Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Wife Of Pastor W.f.kumuyi In The Kingdom Of God - 1st Encounter (part 2) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wife Of Pastor W.f.kumuyi In The Kingdom Of God - 1st Encounter (part 2) (2458 Views)

Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire. / 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Of Pastor W.f.kumuyi In The Kingdom Of God - 1st Encounter (part 2) by paulpromise: 9:48am On Apr 26, 2013
[THE CHRISTIAN THAT DEFEND THE DEVIL].
The Lord teach me a lesson, he said "MANY CHRISTIAN ARE DEFENDERS OF THE DEVIL". I think within my self, how can a Christian that pray against the devil defend the devil? The Lord told me "THERE ARE SOME THING IN THE SCRIPTURE THAT I CONDEMN, AND THE DEVIL KNOWN EVERY THING I CONDEMN BECAUSE HE IS OPERATING ON THAT, SOME OF CHRISTIAN WILL TELL THEIR BROTHER AND SISTER 'IT IS NOT A SIN' AND DEVIL WILL ALWAYS PROVE SIN THAT 'IT IS NOT A SIN'

SO AS LONG THAT THE CHRISTIAN TOO ARE SAYING 'IT IS NOT A SIN', SO THEY ARE THE DEFENDERS OF THE DEVIL [1 Peter 3:3] I WARN WORLDLY DRESSING, BUT SOME WE SAY 'THAT IS NOT WHAT GOD MEAN, IT IS OUR FAITH' SOME EVEN SAY PUTTING ON EARRING IS NOT A SIN' MY SON, I DID NOT ONLY MENTION EARRING BUT PUTTING OR WEARING OF GOLD OR SILVER, THEY DRESS TO PLEASE THE FLESH. [Jams 5:3].don't be concerned about the outward beauty that depends on jewelry, or beautiful clothes, or hair arrangement [we have two kinds of beauty, our outward appearance and our inward appearance]

And whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of painting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on apparel [1 Peter 3:3] and the Lord say "IF ANY CHRISTIAN SAY 'IT IS NOT A SIN'' THEY ARE THE DEFENDERS OF THE DEVIL'' AND HE THAT DEFEND THE DEVIL WILL NEVER GET TO MY KINGDOM. |

And the Lord says "MY SON, READ WHAT I DECLARE IN THE BOOK OF DEUTERONOMY 22:5, I WARN THE PEOPLE TO OBEY ME, BECAUSE WHENEVER A WOMAN PUT ON A MAN'S CLOTH OR A MAN PUT ON A WOMAN'S CLOTH, “THEY ARE CURSING THE GOD OF HEAVEN AND EARTH, THAT HE IS NOT PERFECT IN HIS WORK". And the Lord was crying and says "MY SON, MAN CURSE HIS CREATOR". AND STILL YET I AM GIVING THEM GRACE TO REPENT.
''BUT IF ANY OF MY SERVANT REFUSE TO REPENT, AND IF THEY CONTINUE DEFENDING THE DEVIL, “I WILL SPEW THEM OUT OF MY MOUTH" [Revelation 3:15-16].

[THE TARGET OF THE DEVIL].
The Lord told me "The target of devil is the prayer life of man, because once your prayer life is captured then your decision for God will be captured and your fasting life will also be captured and the person will become a victim.
You must guide your prayer life, because if your prayer is affecting the kingdom of darkness, then devil will found all ways to make sure that the fire in that prayer, and the power in that prayer die. [1 Peter 5:8]. And the Lord told me “Look at that man that demon are tormenting". And I saw a man, the demon were tormenting him with anger. And the Lord told me ""When he was on earth, I love him and whenever he prayed, there is always a great confusion in the kingdom of darkness, their plan, and work will be destroy for that time.
But the devil and his agent begin to target the prayer life of this man. But they captured the man through the bitterness in heart he have against one brother in the church "I warn him but he refuse to listen to me" he had an accident and he die. [Matthew 5:44] and now he is in hell fire. There are many choir, ministers that have a bitterness in heart against their fellow in Christ just because they are good more than each other in one thing to the other, and because of this, they develop pride and they which did such a thing are in danger of hell [Matthew 18:4].

