Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:48 AM

A Nairalander And Dagrin - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander And Dagrin (20036 Views)

See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today / Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans / A Nairalander And His Lovely Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander And Dagrin by jamace(m): 1:43pm On Apr 26, 2013
Abeg, let me DUST my album and get one FRONT-PAGEABLE pix. I must not carry last o. This is SEE MY PHOTO SEASON. grin grin
Re: A Nairalander And Dagrin by dayo12345: 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2013
[quote author=brosdoncome]

U just want make I c wen u just wash plane finish grin Aviation cleaners shud b respected for being well dressed and at d same time, performing their cleaning duties grin[/quote

Dude na wah for u oh.. Take am easy naa..
Re: A Nairalander And Dagrin by Soso990240(m): 1:52pm On Apr 26, 2013
Crescent university..dat name sounds farmilier.is among d school dm say mk we be ware of.fake skul.
Re: A Nairalander And Dagrin by brosdoncome(m): 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2013
[quote author=dayo12345][/quote]

Yes boss!!!
Re: A Nairalander And Dagrin by abrahym(m): 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2013
Me too go do photoshop with one celeb and hope e go make front page..lol
Re: A Nairalander And Dagrin by cashflowpc(m): 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2013
jigawatts:

grin grin grin grin You are a LEARNER .... Check ma Profile Pic wink wink

Nice one jigawatt...
Are you a pilot?
Re: A Nairalander And Dagrin by vascey(m): 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2013
Reyginus: Lolol. Isn't this Chelsea's Ramires?

Yes na... He's from Njikoka in Anambra state. grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander And Dagrin by jigawatts(m): 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2013
brosdoncome:

U just want make I c wen u just wash plane finish grin Aviation cleaners shud b respected for being well dressed and at d same time, performing their cleaning duties grin

HAHAHAHAHA..... u're still a LEARNER tongue wink grin
Re: A Nairalander And Dagrin by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 26, 2013
wallahi nairaland na trash; whats all this nonsense doing on front page.i don taya for dis nairaland sef
Re: A Nairalander And Dagrin by jigawatts(m): 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2013
cashflowpc:

Nice one jigawatt...
Are you a pilot?

AW139 HELICOPTER FLIGHT RECORDS DATABASE MANAGER
Re: A Nairalander And Dagrin by jigawatts(m): 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2013
Soso990240: Crescent university..dat name sounds farmilier.is among d school dm say mk we be ware of.fake skul.

First.. u need to grow up and change that profile pic smiley ... Then we can talk .... (Its not among d skuls) tongue
Re: A Nairalander And Dagrin by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2013
Posing with dead body...op, you well so?
Re: A Nairalander And Dagrin by samwizzye(m): 2:44pm On Apr 26, 2013
Nice pix......anyway
Re: A Nairalander And Dagrin by vision2050: 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2013
wetin dey happen for dis forum?

Make i upload pics of dogs intimate.
I hope it make homepage??
Re: A Nairalander And Dagrin by adewasco2k(m): 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2013
reading all the comments scares the sh!t outta me...i hope i get the balls to post some of my pix with some celebs someday

BTW! lovely pix and RIP Dagrin embarassed
Re: A Nairalander And Dagrin by olempe(m): 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2013
anonymoux: This one everywhere dark so, NA GRAVE UNA MEET.....

grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander And Dagrin by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2013
jigawatts: Since dis is the "Rave of the Moment"... wanna share a pic of me and Dagrin.
Dagrin is a down-to-earth guy, R.I.P Bro cry
Back then in 2008 (SKUL HUSTLE) I know say I black well well but I be CEO (Oga at the top) NOW OO (DONT DULL) grin wink cool

