Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Medicinal Health Benefits Of Incense, Agarbatti And Dhoop Sticks - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Medicinal Health Benefits Of Incense, Agarbatti And Dhoop Sticks (3562 Views)

Chewing Sticks Are Better Than Toothbrushes - Dentist / 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer / Bitter Kola Highly Medicinal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medicinal Health Benefits Of Incense, Agarbatti And Dhoop Sticks by mohitsharma(m): 10:08am On Apr 26, 2013
Do you know about health benefits of incense, incense sticks, agarbatti, and dhoop sticks. The following blog post describes some of the benefits and advantages of incense, which I am sharing with you.

[img]http://grinternational.files./2013/04/incense.jpeg?w=600[/img]

Medicinal Properties of Incense:

The aroma of different types of incense when absorbed by our olfactory nerves generates an impulse in our brain and it might influence our perceptions, hormones, nervous systems and emotions. This unique property of incenses has been made use of for thousands of years in order to treat several diseases and purify the air around us.

Click here to read full article...

For more information on medicinal benefits of incense click here.
Re: Medicinal Health Benefits Of Incense, Agarbatti And Dhoop Sticks by bizmahn: 6:28am On Apr 27, 2013
I heard on a most serious not that incense is highly demonic and a single incense contains & attracts myriads of demons.Thats why white garment churches,spiritualists and native doctors use it & ask their customers to buy it for rituals etc.
Re: Medicinal Health Benefits Of Incense, Agarbatti And Dhoop Sticks by bizmahn: 6:30am On Apr 27, 2013
I heard on a most serious note that incense is highly demonic and a single incense contains & attracts myriads of demons.Thats why white garment churches,spiritualists and native doctors use it & ask their customers to buy it for rituals etc.You can mostly find it in devilish spiritual stores & never in living churches.
Re: Medicinal Health Benefits Of Incense, Agarbatti And Dhoop Sticks by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:21am On May 31, 2013
^you are a madman.

incense smells so good. I know why you think it is demonic. because it smells better than your stink body.

(1) (Reply)

Do Anyone Know Of Any Affordable Gym In Egbeda / Cost Of Liposuction Surgery / Is There Any Cure For Stammering/stuttering?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.