgin english mixed with normal english,put full stop where im mean to use comma,put yoruba and english,i can even murder english soo forget about assailing you or absailing you,me i just dey feyin mi for here if i dey shukul i dey do all that one no be for here na u suppose chilax or lelaxxxx and have fun abeg,its a difficult world out there with the whole ups and down so dont take yourself serious on a social network o or else cardiac arrest is around the corner i don tok my own o professor the sly llb,jp,mfm,nba, i go add the rest of your titles later cheesy
nothing do you o but dont take anything on here serious dey put full stop,comma,everything abeg u o hen hen grin
chasisgirl:

@sly
anti chasis thanks but my name is lucabrasi not lubadrasi, u neva watch the godfather before
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by simmy(m): 4:19pm On May 12, 2008
LMAO!!1 nairaland is so f, ing entertainng.
Nigerians!!!
ludabra and sly wassap? u guys are more interesting than the original thread.

ok sly , ur reply,
chasisgirl, are u ludas girl?

graps popcorn waiting for sly and luda

1 Like

Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by TheSly: 8:57pm On May 12, 2008
chasisgirl:

@sly
Chasisfool

And here goes another idiotic pathetic busy body. . . . . . undecided
Are u stupid or you are plainly mad? . . . . .well im not surprised. . . you can easily spot someone who's IQ number is -5
Whats ur own bizznizz? why are u talking panadol for anotha man's head-ache?. . .
As u can see our convos. . .we are not taking the whole thing serious hence the smileys we both are using.

But due to the fact that stupidity is your middle name . . . . . . you will never notice this. . .
Pls and Pls if u dont have anything to spew from ur disease infested mouth. . .
Shut it up and face the topic otherwise i will unhesitatingly send you back to the hole u came from.

Stupid nebbish schmuck!!!

lucabrasi:

like i said before,you r taking this nairaland too serious o mr sly senior prefect no be only comma you ll see apostrophe, i told you before that i don't take anything on here serious,seeing as nobody knows me i can write pidgin english mixed with normal english,put full stop where im mean to use comma,put yoruba and english,i can even murder english soo forget about assailing you or absailing you,me i just dey feyin mi for here if i dey shukul i dey do all that one no be for here na u suppose chilax or lelaxxxx and have fun abeg,its a difficult world out there with the whole ups and down so don't take yourself serious on a social network o or else cardiac arrest is around the corner i don tok my own o professor the sly llb,jp,mfm,nba, i go add the rest of your titles later cheesy
nothing do you o but don't take anything on here serious dey put full stop,comma,everything abeg u o hen hen grin
Ok Luca. . .do whatever u like. . .i dont know that giving a simple advise is a sin again. .
see ya later wink
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by lucabrasi(m): 1:00am On May 13, 2008
professor the sly soyinka abeg o,na fight?ok i v taken your advice i ll correct all my mistakes henceforth,one of your supporters with me here said i should ask you what "stupid nebbish"means as we know schmuck grin
@chasis girl
no mind them o,abeg nuifn do you u know already say GOD pass them wink smiley
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by TheSly: 1:04am On May 13, 2008
lucabrasi:

professor the sly soyinka abeg o,na fight?ok i v taken your advice i ll correct all my mistakes henceforth,one of your supporters with me here said i should ask you what "stupid nebbish"means as we know schmuck grin
You no get dictionary? cheesy
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by fastmoney(m): 2:18am On May 13, 2008
luca at this point i just have to tell you to suck the FFUUCCKK up, and who called mode9 here, modenine broke as an old ho,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video / May D - Gat Me High [VIDEO] / Enyi Ga Achi: Story Behind Mike Ejeagha’s Song Popuralised By Brainjotter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.