[THE PLAN OF GOD].
The Lord told me "'the plan of God for man is great" and whenever God have a plan for your life, devil also will have a plan for your life and the plan of devil is to destroy the promise and the plan of God. I ask, can devil destroy the promise and the plan of God for a man? The Lord say "yes" and the Lord explain to me and said ""IN EVERY PLAN AND PROMISE OF GOD FOR A MAN, THERE IS ALWAYS A CONDITION, AND IN THAT CONDITION, THERE IS GRACE AND MERCY,

The grace is for chance to restitute if the person breaks any of the condition and the mercy is for God to forgive the person.
So devil will make sure you break the condition. When God make a covenant with Abraham, the condition God gave him is "WALL BEFORE ME AND BE THOU PERFECT". [Genesis 17:1-7].God have plan for your life and the condition are written in the scripture like [Galatians 5:19-21] and not only that, God himself will tell you more. Do not lose the grace in the condition of God and his mercy will raise you up. [Psalm 91:11-12].

[THE WIFE OF PASTOR W.F KUMUYI IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD]
And we left hell fire and the Lord took me to heaven.
I saw a lady in heaven, very beautiful, she came out from a very big house and only her own the house, she came to me with smiling face and her thought was, she thought I have make heaven, but I wonder who she could be because the glory of God has change her earthly beauty, and the Lord told me "SHE IS THE WIFE OF PASTOR W.F. Kumuyi MY SERVANT”. And I was so happy because she was full of the glory of God. Heaven is so beautiful; the entire place was full of the glory of God.

The Lord show me the river of blood, very cool and look like swimming pool, whenever we sin against God and ask Jesus to wash us, then he will wash us in the river of the blood. And the Lord shows me the trumpet that will be use for rapture and he told me ""MY COMING IS VERY NEAR”. The trumpet was so shining and it was made with wonderful gold. And he shows the preparation for rapture.

The Lord took me to a very big hall and I saw many saint in pure white garment, they were singing, praising God, shouting unto the Lord and the glory of God was in their midst. Heaven is very beautiful and every where was shining because the light there was the glory of God.

[A VERY BIG HOUSE OF A WOMAN IN HEAVEN].
The Lord show me a very beautiful and big house in heaven, I wonder who could be owner of this house and the Lord told me "IT BELONG TO A WOMAN, HER NAME IS MARGRET, SHE WIN MANY SOUL TO MY KINGDOM, THE SOUL SHE WIN CAN NEVER BE NUMBERED BY MAN EXCEPT GOD HIMSELF, SO HER WORK HAS BUILD HER THIS HOUSE". [Matthew 10:7] SHE SURRENDER HER LIFE TO ME AND THE THINGS OF THE WORLD WAS NOTHING BEFORE HER AND NOW SHE END UP IN MY GLORIOUS KINGDOM. ANY CHRISTIAN THAT REFUSES TO WIN SOUL TO MY KINGDOM CAN NEVER ENTER MY GLORY. [Matthew 28:19-20], [Matthew 10:32].

[THE ROAD OF HELL FIRE].
The Lord show me the road of hell, there are many people on that road, some look like a Christian but they were going through the road to hell, some hold their hand, husband hold the hand of the wife, wife hold the hand of husband, parent hold the hand of their children and some were going on their own, and there was a very big load on each person. The more Jesus looks at them, he was crying like a baby.

I saw something that wonders me, I saw some group of people and they were women, they try all their possible best to pass through the way to heaven but a power was pushing them back. And the Lord told me "UNCLEAN THING SHALL NOT PASS THROUGH MY WAY". [Isaiah 35:8-9]. And I ask, what is the unclean thing in them? And the Lord told me "IT WAS THEIR DRESSING, THEY PUT ON EARRINGS, WEAVON, ATTACHMENT, CHAIN, JEWELS AND PUT ON MAN'S CLOTH, THEY BEAUTIFY THEIR SELF AND THEY WANT TO PASS THROUGH MY WAY, THAT CANNOT BE POSSIBLE, TO OBEY IS BETTER THAN SACRIFICE. And he continues crying.

