Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,594 members, 7,851,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:03 PM

Eva Alordiah Denies Dating Charlyboy's Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eva Alordiah Denies Dating Charlyboy's Son (519 Views)

Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) / Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos / Ruggedman Denies Dating Actress Halima Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eva Alordiah Denies Dating Charlyboy's Son by Leaknigerianews(m): 8:35am On Apr 26, 2013
What we saw isn't what we getting this time, guys.
Female rapper, Eva had, sometime earlier on this month, posted some sweet tweets abouthow CharlyBoy's son makes her blush so hard, how he spoils her silly, and everyone was so happy for the couple.

But in a recent interview, Eva has denied dating Alexander Oputa.
Here's what she said in her Encomium interview:

*. Is it true that you are dating Charly boy's son?

Where did you get that?

*. What is the relationship between the two of you?

You mean myself and Charles? We are friends. He's an excellent fashion and shoes collector and owns one of the best stores in Abuja. You know me, I love fashion. I know a lot of these fashion people. ha ha! sorry no gist there.

http://www.leaknigerianews.com/2013/04/eva-alordiah-denies-dating-charlyboys.html

Re: Eva Alordiah Denies Dating Charlyboy's Son by Scarpon(m): 9:31am On Apr 26, 2013
but he smashed I can see it in ya face

(1) (Reply)

2face’s Babymama, Sunmbo Ajaba Cancels Wedding With Pastor Lover? / More Money In The Bank: MTN Signs Wizkid As Ambassador / D'banj's Concert De King's Men (DKM) Was Held On The 23rd June, In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.