Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,462 members, 7,958,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:47 PM

A Nairalander With Francis Duru At A Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander With Francis Duru At A Party (1702 Views)

Bimbo Akintola & Francis Duru At IDP Camp Maiduguri (photos) / Chinedu "Aki" With Francis Odega At Armstaderm Airport / A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander With Francis Duru At A Party by lonelydora: 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2013
My pix with Francis Duru popularly known as Ahanna(his name in 'Living Bondage' home movie).

Oya, Seun I don carry my own come.
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru At A Party by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2013
lonelydora: My pix with Mike popularly known as Ahanna(his name in 'Living Bondage' home movie).

Guy u na bush man oo...since wen Francis duru turn Mike Dis operation make frontpage madness is gettin intrestin
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru At A Party by donigspain(m): 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2013

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru At A Party by Allegory(f): 10:58pm On Apr 25, 2013
Seun would soon start banning these 'front page by all means' people. You are the next major nuisance since garri tongue
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru At A Party by UyiIredia(m): 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2013
Not bad. You look quite handsome in that picture.
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru At A Party by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2013
Sharp looking dudes. Francis looks quite tipsy though.
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru At A Party by valicious1(m): 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2013
lonelydora: My pix with Francis Duru popularly known as Ahanna(his name in 'Living Bondage' home movie).

you re posing with a celeb you know nothing about. Ahanna(francis duru) was the lead role in d movie 'rattlesnake' and not living n bondage

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru At A Party by Nobody: 3:50am On Jun 05, 2013
Seems you are actually forcing to take a picture with him. His body language says it all!
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru At A Party by angelTI(f): 9:47am On Jun 05, 2013
Handsome lonelydora. Francis don dey age o. I remember him dos days.... Chubby n fresh look. He. Stil looks good though

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru At A Party by mekzyjoe(m): 12:18pm On Jun 05, 2013
And so!!! Shud we throw a party for u...*tinks hard abot nairaland*
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru At A Party by shevon: 7:33am On Jun 06, 2013
This was at the Intels end of the year party last year.
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru At A Party by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 06, 2013
shevon: This was at the Intels end of the year party last year.

Atiku's Intels?
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru At A Party by shevon: 8:44am On Jun 06, 2013
pro01:

Atiku's Intels?

Yep! The guy (Duru) was the host of the show.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video: Olamide Confessed He Was Once A Thief / Pictures Of Mavin Boss Don Jazzy And Crew Chilling In Mauritius / American Singer, Usher Sued For Stealing Hit Song "Caught Up"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.