[Isaiah 3:16-24], [1 Peter 3:3], [Deuteronomy 22:5] the Lord wept bitterly and he cry aloud like a woman in labor. Those of you who think, you can just do as you like after you gave your life to Jesus, you are just deceiving your self, do not listen to the deception of the devil, when you are born again, old things are pass away [2 Corinthians 5:17].

[THE ROAD OF HEAVEN].
The Lord shows me the road to heaven, I saw also many people there but not many like that of hell road. on that road, I saw, some were moving forward, some were moving with joy, some were dancing, praising God. [2 Corinthians 13:9], [2 Corinthians 12:9]. And I notice there are little and not too high hill on the road to heaven, whenever any body get there, he will climb it and get down and continue their journey.

And I notice some people have already cross the hill but they were coming back from the road because they were tired of moving forward. If you are a kind of Christian that you are tired of temptation, afflictions, poverty and any other thing and you think the best solution is to quit serving the lord, stop that and come back because you are just like a man that escape from tiger and fall into the pit of lion.
The Lord still needs you and you must persevere because we must through much tribulation enter in to the kingdom of God. [Acts 14:22].return to Christ and he will save you, remember the torment of the backsliders in hell fire [Jeremiah 3:21-22].
I saw some was standing, they cannot move again, they just stand there. If you are Christian and you are thinking either to continue serving the Lord or not, you have to stop that evil thought, and move forward, for the best choice is to continue moving, pray for strength [Ephesians 6:18].

And I saw some were crawling, they still want to continue on that way but they are already tired. If you are a kind of Christian that you fear your parent than the things of Christ, you have to stop it because it is very dangerous and some of you that your parent are persecuting you, making you to sin against God, you have to pray and say no to any decision that is against the will of God, the Lord say "FEAR NOT" [Matthew 10:28].

Pray for strength to stand up and begin to move forward because our God is powerful, cry unto him, and he will listen to your request [Ephesians 6:14-18], [Jeremiah 33:3]. Jesus wept bitterly and I too was sorrowful and the Lord told me "'WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU, YOU ARE SORROWFUL, IF TRUELY THIS PAIN YOU AND YOU ARE SORROWFUL, THEN TELL THE PEOPLE WHAT YOU SAW". And I wake up with fear. END

[REPENTANCE].
It is time to repent from any sin, no matter any sin you might have committed, GOD is just and faithful to forgive you your sin [Romans 10:9-10] Jesus love your soul and he do not want your soul to go to hell fire. [Habakkuk 2:13].GOD has send his only son, Jesus Christ to die for our sin and whosoever believed in him will not perish but have everlasting life. [John 3:16] Jesus is the way the truth and the life and no man cometh to the father except by Jesus [John 14:6].

Repent now and be saved. [Acts 17:30-31].if you are ready to give your life to Christ, pray the following prayer.

Lord Jesus, I know my self as a sinner, I know I am in darkness, but now am ready to do what you want me to do, please forgive me all my sin, wash me in the river of your blood, heal me, strengthen me, empower me, give me power over the flesh and let your kingdom come into my heart, write my name into the book of life and let there be joyfulness in heaven over the salvation of my soul. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
THE END
May almighty God uphold us unto the very end in the name of our Lord Jesus, my facebook name is Emmanuel samsonjude, my twitter name is Overcomers9, and my Gmail is emmanuelsamsonjude@gmail.com and my yahoo is Overcomers.group@yahoo.com and my number is +2347081710095 or +2347038404005. Thanks
Re: Wife Of Pastor W.f.kumuyi In The Kingdom Of God - 1st Encounter (part 2) by VirginFinder: 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2013
Nice!

But your written English is very poor.

It made reading the post very difficult and bumpy.