Mods, pls grant me the FRONTPAGE honour please smiley

Thank u.
omo Alhaji Gawat good u are now a ceo
Re: A Nairalander And Dagrin by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 26, 2013
I don laugh die for this thread! grin
Re: A Nairalander And Dagrin by theripper3: 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2013
Making sense pix
Re: A Nairalander And Dagrin by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2013
Nawa oh. I guess dis is the new trend now. 'a picture of a nairalander and so so celebrity'. No, seun, u too look at it, does it make sense seeing sh.its like these on the front page of nigeria's foremost forum.
Many pple(home and abroad) visit nairaland to check new information and news..but alas, all they see is pictures, pictures, and yes, more pictures. To worsen the case, u'll now top the whole thing with tonto dike palava. Its sad..but don't be suprised when another innovative mind banks on this new backwardness of nairaland, and create a more better forum with features dat nairaland have lost or never had. Seun u need to do something. Ur mods are losing it fast. U may have 30million member and more till kingdom comes, but don't be shocked when a time will come and u have only 200active users. May God help u o.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And Dagrin by jigawatts(m): 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2013
lekibraky:
omo Alhaji Gawat good u are now a ceo

I see u boss, Thank God
Re: A Nairalander And Dagrin by Fussbot: 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2013
booqee: Nawa oh. I guess dis is the new trend now. 'a picture of a nairalander and so so celebrity'. No, seun, u too look at it, does it make sense seeing sh.its like these on the front page of nigeria's foremost forum.
Many pple(home and abroad) visit nairaland to check new information and news..but alas, all they see is pictures, pictures, and yes, more pictures. To worsen the case, u'll now top the whole thing with tonto dike palava. Its sad..but don't be suprised when another innovative mind banks on this new backwardness of nairaland, and create a more better forum with features dat nairaland have lost or never had. Seun u need to do something. Ur mods are losing it fast. U may have 30million member and more till kingdom comes, but don't be shocked when a time will come and u have only 200active users. May God help u o.
is it ur site??

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And Dagrin by jigawatts(m): 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2013
booqee: Nawa oh. I guess dis is the new trend now. 'a picture of a nairalander and so so celebrity'. No, seun, u too look at it, does it make sense seeing sh.its like these on the front page of nigeria's foremost forum.

I feel its just a seasonal stuff, Lets enjoy the trend till its fades away cuz it will definitely fade away.
Thats what I feel tho. smiley
Re: A Nairalander And Dagrin by Fussbot: 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2013
if u prefa dis pictures 2 tonto dike's pls click d like button....me lovey

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And Dagrin by lordyatz: 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2013
looks like
Re: A Nairalander And Dagrin by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2013
israel007: and this rubbish would make frontpage. the crop of MOD here baffles me as i can't place what exactly it is we are suppose to learn from this.
mumu here resemble skul?
Re: A Nairalander And Dagrin by Idowuogbo(f): 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2013
Nna, see as you resemble #50 Amala.

Na wa o! D sun for ya side don roast u. tongue
Re: A Nairalander And Dagrin by olatunjin(m): 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2013
jigawatts: Since dis is the "Rave of the Moment"... wanna share a pic of me and Dagrin.
Back then in 2008 (SKUL HUSTLE) I know say I black well well but I be CEO (Oga at the top) NOW OO (DONT DULL) grin wink cool

Thank u.
Please I want to post my pic with Funke Akindele were can I post it
Re: A Nairalander And Dagrin by Adexchelsea19(m): 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2013
See as he black...u resemble chelsea ramirez
Re: A Nairalander And Dagrin by sylve11: 4:21pm On Apr 26, 2013

lol, na him ooooooo grin grin cool
Re: A Nairalander And Dagrin by jpphilips(m): 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2013

Thank u.

is dagrin wearing the cap?
Re: A Nairalander And Dagrin by Ikpewe: 6:30pm On Apr 26, 2013
yuzedo: jagawat, bro, is goooood food and luxury living scare in ur hamlet? why u look like sombody who tiff my rolex in go-slow? bro, have u drink shampain beforre?? undecided undecided (no offincee)
you don wear watch were pas 150 naira b4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Performing “Manya” With Davido In London 30 Billion Concert (Video) / Genevieve Nnaji In Canada For 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Premiere / Davido: "I Am About To Make Most Disrespectful Song For All My Haters"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.