Please work on it.
Re: Wife Of Pastor W.f.kumuyi In The Kingdom Of God - 1st Encounter (part 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:20pm On Apr 26, 2013
This is good news. Keep it up.
Re: Wife Of Pastor W.f.kumuyi In The Kingdom Of God - 1st Encounter (part 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:45am On May 30, 2013
paulpromise:

[THE CHRISTIAN THAT DEFEND THE DEVIL].
The Lord teach me a lesson, he said "MANY CHRISTIAN ARE DEFENDERS OF THE DEVIL". I think within my self, how can a Christian that pray against the devil defend the devil? The Lord told me "THERE ARE SOME THING IN THE SCRIPTURE THAT I CONDEMN, AND THE DEVIL KNOWN EVERY THING I CONDEMN BECAUSE HE IS OPERATING ON THAT, SOME OF CHRISTIAN WILL TELL THEIR BROTHER AND SISTER 'IT IS NOT A SIN' AND DEVIL WILL ALWAYS PROVE SIN THAT 'IT IS NOT A SIN'

SO AS LONG THAT THE CHRISTIAN TOO ARE SAYING 'IT IS NOT A SIN', SO THEY ARE THE DEFENDERS OF THE DEVIL [1 Peter 3:3] I WARN WORLDLY DRESSING, BUT SOME WE SAY 'THAT IS NOT WHAT GOD MEAN, IT IS OUR FAITH' SOME EVEN SAY PUTTING ON EARRING IS NOT A SIN' MY SON, I DID NOT ONLY MENTION EARRING BUT PUTTING OR WEARING OF GOLD OR SILVER, THEY DRESS TO PLEASE THE FLESH. [Jams 5:3].don't be concerned about the outward beauty that depends on jewelry, or beautiful clothes, or hair arrangement [we have two kinds of beauty, our outward appearance and our inward appearance]

And whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of painting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on apparel [1 Peter 3:3] and the Lord say "IF ANY CHRISTIAN SAY 'IT IS NOT A SIN'' THEY ARE THE DEFENDERS OF THE DEVIL'' AND HE THAT DEFEND THE DEVIL WILL NEVER GET TO MY KINGDOM. |

And the Lord says "MY SON, READ WHAT I DECLARE IN THE BOOK OF DEUTERONOMY 22:5, I WARN THE PEOPLE TO OBEY ME, BECAUSE WHENEVER A WOMAN PUT ON A MAN'S CLOTH OR A MAN PUT ON A WOMAN'S CLOTH, “THEY ARE CURSING THE GOD OF HEAVEN AND EARTH, THAT HE IS NOT PERFECT IN HIS WORK". And the Lord was crying and says "MY SON, MAN CURSE HIS CREATOR". AND STILL YET I AM GIVING THEM GRACE TO REPENT.
''BUT IF ANY OF MY SERVANT REFUSE TO REPENT, AND IF THEY CONTINUE DEFENDING THE DEVIL, “I WILL SPEW THEM OUT OF MY MOUTH" [Revelation 3:15-16].

[THE TARGET OF THE DEVIL].
The Lord told me "The target of devil is the prayer life of man, because once your prayer life is captured then your decision for God will be captured and your fasting life will also be captured and the person will become a victim.
You must guide your prayer life, because if your prayer is affecting the kingdom of darkness, then devil will found all ways to make sure that the fire in that prayer, and the power in that prayer die. [1 Peter 5:8]. And the Lord told me “Look at that man that demon are tormenting". And I saw a man, the demon were tormenting him with anger. And the Lord told me ""When he was on earth, I love him and whenever he prayed, there is always a great confusion in the kingdom of darkness, their plan, and work will be destroy for that time.
But the devil and his agent begin to target the prayer life of this man. But they captured the man through the bitterness in heart he have against one brother in the church "I warn him but he refuse to listen to me" he had an accident and he die. [Matthew 5:44] and now he is in hell fire. There are many choir, ministers that have a bitterness in heart against their fellow in Christ just because they are good more than each other in one thing to the other, and because of this, they develop pride and they which did such a thing are in danger of hell [Matthew 18:4].

[THE PLAN OF GOD].
The Lord told me "'the plan of God for man is great" and whenever God have a plan for your life, devil also will have a plan for your life and the plan of devil is to destroy the promise and the plan of God. I ask, can devil destroy the promise and the plan of God for a man? The Lord say "yes" and the Lord explain to me and said ""IN EVERY PLAN AND PROMISE OF GOD FOR A MAN, THERE IS ALWAYS A CONDITION, AND IN THAT CONDITION, THERE IS GRACE AND MERCY,

The grace is for chance to restitute if the person breaks any of the condition and the mercy is for God to forgive the person.
So devil will make sure you break the condition. When God make a covenant with Abraham, the condition God gave him is "WALL BEFORE ME AND BE THOU PERFECT". [Genesis 17:1-7].God have plan for your life and the condition are written in the scripture like [Galatians 5:19-21] and not only that, God himself will tell you more. Do not lose the grace in the condition of God and his mercy will raise you up. [Psalm 91:11-12].

I saw a lady in heaven, very beautiful, she came out from a very big house and only her own the house, she came to me with smiling face and her thought was, she thought I have make heaven, but I wonder who she could be because the glory of God has change her earthly beauty, and the Lord told me "SHE IS THE WIFE OF PASTOR W.F. Kumuyi MY SERVANT”. And I was so happy because she was full of the glory of God. Heaven is so beautiful; the entire place was full of the glory of God.

The Lord show me the river of blood, very cool and look like swimming pool, whenever we sin against God and ask Jesus to wash us, then he will wash us in the river of the blood. And the Lord shows me the trumpet that will be use for rapture and he told me ""MY COMING IS VERY NEAR”. The trumpet was so shining and it was made with wonderful gold. And he shows the preparation for rapture.

The Lord took me to a very big hall and I saw many saint in pure white garment, they were singing, praising God, shouting unto the Lord and the glory of God was in their midst. Heaven is very beautiful and every where was shining because the light there was the glory of God.

[A VERY BIG HOUSE OF A WOMAN IN HEAVEN].
The Lord show me a very beautiful and big house in heaven, I wonder who could be owner of this house and the Lord told me "IT BELONG TO A WOMAN, HER NAME IS MARGRET, SHE WIN MANY SOUL TO MY KINGDOM, THE SOUL SHE WIN CAN NEVER BE NUMBERED BY MAN EXCEPT GOD HIMSELF, SO HER WORK HAS BUILD HER THIS HOUSE". [Matthew 10:7] SHE SURRENDER HER LIFE TO ME AND THE THINGS OF THE WORLD WAS NOTHING BEFORE HER AND NOW SHE END UP IN MY GLORIOUS KINGDOM. ANY CHRISTIAN THAT REFUSES TO WIN SOUL TO MY KINGDOM CAN NEVER ENTER MY GLORY. [Matthew 28:19-20], [Matthew 10:32].

[THE ROAD OF HELL FIRE].
The Lord show me the road of hell, there are many people on that road, some look like a Christian but they were going through the road to hell, some hold their hand, husband hold the hand of the wife, wife hold the hand of husband, parent hold the hand of their children and some were going on their own, and there was a very big load on each person. The more Jesus looks at them, he was crying like a baby.

I saw something that wonders me, I saw some group of people and they were women, they try all their possible best to pass through the way to heaven but a power was pushing them back. And the Lord told me "UNCLEAN THING SHALL NOT PASS THROUGH MY WAY". [Isaiah 35:8-9]. And I ask, what is the unclean thing in them? And the Lord told me "IT WAS THEIR DRESSING, THEY PUT ON EARRINGS, WEAVON, ATTACHMENT, CHAIN, JEWELS AND PUT ON MAN'S CLOTH, THEY BEAUTIFY THEIR SELF AND THEY WANT TO PASS THROUGH MY WAY, THAT CANNOT BE POSSIBLE, TO OBEY IS BETTER THAN SACRIFICE. And he continues crying.

[Isaiah 3:16-24], [1 Peter 3:3], [Deuteronomy 22:5] the Lord wept bitterly and he cry aloud like a woman in labor. Those of you who think, you can just do as you like after you gave your life to Jesus, you are just deceiving your self, do not listen to the deception of the devil, when you are born again, old things are pass away [2 Corinthians 5:17].

[THE ROAD OF HEAVEN].
The Lord shows me the road to heaven, I saw also many people there but not many like that of hell road. on that road, I saw, some were moving forward, some were moving with joy, some were dancing, praising God. [2 Corinthians 13:9], [2 Corinthians 12:9]. And I notice there are little and not too high hill on the road to heaven, whenever any body get there, he will climb it and get down and continue their journey.

And I notice some people have already cross the hill but they were coming back from the road because they were tired of moving forward. If you are a kind of Christian that you are tired of temptation, afflictions, poverty and any other thing and you think the best solution is to quit serving the lord, stop that and come back because you are just like a man that escape from tiger and fall into the pit of lion.
The Lord still needs you and you must persevere because we must through much tribulation enter in to the kingdom of God. [Acts 14:22].return to Christ and he will save you, remember the torment of the backsliders in hell fire [Jeremiah 3:21-22].
I saw some was standing, they cannot move again, they just stand there. If you are Christian and you are thinking either to continue serving the Lord or not, you have to stop that evil thought, and move forward, for the best choice is to continue moving, pray for strength [Ephesians 6:18].

And I saw some were crawling, they still want to continue on that way but they are already tired. If you are a kind of Christian that you fear your parent than the things of Christ, you have to stop it because it is very dangerous and some of you that your parent are persecuting you, making you to sin against God, you have to pray and say no to any decision that is against the will of God, the Lord say "FEAR NOT" [Matthew 10:28].

Pray for strength to stand up and begin to move forward because our God is powerful, cry unto him, and he will listen to your request [Ephesians 6:14-18], [Jeremiah 33:3]. Jesus wept bitterly and I too was sorrowful and the Lord told me "'WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU, YOU ARE SORROWFUL, IF TRUELY THIS PAIN YOU AND YOU ARE SORROWFUL, THEN TELL THE PEOPLE WHAT YOU SAW". And I wake up with fear. END

[REPENTANCE].
It is time to repent from any sin, no matter any sin you might have committed, GOD is just and faithful to forgive you your sin [Romans 10:9-10] Jesus love your soul and he do not want your soul to go to hell fire. [Habakkuk 2:13].GOD has send his only son, Jesus Christ to die for our sin and whosoever believed in him will not perish but have everlasting life. [John 3:16] Jesus is the way the truth and the life and no man cometh to the father except by Jesus [John 14:6].

Repent now and be saved. [Acts 17:30-31].if you are ready to give your life to Christ, pray the following prayer.

Lord Jesus, I know my self as a sinner, I know I am in darkness, but now am ready to do what you want me to do, please forgive me all my sin, wash me in the river of your blood, heal me, strengthen me, empower me, give me power over the flesh and let your kingdom come into my heart, write my name into the book of life and let there be joyfulness in heaven over the salvation of my soul. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
THE END
May almighty God uphold us unto the very end in the name of our Lord Jesus, my facebook name is Emmanuel samsonjude, my twitter name is Overcomers9, and my Gmail is emmanuelsamsonjude@gmail.com and my yahoo is Overcomers.group@yahoo.com and my number is +2347081710095 or +2347038404005. Thanks

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Pastor W.f.kumuyi In The Kingdom Of God - 1st Encounter (part 2) by paulpromise: 5:04pm On May 30, 2013
Everyone who has been touched by this testimony, I pray God will uphold you till the end and that you will make it to Heaven in Jesus' name(Amen)
Re: Wife Of Pastor W.f.kumuyi In The Kingdom Of God - 1st Encounter (part 2) by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 30, 2013
Amen
Re: Wife Of Pastor W.f.kumuyi In The Kingdom Of God - 1st Encounter (part 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:19pm On May 31, 2013
paulpromise:

Glory, Hallelujah!
Re: Wife Of Pastor W.f.kumuyi In The Kingdom Of God - 1st Encounter (part 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:55pm On May 31, 2013
"Who can count the dust of Jacob, and the number of the fourth part of Israel? Let me die the death of the righteous, and let my last end be like his!"
(Numbers 23:10)

(1) (Reply)

An Exclusive Interview With Pastor W.F Kumuyi / Which Secret Occult Do I Join To Be Rich In Nigeria And Ghana? / Cutting Of Cake With The Name J-e-s-u-s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.